PDA

View Full Version : 2 users on 1 device

rodant
07-29-16, 07:11 PM
This has probably been answered before, but here is my question. My Android tablet broke. My daughter plays Dragon Story on an iPad. Is there a way I can play my island on her iPad without messing up her island? Apologies if it's a dumb question. Thanks.

random59
07-29-16, 07:47 PM
This has probably been answered before, but here is my question. My Android tablet broke. My daughter plays Dragon Story on an iPad. Is there a way I can play my island on her iPad without messing up her island? Apologies if it's a dumb question. Thanks.

No it is not dumb at all, when you were playing on Android did you have a Storm8 ID and password, if so you can go to the right corner of the game and you will find a SB icon there, tap on it and it will show account settings, tap that and it tells you can log into another account. PLease make sure both you and your daughter have storm8 passwords before you attempt this! Hope this helps.

rodant
07-30-16, 09:13 AM
Will do, thanks! I wanted to ask first because she would **** me if anything happened to her island. :)