PDA

View Full Version : Coffee already made disappeared and not in inventory!

karengar
07-28-16, 04:43 AM
Wth! I made a lot of coffee and was sitting there waiting on me to collect and it all disappeared! Now have to start making all over again! PLUS WHERE ARE THE FREE GEMS YOU ADVERTISED? I'm still waiting for me gems that you advertised to show up in my account? I gotta say I'm getting sick and tired of storm8 and their extremely questionable ways! I want my coffee back AND them gems I was supposed to receive from purchase. I've written to the
At the support email and have NEVER HEARD BACK! Getting very angry with this game and storm8!

SpiritWind00
07-28-16, 04:49 AM
Sometimes the game doesn't sync properly. You can force close your game which can help.

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

As to support, if it's been more than 3 or 4 days, please send your ticket number by PM (not here) to any of the mods and we can ask for it to be checked. Thanks!

karengar
07-28-16, 03:14 PM
@SpiritWind00. I have force closed the app several times and all coffee is still gone ��
Any other suggestions? Was thinking of removOMG it completely and trying bc to reinstall but worried I'll lose all my gems and any progress I've made. Thanks!!

Rynetory2
07-28-16, 08:00 PM
It's ok to reinstall your game, you won't lose any progress. Seems like you might had a sync issue. Try to force save your game and not leave your game immediately so your progress is saved.
See http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91806-Dream-City-General-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1300764&viewfull=1#post1300764