PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Update: JULY 27 2016

Bakerling
07-26-16, 11:36 AM
Bakery Story Update: JULY 27 2016

http://65.media.tumblr.com/94873a362cf5d3db8c7805b68fbd92f3/tumblr_inline_oaxpapbvZm1qm7yoc_540.pngGive your Shop a modern makeover! Your Customers will enjoy the new, sophisticated look. Don’t get too dizzy with the Black and White Tile all over your Bakery Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbakery story&t=MGFmYjU3YzcwZTk5ZDU0Y2Y2MTkxN2MzMDgyYzM2NzY0Zjkx ZjVjMyxPbUIzbGRmWg%3D%3D)!
Decorate your Shop with these elegant patterns:

****** Curtains
****** Chair
****** Planter

Bakerling
07-26-16, 11:37 AM
There is no new oven. Just Decorations below.

32568 32569

taoyingying
07-26-16, 11:52 AM
Did I see standing mirrors? What does that have to do with a bakery? Are they reusing items from FS now?

monstertop
07-26-16, 12:10 PM
LOL this definitely looks like Fashion Story.

twospoons
07-26-16, 01:00 PM
i rather like it, actually. i mean, there's no big decor pieces, but i like B&W generally, so i'm good with everything here, except the mirrors, which i agree, not really a bakery item. not really a fan of the wall lamps either. but the floors, walls, planters and chalkboard are good.

i do wish the tables & counters hadn't suddenly switched from black & white to black & ivory though. the tables are still pretty, but they don't match the other content.

deekathleen
07-26-16, 01:17 PM
Its okay, im sure it will all be way overpriced gem prices. Maybe one tiny item will be for coins.

DragonWished
07-26-16, 01:23 PM
I wish. FS hasn't had a glamorous update in a while.

LOL this definitely looks like Fashion Story.

Interesting theme and a relief after the weird goal stuff; hope it's not too gem heavy.

The ivory color on the tables does strike a discordant note. Maybe S8 could fix?

ruskpaels
07-26-16, 01:45 PM
I love the curtains. I also like the tiles, planters and chairs. But what's with the tables not matching the rest of the decor?

mikepastry
07-26-16, 01:55 PM
I AM getting dizzy just looking at these horrible tiles and curtains... The planters and chairs would be ok, if not for those ******s. I don't want my bakery to look like Sephora.

planetpeace12
07-26-16, 01:55 PM
Ick. The updates keep getting less creative each week. I'm going to have to pass.

LadyEna
07-26-16, 03:07 PM
Just what you need in a bakery a full length mirror glance at yourself
after you have indulged in sweet goodies! LOL!

I love the curtains, wish the tables and chairs matched, planters are cute.
Chalkboard is adorable. Not sure about flooring and wallpaper.

slayer7000
07-26-16, 03:07 PM
Could s8 please make the tables match the rest?

plowinthru
07-26-16, 03:53 PM
Call me weird, but I like most of it...The ivory and black mix table does not bother me...Many ways to mix and match...I am a vintage nut anyway...I hope the planters are for coins...I would like to see some lush greenery, not only in pots, but some that looks as if it's planted in the ground...and it would be nice if it were for coins...Most plants are found in crates and are way to gem heavy......

dianeupside
07-26-16, 04:07 PM
I like it, black/white, elegant tables. Love planters just hope this time they r for coins. Nice

roxystaufenberg
07-26-16, 05:24 PM
Looks like FS but it's beautiful, i like it

rusticjess
07-26-16, 08:01 PM
I like it, its stylish, finally a change from the cookie-cutter pink themed decor

deekathleen
07-26-16, 09:11 PM
Im reserving my judgement till i see the prices.

slayer7000
07-27-16, 11:03 AM
Yep. No problem with a single mirror being 15 gems? And a few pots and chalkboard 28?! And curtains for 8 each?! Ridiculous prices. S8, if you want your loyal customers back, you should start pushing out better updates with at least REASONABLEY priced items.

anaghasaki
07-27-16, 11:19 AM
Which looks better??

http://i65.tinypic.com/14iim3q.jpg

deekathleen
07-27-16, 11:30 AM
I'm surprised the planter is coins. Everything else not worth the gem prices.

geordieprogman
07-27-16, 11:59 AM
I'm very happy to see the snow cone machine for sale. It's something I've wanted for a long time. Not too keen on any of the new items. I did buy a planter though.

aiyoosha
07-27-16, 01:04 PM
Which looks better??

why is the tops of these wood? wth why aint they shiny black??!

kooky panda
07-27-16, 01:46 PM
Which looks better??

I like the black ******d chair.:)

itsnewnew
07-27-16, 06:10 PM
I really like the tables and the planter, very fancy!

mytsa
07-27-16, 06:36 PM
The design of "royal throne" match the table better, but white/silver doesn't go with ivory/black, so the '****** chair' goes better with its black majority, however, I think the basic "white chair" match this table best.

Which looks better??

luincristiel
07-27-16, 07:01 PM
I'm very happy to see the snow cone machine for sale. It's something I've wanted for a long time. Not too keen on any of the new items. I did buy a planter though.

Me too! The 2nd prizes are the only items I like from the Candy Jar so I really hope that they give us Cotton Candy Machine too!

The planters I'm surprised they offered for coins. The tables and chairs too - will probably get some when I'm done with my current pink theme.

Thank you again for the 2nd (and 1st) prizes and half-priced boxes S8!! Really appreciate those.

ebenezermac
07-27-16, 10:49 PM
Ok so I need help understanding something...The snow cone machine that I wanted so very badly that I was willing to make SEVERAL attempts at 24 gems a pop to obtain from candy jar. Is now "on sale" for a measly 32 gems. Am I jealous? Kind of but I am happy for those who also wanted it get to obtain it without all the pain and suffering I had to go through to obtain it. But the fact remains it made something I worked to obtain less special. But if I'm willing to so easily get over that and be happy for those that get a chance to get it..why can you not limited gem release the "retired" ovens? One a week randomly. Throwback appliance of the week. It's a goldmine don't you guys see that? And no one who finished some of those goals 3 years ago are going to care that somebody was willing to spend gems to get some old oven they haven't thought about in years. Even if they were offended they're not going to quit playing now. Chances are they've missed some appliances too. Jeez how hard is it? Appliance of the week. Have fun spending all the cash you make from it.

EdiiLouise
07-28-16, 02:51 AM
Me too! The 2nd prizes are the only items I like from the Candy Jar so I really hope that they give us Cotton Candy Machine too!

The planters I'm surprised they offered for coins. The tables and chairs too - will probably get some when I'm done with my current pink theme.

Thank you again for the 2nd (and 1st) prizes and half-priced boxes S8!! Really appreciate those.

Is this worth the gems? I have 49 saved up so far so not sure whether or not to buy it

geordieprogman
07-28-16, 03:47 AM
Is this worth the gems? I have 49 saved up so far so not sure whether or not to buy it

It all depends on if you think it's worth it. It's something that will probably never be offered again. To me it was worth it so I bought 2.

EdiiLouise
07-28-16, 10:38 AM
I bought it :)

geordieprogman
07-28-16, 11:35 AM
I bought it :)

Nice one. :)