PDA

View Full Version : EXPANSION: Poppy Pony

oo56
07-29-16, 11:48 AM

"A new animal is lost in the woods. Expand to the Poppy Pony to bring it to your Forest."

I am going to go straight for the Poppy Pony. I will try to remember to post the obstacles in the plots as I encounter them. The following plot is four plots to the right and the third plot down from the top of the Lower Green shelf. The 4th plot over on the top row of the lower shelf is not accessible.

This plot contained the following obstacles:

2 - Depleting Poplars: $50,000/each and 20 minutes to clear
1 - Siphoning Cypress: $200,000 and 4 hours to clear
1 - Obsidian Deposit: $400,000 and 20 minutes to clear.

Not cheap at $700,000 coins. The Obsidian Deposit is particularly difficult to select since it is in the lower left corner of the plot and is obscured by the plot to the right of it.

Shown below is the second plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 4th to the right and 4th one down from the upper ridge. The 4th plot to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

There was only one item to be cleared from the plot:

1 Toxic Sycamore - $45,000 coins - 1 hour 40 minutes.

Shown below is the third plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 5th to the right and 4th 1 down from the upper ridge. The 5th plot to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

There was only 1 item to be cleared from the plot.

1 Immovable Rock - 480,000 coins and 4 hours to clear.

Shown below is the fourth plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 5th to the right and 5th one down from the upper ridge. The 5th plot to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

Poisonous Pumice - 90,000 coins and 6 hours to clear.

Shown below is the Fifth plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 6th to the right and 5th one down from the upper ridge. The 5th and 6th plots to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

There are 4 items to be cleared from the plot.

2 Depleting Poplars - 50,000 coins and 20 minutes each to clear
1 Siphoning Cyprus - 200,000 coins and 3 hours to clear
1 Obsidian Deposit - 400,000 coins and 20 minutes to clear

Shown below is the sixth plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 6th to the right and 6th one down from the upper ridge. The 5th and 6th plots to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

3 Depleting Poplars - 50,000 coins and 20 minutes each to clear

Shown below is the seventh plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is one plot up and one plot to the left of the plot containing the Poppy Pony.

The box I drew is bigger than the actual plot which is in the bottom left o the box I drew.

There is only 1 item to be cleared from the plot.

1 Immovable Rock - 180,000 coins and 20 hours to clear

Shown below is the Eight plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is just below the plot containing the Poppy Pony.

1 Toxic Sycamores - 45,000 coins and 1hour 40 minutess to clear

One more to go. A lucky spin or two from the Leader board and I should be there before the end of the month.

Cdnfroglover
07-29-16, 01:04 PM
I did not seem to get this update today... did android not get it?

[S8] Elsa
07-29-16, 01:17 PM
I did not seem to get this update today... did android not get it?

Yes, Android received the update.

Niire
07-29-16, 01:18 PM
I didn't get an update to the game itself, but I saw a new FFS add on on the play store. Waiting to see if we get free stuff for downloading it, lol. :p

Cdnfroglover
07-29-16, 01:41 PM
I see... so is this like the Flowery Fields update where I had to download it myself? If so whats it called? I always had to do that with Bakery Story too... made it so hard to stay up to date... I don't see one in the app store...

[S8] Elsa
07-29-16, 02:19 PM
I see... so is this like the Flowery Fields update where I had to download it myself? If so whats it called? I always had to do that with Bakery Story too... made it so hard to stay up to date... I don't see one in the app store...

Fantasy Forest: Summer Games (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fantasy55) (Google Play)

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 03:06 PM
Looks like 9 expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. My typical expansion rate is about 1 plot every 2 weeks, so I should get there in about 2 months.

It looks like the maximum number of habitats was only increased to 126. Since I am at 93, I figure that gives me over a year before I run out. I lost 275 Real Runes waiting for the expansion or about 3.5 plots assuming we stay at a maximum of 80 Runes for a plot. Not as bad as some others.

Thanks S8, I have at least another year of playing.

Cdnfroglover
07-29-16, 03:12 PM
Elsa;1326309']Fantasy Forest: Summer Games (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fantasy55) (Google Play)

Thank you Elsa. ❤

Atlantis536
07-29-16, 03:42 PM
Looks like a Holly Pony to me :)

Clark_Wayne
07-29-16, 04:09 PM
looks like we had lot of plots to expand :) good news :) took me awhile to find the pony LOL

sparklegirly
07-29-16, 06:25 PM
Is that entire area expandable? I'm a little disappointed to see that it's not a regular island, but with that much space it gives us so much creative freedom and I'm really excited. I'm a level 76 and I still have two spaces on the far blue island and I've only completed one purple island, so now I must make a choice of where to start expanding. I think I'll finish the far blue island and the large purple island and forgo the other small purple islands in favor of this new area 😄 I already have an Ampeater, but 100 runes is tempting, it would be a good expansion boost and would allow me to move some animals out of storage.
To sum it up I'm excited for the new content to come in the future 😄🌲🌳🌲

Listal
07-29-16, 08:35 PM
I can not figure out where it is! my forest is under Listal, can someone help me?

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 09:10 PM
I can not figure out where it is! my forest is under Listal, can someone help me?

You have to have version 1.6 installed. move your screen to the lowest right-hand corner of the forest. There is an open square there just up from the water. The Poppy Pony is in the plot diagonal to the left and up.

saucysammis
07-29-16, 09:29 PM
I'm trying to decide whether to make a beeline (haha a long drawn out zigzag bee line) to the pony or to see what kind of winding adventure the expansions can lead me on.

rjazz
07-30-16, 11:43 AM
Thank you, thank you thank you! I thought I was going to have to quit playing. I couldn't do anymore except sell animals!!! Yay! Better late than never!

ninasidstorm8
07-30-16, 03:34 PM
I am going to go straight for the Poppy Pony. I will try to remember to post the obstacles in the plots as I encounter them. The following plot is four plots to the right and the third plot down from the top of the Lower Green shelf. The 4th plot over on the top row of the lower shelf is not accessible.

This plot contained the following obstacles:

2 - Depleting Poplars: $50,000/each and 20 minutes to clear
1 - Siphoning Cypress: $200,000 and 4 hours to clear
1 - Obsidian Deposit: $400,000 and 20 minutes to clear.

Not cheap at $700,000 coins. The Obsidian Deposit is particularly difficult to select since it is in the lower left corner of the plot and is obscured by the plot to the right of it.

Silverrain1
07-30-16, 03:38 PM
I done the plot after the one with your side kicker in it ninasidstorm8. I can't remember the name of the obstacle but it took 1 hour and 40 mins to clear if that helps your chart at all. And it was the only obstacle there

ninasidstorm8
07-30-16, 03:57 PM
I done the plot after the one with your side kicker in it ninasidstorm8. I can't remember the name of the obstacle but it took 1 hour and 40 mins to clear if that helps your chart at all. And it was the only obstacle there

Thanks for the information. I posted the information on the first 7 plots of the Lower Green shelf in the following thread. I can supply information but I don't have the tools to combine it all into a convenient format like Zenobia did.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71537-Expansion-Obstacles/page22

19sparkles96
07-31-16, 12:03 AM
I'm trying to decide whether to make a beeline (haha a long drawn out zigzag bee line) to the pony or to see what kind of winding adventure the expansions can lead me on.

I would save the pony expansion for LAST, after you are maxed at 126 habitats. Then when you expand there you will be able to have 127/126 habitats, 1 over the limit. Back when level 45 was the highest, between the Solar Bear, Hareon, and Habitats saved in my storage from World Events (Remember those!) I had 5 habitats over the limit put out.

saucysammis
07-31-16, 08:45 AM
I would save the pony expansion for LAST, after you are maxed at 126 habitats. Then when you expand there you will be able to have 127/126 habitats, 1 over the limit. Back when level 45 was the highest, between the Solar Bear, Hareon, and Habitats saved in my storage from World Events (Remember those!) I had 5 habitats over the limit put out.

Wow, great idea. I suppose one could head over that direction and then hold off on the expansion just in case it's related to a future goal...

CuteTali
07-31-16, 11:41 PM
Which elements is this pony? I'm assuming fire/nature? Also what is its rarity? Super Rare?

Clark_Wayne
08-01-16, 07:12 AM
Which elements is this pony? I'm assuming fire/nature? Also what is its rarity? Super Rare?

yes probably fire-nature , though i hope there will be a new element :D or that it is rainbow-nature :D

SheRa0308
08-01-16, 09:50 PM
Ok, I think I'm lost on this. On fantasy forest it said to download this new fantasy forest summer games for diamonds and whatever so I did and it's showing my normal fantasy forest but none of my animals. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do lol

princessfreddie0925
08-02-16, 06:55 AM
I didn't get my gems for installing the new app :(

princessfreddie0925
08-02-16, 06:57 AM
Ok, I think I'm lost on this. On fantasy forest it said to download this new fantasy forest summer games for diamonds and whatever so I did and it's showing my normal fantasy forest but none of my animals. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do lol

Mine did the same thing, if you leave the app open for a minute or two everything will eventually show up, now it all shows up every time I open the new app. And it is the normal forest there is just a lot more room to expand on the left.

SheRa0308
08-02-16, 07:15 AM
I didn't get my gems for installing :( so do I delete the other ff?

Alideh
08-02-16, 10:26 AM
Looks really cute, I counted the land expansions and so far its 15-16 if I counted correct. Still have a way to go. Time to start breeding like crazy!

rado_nik
08-02-16, 11:29 PM
Why task for new version disappear?

ninasidstorm8
08-04-16, 07:43 PM
Shown below is the second plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 4th to the right and 4th one down from the upper ridge. The 4th plot to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

There was only one item to be cleared from the plot:

1 Toxic Sycamore - $45,000 coins - 1 hour 40 minutes.

ninasidstorm8
08-10-16, 09:09 PM
Shown below is the third plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 5th to the right and 4th 1 down from the upper ridge. The 5th plot to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

1 Immovable Rock - 480,000 coins and 4 hours to clear.

ninasidstorm8
08-15-16, 09:31 PM
Shown below is the fourth plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 5th to the right and 5th one down from the upper ridge. The 5th plot to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

abbyvaleriayana
08-23-16, 12:22 PM

"A new animal is lost in the woods. Expand to the Poppy Pony to bring it to your Forest."

How did u get so many apples

MaribouMay
08-24-16, 03:17 PM

Thank you so much for posting these! It is appreciated.

ninasidstorm8
08-24-16, 07:24 PM
Shown below is the Fifth plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 6th to the right and 5th one down from the upper ridge. The 5th and 6th plots to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

rjazz
08-25-16, 11:55 AM
Shown below is the fourth plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 6th to the right and 5th one down from the upper ridge. The 5th and 6th plots to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

I just got to this spot today-now clearing!

ninasidstorm8
08-31-16, 08:51 PM
Shown below is the sixth plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is the 6th to the right and 6th one down from the upper ridge. The 5th and 6th plots to the right on the first row cannot be accessed.

3 Depleting Poplars - 50,000 coins and 20 minutes each to clear

ninasidstorm8
09-06-16, 08:05 PM
Shown below is the seventh plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is one plot up and one plot to the left of the plot containing the Poppy Pony.

The box I drew is bigger than the actual plot which is in the bottom left o the box I drew.

comeseecomesah
09-06-16, 08:47 PM

Wow your nearly there☆You must be soooo excited. I'm making my way down there. I appreciate your plot by plot guide.I was going by guessing and seeing yours, I think I've got it right. I'm around 4 plots away I think. Gotta go check now. Thanks for posting...in great needed detail☆

Edit... Just checked and once present plot finishes I have 5 more to go. Breed breed breed lol

ninasidstorm8
09-20-16, 12:45 PM
Shown below is the Eight plot I have cleared in the new expansions to get to the Poppy Pony. The plot is just below the plot containing the Poppy Pony.

1 Toxic Sycamores - 45,000 coins and 1hour 40 minutess to clear

One more to go. A lucky spin or two from the Leader board and I should be there before the end of the month.

ninasidstorm8
09-22-16, 08:13 PM
25 Runes from the Leaderboard gave me what I needed to expand to the Poppy Pony.

Expanding to the Poppy Pony plot cost the same as any other expansion. For me it was 80 Runes and 1,000,000 coins. It took less than a minute for the expansion to complete (I didn't notice the exact time). As suspected, the habitat is a Nature Preserve(holds 2 animals). The Poppy Pony is a Nature/Fire hybrid.

saucysammis
09-23-16, 01:29 AM
25 Runes from the Leaderboard gave me what I needed to expand to the Poppy Pony.

Expanding to the Poppy Pony plot cost the same as any other expansion. For me it was 80 Runes and 1,000,000 coins. It took less than a minute for the expansion to complete (I didn't notice the exact time). As suspected, the habitat is a Nature Preserve(holds 2 animals). The Poppy Pony is a Nature/Fire hybrid.

Congratulations! and thank you for taking on the project. I have been following your progress with just a bit of envy.

Eluzyion
10-01-16, 07:35 AM
I just got poppy pony, my expansion would only go to 70, even clicking on its habitat and choosing mine did not show 70/80 it stayed at 70.. Not wanting to lose hard earned runes and go through more mine crashing I spent the gems to go ahead and get it :( just wondering if anyone else with 70 cap had the same issue? Thank you :)

Clark_Wayne
10-03-16, 06:16 AM
I just got poppy pony, my expansion would only go to 70, even clicking on its habitat and choosing mine did not show 70/80 it stayed at 70.. Not wanting to lose hard earned runes and go through more mine crashing I spent the gems to go ahead and get it :( just wondering if anyone else with 70 cap had the same issue? Thank you :)

yes my baby account got the same issue : can not expand to the poppy but max runes was 70 !
my main account doesn't have this problem since it reached 80 runes long ago

MystiqueRealm
10-05-16, 05:30 PM

I have this issue, when I tap poppy pony habitat to expand 70/80 I choose mine it tells me the cap is 70 and won't let me mine the last 10, only choice is to spend like 100 diamonds I don't have! :(

chrinka
10-29-16, 11:37 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get down to the large southern grass area that the Poppy Pony is at the bottom of? I have a couple plots in the grassy area just above what appears to be a ridge at the northern end of this area, but it won't let me expand over the ridge. I looked at ninasidstorm8's images in this thread, but the earliest one already shows 3 plots or so into this area that I can't reach.

Thanks in advance for any info!

D_Raho
11-14-16, 03:10 AM
I'm in the exact same boat right now. I guess I just have to hope to get 10 runes from a Leaderboard Bonus.

Eluzyion
11-14-16, 03:25 AM
I'm in the exact same boat right now. I guess I just have to hope to get 10 runes from a Leaderboard Bonus.

That's really smart! Wish I had thought of that *faceplant* good luck spinning!

D_Raho
11-15-16, 12:08 PM
That's really smart! Wish I had thought of that *faceplant* good luck spinning!
Thank you! Your wishes paid off.

Eluzyion
11-15-16, 09:10 PM
Thank you! Your wishes paid off.

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!

cuted1011
12-08-16, 06:07 AM
I have same 70/80 issue. I was wondering if a leaderboard win would work or if it wouldn't add since I'm technically at max. I hope I can spin and win!

jbyn4e
12-24-16, 03:06 AM
yes my baby account got the same issue : can not expand to the poppy but max runes was 70 !
my main account doesn't have this problem since it reached 80 runes long ago

I'm level 100 and have only 70 runes in mines. How can I reach 80? What I need to do?

Tia218
01-01-17, 03:35 PM
I'm level 100 and have only 70 runes in mines. How can I reach 80? What I need to do?

It's taken way too long to get to poppy... WHAT with no bombs for smaller timed breeds, and only ever getting 2 or usually just one Rune. Get two to four at Dragon story bomb mine.

and now this, it's Said 70 every time i tried.. until this point when i have reached 70..... i try to expand, now IT wants 80! And to add insult, i got two 100 point prizes, so lost two runes!

any suggestions?!?

jj75scafe
01-05-17, 07:24 AM
I'm having the same problem I got to 70 carried on to get 80 to get to the pony and it wouldn't let me I've lost over 10 runes because of this and am pretty peeved. I tried complaining to Storm8 and got ignored. So now I don't know what to do? ????

supermaay
01-05-17, 08:42 AM
I'm having the same problem I got to 70 carried on to get 80 to get to the pony and it wouldn't let me I've lost over 10 runes because of this and am pretty peeved. I tried complaining to Storm8 and got ignored. So now I don't know what to do? ????

Normally, people (or moderators) will bring solutions or clarification to questions like this pretty soon in this discussion platform. I saw quite a few people raise the same question but no answers so far. It's quite disturbing. I recently accumulated 70 runes for the plot of Poppy Pony and only to find that I need 80 runes to expand. However, there is no instruction regarding how to get the other 10 runes (other than spending 100 gems). I gave up and expanded a different plot as the number of bomb exceeded 15. This is ridiculous.

Rynetory2
01-05-17, 09:00 AM

Here's a suggestion. To increase the amount of Realm Runes you can earn in your Mine, you will need to keep expanding to other areas that currently require 70 Runes. Hope this helps.

Rynetory2
01-05-17, 09:01 AM

Are you saying you weren't answered by Support? I'm not sure what has transpired, you can send me your ticket number via private message (link in my signature) and I'll help you to check.

supermaay
01-05-17, 09:35 AM
Here's a suggestion. To increase the amount of Realm Runes you can earn in your Mine, you will need to keep expanding to other areas that currently require 70 Runes. Hope this helps.

Are you saying we need to exhaust all the plots requiring 70 runes before we can expand the Poppy Pony plot with 80 runes? This is new to us and I hope it should have been explicitly indicated. Thanks for your reply.

Rynetory2
01-05-17, 09:56 AM
Keep expanding till you reach 80. 'Tis just a suggestion. Or perhaps other members may have better suggestions. :)

Eluzyion
01-05-17, 10:39 AM
Keep expanding till you reach 80. 'Tis just a suggestion. Or perhaps other members may have better suggestions. :)

Pretty much all you can do if you don't want to spend the gems to finish it off :)

supermaay
01-05-17, 10:56 AM

If we read Post #1 by ninasidstorm8. She went straight for the Poppy Pony plot and never mentioned that she needs to expand all other plots first. Anyway, it's okay (and nothing we can do) if this is the new rule. We just like to play the game with clear instructions. This one is definitely poorly communicated.

jbyn4e
01-05-17, 11:19 AM
@rynetory2
Thank you for suggestion. I already expanded (got 8 runes from spin to win or similar, and paid 20 gems to expand) - but it's ok to know that when we expand enough it will raise to 80.

deadpixel
01-10-17, 11:04 AM
If we read Post #1 by ninasidstorm8. She went straight for the Poppy Pony plot and never mentioned that she needs to expand all other plots first. Anyway, it's okay (and nothing we can do) if this is the new rule. We just like to play the game with clear instructions. This one is definitely poorly communicated.

It's likely she'd already cleared enough plots in the upper areas to have already hit 80 before she reached the Poppy Pony. I did the same thing she did and got to it two days after she did but I believe I'd hit 80 before I even started on the expansion towards the Poppy Pony. I'd cleared out all but one plot in the upper reaches.

supermaay
01-10-17, 11:23 AM
It's likely she'd already cleared enough plots in the upper areas to have already hit 80 before she reached the Poppy Pony. I did the same thing she did and got to it two days after she did but I believe I'd hit 80 before I even started on the expansion towards the Poppy Pony. I'd cleared out all but one plot in the upper reaches.

When I tapped the expansion board, the game highlighted the plots you can expand. I tapped all of them and found that all plots require 70 runes except for the Poppy Pony residing plot which needs 80 runes for expansion. In theory, we need to clear all available plots before we can release the Poppy Pony unless we spend gems.

olgatt
01-10-17, 01:07 PM
I had the same problem. I solved that... How ? Ok, I had 72 in storage and won another 10 from "Wheel"/5/, and the rests as a chapter reward from the last story book/12/. We've got wheel right now so with a bit of luck you gonna get 5 now, and hopefully another 5 later.

littelprincess0313
01-10-17, 11:43 PM
Hey 2 questions:
Has anyone reached the max of expanding from the pony expantion? And is there a threat where I could see it?
Second: We have a habitant cap of 120 right now. I read that you can have 121 if you save the pony for last -if we even have more to expand than the 120 habitats- would I be able to have even more if I keep the habitats I won in storage and only take them out once I reached the 120 limit?

ahomeforme
02-05-17, 10:26 PM
Woohoo!! I have finally gotten to Poppy Pony! Got 20 runes from the spins. So was able to make it there faster.

LauraGSJK
02-14-17, 04:48 PM
Yippie... I finally reached the Poppy Pony! I was silly, and didn't see where it was when the goal first came up, so I was expanding elsewhere. Feels like I've been working on this a long, long time.

Congratulations to those who already have it, and good luck to everyone working on getting the pony. :)

LauraGSJK
02-14-17, 04:53 PM

Hi. I was already at 80 per expansion before I got to the Poppy Pony. I still have other plots to expand to also. Don't know if this helps anyone or not. Take care :D

Clark_Wayne
02-26-17, 07:09 PM
here are all the plots we can expand at the moment :

littelprincess0313
03-09-17, 01:01 PM
here are all the plots we can expand at the moment :
P

Ok a lot to go for me. But the 126 habitat cap will be a problem soon. Did someone any hear sth on this topic?

Clark_Wayne
03-09-17, 08:48 PM
Ok a lot to go for me. But the 126 habitat cap will be a problem soon. Did someone any hear sth on this topic?

no. when i have all expansions done , i will have 5 plots without habitat. i could put deco ;)

Eluzyion
03-09-17, 09:42 PM
no. when i have all expansions done , i will have 5 plots without habitat. i could put deco ;)

Then you can come over and help expand mine lolz ;)

Clark_Wayne
03-09-17, 11:49 PM
Then you can come over and help expand mine lolz ;)

LOL you can dream :P

phoebe2423
05-06-17, 01:21 PM

Fire/nature 36727

adekil40
08-01-17, 04:21 AM
I have expanded right next to Poppy Pony then saw the Runes required were 80 and I can only get 70. What is the expansion or level criteria for my Rune limit to be increased to 80 so I can expand here?

I am level 88 with 56 expansions

AppieP
08-01-17, 07:28 AM
If you have a max of 70. You have a expansion that is that cheap to clear. So if you clear that first, than after a while you need 72 and after that 74 etc...... My advice; expand the cheapest one first. Till you need 80 for every expansion. 80 is the max for now.
If you really want the Poppy Pony first than you need to spin 10 runes to increase your max. Or if you have a Runic Fox, you can collect and wait for your 80 runes.

adekil40
08-01-17, 08:54 AM
If you have a max of 70. You have a expansion that is that cheap to clear. So if you clear that first, than after a while you need 72 and after that 74 etc...... My advice; expand the cheapest one first. Till you need 80 for every expansion. 80 is the max for now.
If you really want the Poppy Pony first than you need to spin 10 runes to increase your max. Or if you have a Runic Fox, you can collect and wait for your 80 runes.

So I have to clear all my 70 Rune expansions, wow that'll take years with the rune drop rate from the mines. Just seems odd to offer that task so soon before I am able to achieve it through normal methods :( thanks for the reply though.