PDA

View Full Version : Customers

Unregistered
03-02-11, 05:31 PM
I looked for the answer, but it's either buried under 100's of threads or in a different entitled thread...

Is there a maximum per minute/hour number of customers or does more usable tables (say 50) mean more customers served? I'm not referring to 5-10-20 tables.

Thanks in advance!!

Unregistered
03-02-11, 11:36 PM
If you have 24-30 tables (there's different opinions on this) you will get the max customers buying and eating food at any one time. More than that will not increase the rate of customers but it will enable you to get more tips. Each customer needs their own table. Two will not sit at one table even if there are two chairs.

Unregistered
03-03-11, 12:06 AM
It helps knowing this minor detail (lol) when I'm deciding what to spend my money on. So, thanks again!!!

If you have 24-30 tables (there's different opinions on this) you will get the max customers buying and eating food at any one time. More than that will not increase the rate of customers but it will enable you to get more tips. Each customer needs their own table. Two will not sit at one table even if there are two chairs.