PDA

View Full Version : Leo : July 29 2016

kooky panda
07-26-16, 11:32 AM
http://65.media.tumblr.com/8c11d2600f84d0cde50d4e345e91111b/tumblr_inline_oaxp89zhv61qm7yoc_540.png
Every animal will bow down to this majestic leader. He will rule with compassion and generosity! Hear the warm-hearted Leo roar as he walks around Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=MjI3MmI4ZDBkOTMxYWRhOWFlNTVjYWVlZDRkZmM5NGY2NmU2 MWU5MSxPbUIzbGRmWg%3D%3D)!

i like the colors ! :)

here are the steps

step 1 :
- harvest 6 mangos
- collect 12 items from evolution

step 2 :
- hatch peamoth (dark nature, 14h)
- feed 50x peamoth

step 3 :
- harvest 6 mangos (again !)
- collect 6 stars from hatching

step 4 :
- collect 50 twins from farms
- collect 8 items from evolution

reward : leo ;)

looks easy this time.
good luck everybody

Sandybellee
07-26-16, 11:34 AM
Looking forward to this! Nice color! Reminds me of the Direwolf.

ninasidstorm8
07-26-16, 11:48 AM
The coloring looks like it would be a Dark hybrid but I still think it will be Zodiac/Fire.

Clark_Wayne
07-26-16, 03:08 PM

here are the steps

step 1 :
- harvest 6 mangos

step 2 :
- hatch peamoth (dark nature, 14h)
- feed 50x peamoth (if you have 1 peamoth, you can feed it while trying to breed 1 ;))

step 3 :

step 4 :

looks easy this time.
good luck everybody

glenngenius
07-27-16, 01:22 PM
I can't wait to get this one. My zodiac sign! :)

Silverrain1
07-27-16, 03:13 PM
Looks cute, I agree that it looks a bit like the direwolf but still a good one. I think zodiac fire to as I'm sure only zodiac, fire and rock can go in that section of those amazing habitats! So glad I got them all before i ran out of space!

Buttercup0001
07-27-16, 04:47 PM
Nice. This is my hubbys star sign, so I don't want to miss out on this one. I'd say it's fire as well, as fire is associated with Leo.

rado_nik
07-29-16, 02:21 AM
I wonder what would have to hatch

debrasbistro
07-29-16, 06:07 AM
Planthers are on sale, so perhaps?

AuroraLava
07-29-16, 06:41 AM
All of the zodiac animals have been cute...except Cancer (my sign). :)

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 08:10 AM
I wonder what would have to hatch

My guess is that it will be a Dark/Nature like Spruce Moose, Peamoth, Spring Wing or Frightengale.

natxjkkggg
07-29-16, 08:19 AM
I see no planther on sale??!!

supermaay
07-29-16, 08:34 AM
I see no planther on sale??!!

Planther was on sale during "Festive Forest - Happy Birthday Storybook" event where a Planther needed to be hatched and fed. I believe the sale expired now.

Silverrain1
07-29-16, 10:27 AM
Aw, I was about to say how great would it be if it was the planther! A pretty easy one to get! Hoping to get this one as Iv not missed any yet! Woo hoo! Hope Iv not just jinxed it. Ninasidstorm8 I have duplicates of all the ones that you have said! So let's hope so! Why do you suspect dark nature? Your predictions are always so great!

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 11:25 AM
Aw, I was about to say how great would it be if it was the planther! A pretty easy one to get! Hoping to get this one as Iv not missed any yet! Woo hoo! Hope Iv not just jinxed it. Ninasidstorm8 I have duplicates of all the ones that you have said! So let's hope so! Why do you suspect dark nature? Your predictions are always so great!

It fits a pattern. The last few Zodiac Goal line animals to breed have been Dark/Water, Dark/Fire and Dark/Earth. If the pattern continues, I figure Dark/Nature would be next.

oo56
07-29-16, 11:40 AM

Here's the first part of the goal line.

Harvest 6 Mystic Mangoes
Collect 12 Proud Pendants (From Evolving)

*I think mine has a glitch bc for the Proud Pendants you need to collect 12 yet for my progress it says 0/18.

This is the pop up for goal line.

Silverrain1
07-29-16, 11:42 AM
It fits a pattern. The last few Zodiac Goal line animals to breed have been Dark/Water, Dark/Fire and Dark/Earth. If the pattern continues, I figure Dark/Nature would be next.

Thanks! I don't know how you keep track of everything and notice all these patterns, must b almost a full time job haha! Very very helpful for your input

Sandybellee
07-29-16, 11:42 AM
My guess is that it will be a Dark/Nature like Spruce Moose, Peamoth, Spring Wing or Frightengale.

I think you are right - Peamoth is on sale. I really hope that's the one needed because I got it first try! :)

Silverrain1
07-29-16, 11:44 AM
I think you are right - Peamoth is on sale. I really hope that's the one needed because I got it first try! :)

Congrats! I have a duplicate of push comes to shove

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 11:53 AM
Off to a slow start. I had my Spell Melons all ready to go. Eight hour delay planting Mystic Mangos but they will be done before the animal I have in the Evolution Flower will be ready anyway.

supermaay
07-29-16, 11:55 AM

If it's a Dark/Fire, the following are the possibilities:
1. Planther (10 hours - common) - not very possible; too easy and has just been used in the recent storybook event
2. Spring Wing (13 hoiurs - rare) - medium difficulty; good possibility
3. Peamoth (14 hoiurs - rare) - medium difficulty; good possibility
4. Spruce Moose (15 hoiurs - rare) - medium difficulty; good possibility
5. Aurora Pegasus (16 hoiurs - super rare) - Too difficult, not very possibility
6. Frightingale (17 hours - rare) - Difficult but possible

Thus, it's may be Spring Wing, Peamoth, or Frightingale

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 12:06 PM
1. Planther (10 hours - common) - not very possible; too easy and has just been used in the recent storybook event
5. Aurora Pegasus (16 hoiurs - super rare) - Too difficult, not very possibility

I assume you mean Dark/Nature rather than Dark/Fire. I agree with your analysis but you missed Trick or Treent (8 hours Supre Rare), and your conclusion misses Spruce Moose. That is what I was thinking in Post #11.

Clark_Wayne
07-29-16, 12:10 PM
all steps in post #4 ;)

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 12:10 PM

step 1 :
- harvest 6 mangos

step 2 :
- hatch peamoth (dark nature, h)
- feed 50x peamoth

step 3 :

step 4 :

looks easy this time.
good luck everybody

Thanks for the information.

Sandybellee
07-29-16, 12:18 PM
all steps in post #4 ;)

Thank you! Yay - it is the Peamoth! Glad I don't have to stress about this one. :)

supermaay
07-29-16, 12:21 PM
I assume you mean Dark/Nature rather than Dark/Fire. I agree with your analysis but you missed Trick or Treent (8 hours Supre Rare), and your conclusion misses Spruce Moose. That is what I was thinking in Post #11.

Sorry for the typo and misses. Anyway, it's confirmed that we need to hatch Peamoth.

Silverrain1
07-29-16, 12:21 PM
Thank you for all the steps, so very helpful

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 12:43 PM
Sorry for the typo and misses. Anyway, it's confirmed that we need to hatch Peamoth.

No problem, I just didn't want anyone to be surprised. After 94 failures trying for the Trick or Treent on and off over the last 9+ months , Dark/Nature is a combination I have become all to familiar with.

Clark_Wayne
07-29-16, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the information.

Thank you! Yay - it is the Peamoth! Glad I don't have to stress about this one. :)

you are welcome ;)

supermaay
07-29-16, 12:51 PM
No problem, I just didn't want anyone to be surprised. After 94 failures trying for the Trick or Treent on and off over the last 9+ months , Dark/Nature is a combination I have become all to familiar with.

Hi Nina,
Do you have an analysis on when Peamoth needs to be in the den before it's too late for this event (assuming spending on gems to speed up). Thanks for your help.

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 01:19 PM
Hi Nina,
Do you have an analysis on when Peamoth needs to be in the den before it's too late for this event (assuming spending on gems to speed up). Thanks for your help.

A quick calculation follows:

The evolution time of a Peamoth is 14 hours and the Evolution time is 10 hours. So once you see the a 14 hour timer in the den you will need 14 hr (to nest) + 14 hr (hatch) + 10 hr (Evolve to level 4) +10 hr (Evolve to level 10) to complete step 2. You can plant the Mystic Mangos in advance of the final evolution of the Peamoth and have an animal to ready to hatch to complete Step 3 but then you will need (50 / 6 farms) or 9 hours to complete Step 4 assuming you have an animal ready to leave the Evolution Flower at the same time. You could try splitting the Harvesting of the Mystic Mangos so that you can plant 20 hour crops for the harvesting part of Step 4 but then you would still have to plant 3 or 4 sets of Mystic Mangos to harvest for Step 3 so it would only save an hour at best.

So you need to see the 14 hour timer in the Breeding Den at least 14+14+10+10+9 = 57 hours before the end of the Goal line. It’s the harvesting of the Mystic Mangos that complicates this one.

supermaay
07-29-16, 01:31 PM
A quick calculation follows:

The evolution time of a Peamoth is 14 hours and the Evolution time is 10 hours. So once you see the a 14 hour timer in the den you will need 14 hr (to nest) + 14 hr (hatch) + 10 hr (Evolve to level 4) +10 hr (Evolve to level 10) to complete step 2. You can plant the Mystic Mangos in advance of the final evolution of the Peamoth and have an animal to ready to hatch to complete Step 3 but then you will need (50 / 6 farms) or 9 hours to complete Step 4 assuming you have an animal ready to leave the Evolution Flower at the same time. You could try splitting the Harvesting of the Mystic Mangos so that you can plant 20 hour crops for the harvesting part of Step 4 but then you would still have to plant 3 or 4 sets of Mystic Mangos to harvest for Step 3 so it would only save an hour at best.

So you need to see the 14 hour timer in the Breeding Den at least 14+14+10+10+9 = 57 hours before the end of the Goal line. It’s the harvesting of the Mystic Mangos that complicates this one.

It means we need to see the 14-hour timer in the den Tuesday night (when the event ends on Friday morning). Thanks for your detailed analysis. Your posts are always quite useful to us.

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 01:40 PM
It means we need to see the 14-hour timer in the den Tuesday night (when the event ends on Friday morning). Thanks for your detailed analysis. Your posts are always quite useful to us.

You are welcome. The exact time or day depends on your time zone.

LocalNews
07-29-16, 01:47 PM
Earlier this morning I hatched a Peamoth from my nest. I am so down about this. I probably won't be lucky again.
I already had a level 15 Peamoth.

UPDATE--Just got a 14 hour timer! I am so happy about this. I think I am back on schedule. JUst have to hatch spruce moose on the nest before I get my Peamoth on the nest. I guess you do get second chances.

IsisGarden
07-29-16, 01:57 PM
Like the new dude. He's cool.

I need some help. I'm trying to remember how many Celestial animals we have had. I think there have been five or six.

Here's the list I've comprised.
Gemini
Aquarius
Cancer
Taurus
Aries
Pieces

Is this all of them?

supermaay
07-29-16, 01:59 PM
No surprise! I got a Planther (10 hour) on the 1st try. I haven't had a Peamoth yet.

FlatFoot
07-29-16, 02:01 PM
The current zodiacs that are out: Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, and Leo.

IsisGarden
07-29-16, 02:12 PM
The current zodiacs that are out: Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, and Leo.

Thanks.

kingkobra73
07-29-16, 02:16 PM
http://65.media.tumblr.com/8c11d2600f84d0cde50d4e345e91111b/tumblr_inline_oaxp89zhv61qm7yoc_540.png
Every animal will bow down to this majestic leader. He will rule with compassion and generosity! Hear the warm-hearted Leo roar as he walks around Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=MjI3MmI4ZDBkOTMxYWRhOWFlNTVjYWVlZDRkZmM5NGY2NmU2 MWU5MSxPbUIzbGRmWg%3D%3D)!

Thank you very much Clark for completing this challenge early for us.... Btw you must have **** loads of gems to finish quickly lol. 👏👏👏👏👏

kingkobra73
07-29-16, 02:17 PM
Why aren't the celestial habitats on sale? 😡😡😡😡

kingkobra73
07-29-16, 02:21 PM
Why aren't the celestial habitats on sale? 
Another question how long do we have to start this challenge and will it automatically start if we don't start it?
I can't start mine cause my unicorn is evolving to level 15 [] I have 25 hours left ugh.

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 02:26 PM
Another question how long do we have to start this challenge and will it automatically start if we don't start it?
I can't start mine cause my unicorn is evolving to level 15 [] I have 25 hours left ugh.

It has already started. It will end shortly before the update a week from today.

kingkobra73
07-29-16, 02:34 PM
It has already started. It will end shortly before the update a week from today.

[] thank you

saucysammis
07-29-16, 02:34 PM
Why aren't the celestial habitats on sale? ��������

I believe that they aren't on sale because we've had the opportunity to purchase each of them on sale twice now. Maybe they will all go on sale again at some time in the future.

It has already automatically started and we all have the same time frame of this week. If you start late then you get less time. Sorry you have to wait on evolving, but you can go ahead and start trying for the Peamoth as it can move from den to nest and be ready to hatch after your evolving is done.

I actually timed it and put my unicorn in to evolve such that it would be ready just at update time today. Too bad I did the same with rune prunes instead of mangos.

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 02:54 PM
I believe that they aren't on sale because we've had the opportunity to purchase each of them on sale twice now. Maybe they will all go on sale again at some time in the future.

It has already automatically started and we all have the same time frame of this week. If you start late then you get less time. Sorry you have to wait on evolving, but you can go ahead and start trying for the Peamoth as it can move from den to nest and be ready to hatch after your evolving is done.

I actually timed it and put my unicorn in to evolve such that it would be ready just at update time today. Too bad I did the same with rune prunes instead of mangos.

I had Spell Melons ready.

FYI, for events that require specific planting and harvesting of crops never have required the high yielding crops. I think S8 does this since low level players will not have the upgraded farms to produce the higher yielding corps. This is the first time a Goal line has started out with the Mystic Mangos. I was disappointed at first but anything before the breeding step is a bit irrelevant once we know what to breed. However, the Mystic Mangos will interfere with my food production.

supster50
07-29-16, 02:59 PM
Is it 12 or 18 proud pendants that we need to collect in the first part can any one help please

Sandybellee
07-29-16, 03:00 PM

No we haven't. Only two of them have been on sale twice. The other two should also have a second sale.

Sandybellee
07-29-16, 03:01 PM
Is it 12 or 18 proud pendants that we need to collect in the first part can any one help please

18. Edit: wait! It says collect 12 but says 0/18 so I don't know!

sibilare
07-29-16, 03:23 PM
Won't the unicorn evolution count at the time it is complete? I am in the same boat but I am expecting to get more than the required 12 or 18 pendants as it takes 36 hours to evolve my creature (grand unicorn).

Do you think it must be a certain animal or start the evolution after the starting point?

ninasidstorm8
07-29-16, 03:32 PM

The goal says to collect 12 but the count in the goal is over 18. I don't think it really matters since I think you get 1.5 Proud Pendants per hour of Evolution time. My guess is that it was a typo.

saucysammis
07-29-16, 04:29 PM
No we haven't. Only two of them have been on sale twice. The other two should also have a second sale.

My mistake. I have officially lost track of time.

groovyedwin
07-29-16, 10:11 PM

And the 18 hours egg I just got on my first try.

Niire
07-29-16, 11:04 PM
Yah, i wanted to get them the second time around because I couldn't the first hehe. Glad my brain was not malfunctioning on me again! :p

I got my first spruce moose first breeding try. I have a 15 peamoth, and I HAD one last week that was level 1....but I had to make room, sadly...grrr....

Sandybellee
07-30-16, 02:46 AM
I can confirm that it is 18 tokens we need from evolving in the first step. I got 17 from an 11 hour evolution and it still wants one more.
Also, one of my farms was empty when I woke up so one patch of mangos hadn't registered as being planted before I closed the app last night. So I totally fumbled the ball on the first step. :D Luckily there's plenty of time left!

glenngenius
07-30-16, 06:36 AM
Thank goodness I got Peamoth on my first try breeding for this event! (^^,)

supermaay
07-30-16, 08:50 AM
Breeding results after 6 trials:
1). Planther (10 hours)
2). Planther (10 hours)
3). Planther (10 hours)
4). Planther (10 hours)
5). Freightingale (17 hours)
6). Finally a Peamoth (14 hours); I still have plenty of time to complete the goal. Good luck and keep trying if you haven't got it yet.

Peamoth was hatching at 3pm Monday and completed hatching at 5am Tuesday. Peamoth is being evolved now for the first time (ending at 4pm Tuesday). By the way, feeding Peamoth 50 times requires 7,500 food.

monbohn
07-30-16, 09:20 AM
First try was a Planther. Second try is something that's 20 hours. Not sure what it is, but will look around forums for any new ones with that timer. Good luck everyone! :)

ninasidstorm8
07-30-16, 09:38 AM
First try was a Planther. Second try is something that's 20 hours. Not sure what it is, but will look around forums for any new ones with that timer. Good luck everyone! :)

The Lunar Moth is a 20 hour Dark/Nature.

Silverrain1
07-30-16, 03:48 PM
Oops, I had some free time on my nest so I put the grand unicorn on the nest. That has a 36 hour hatch time. I only need to feed my peamoth 5 more times then harvest 6 mangoes then I need to collect the stars from hatching and Iv just blocked my nest! I was gonna plant mangoes now (my night time here) then hopefully remember to take peamoth out the flower in the morning, give it its last 5 feeds then harvest mangoes. I'll see how many hours that will leave on my grand unicorn and if it's not drastic I may speed a little. I could work it out but it's to late for me now lol, very sleepy

monbohn
07-30-16, 05:49 PM
The Lunar Moth is a 20 hour Dark/Nature.

Thank you so much!! At least if I had to get a 20 hour timer it's something I didn't have yet. :D

LonePudding
07-30-16, 07:58 PM
Haven't played in a long while, the last and only Zodiac animal I have is the Aquarius! Going to try to get this one. Good luck everyone! :)

saucysammis
07-30-16, 09:30 PM
Haven't played in a long while, the last and only Zodiac animal I have is the Aquarius! Going to try to get this one. Good luck everyone! :)

welcome back! And good luck to you too. I was startled to see your name there!

oo56
07-30-16, 10:29 PM
I'm trying to breed that Peamoth. No luck so far. Hope I can get the Leo. The only Zodiac animal goal line I've been able to finish is the Pisces. I didn't even get my Zodiac Sign - Gemini!

glenngenius
07-30-16, 11:00 PM
I'm trying to breed that Peamoth. No luck so far. Hope I can get the Leo. The only Zodiac animal goal line I've been able to finish is the Pisces. I didn't even get my Zodiac Sign - Gemini!

Just keep on breeding Nature/Dark and you'll get it soon! :)

greeneyedalexa
07-30-16, 11:13 PM
I guess I'm lucky again with this one. Had a peamoth in the nest just before the event started, so I just waited for the second step to hatch it. I'm on the last step now, and just need to collect 50 twins from farms. So by the end of today, or tomorrow morning I'll put the Leo in the nest :cool: and I'll start waiting for the Virgo, and hoping, that they will not screw up my sign, and will not make it humanoid :D

Sandybellee
07-31-16, 01:43 AM

Welcome back! Good luck! :)

Clark_Wayne
07-31-16, 04:05 AM

welcome back #3 :D

rado_nik
07-31-16, 04:06 AM

Don't give up, I just hatch my. Put Skyger and Panda on breeding again and again. I have 2 times 10 h and the third - WOW - 14 h timer

Sandybellee
07-31-16, 08:29 AM
Five more hours and I'll get Leo. Good luck to everyone still breeding for Peamoth!

ninasidstorm8
07-31-16, 08:51 AM
Five more hours and I'll get Leo. Good luck to everyone still breeding for Peamoth!

Congratulations!!!

greeneyedalexa
07-31-16, 09:01 AM
Leo hatching time is 20 hr, just put it in the nest :)

Buttercup0001
07-31-16, 03:26 PM
Welcome Back Pudding. Good luck :)

supermaay
07-31-16, 03:26 PM
For those who really like to have Leo but are having difficulty in breeding Peamoth (running out of time), the following is the strategy to use the least number of gems to pass this goal line.
1). Don't purchase Peamoth (320 gems) unless you like to keep one.
2). No gems are needed if you see 14-hour timer in the den 57 hours prior to goal line deadline (see Postings#31 and 32).
3). If you pass the 57-hour timeline, you can still continue breeding untill you see the 14-hour timer in the den approximately 24 hours before the end of the goal line. Then you need to use gems to speed up breeding (14 gems), hatching (14 gems), and two 10-hour evolution (20 gems). It means you need to spend no more than 48 gems.
4). If you don't see the 14-hour timer in the den when the event ends within 24 hours, you need to skip hatching (50 gems) and skip feeding Peamoth 50 times (100 gems). It means a total of 150 gems to be spent.
5). Let it go if you don't have sufficient gems or don't like to spend this amount of your fortune.

Hope it makes sense to you.

Buttercup0001
07-31-16, 03:33 PM
Trying to breed Peamoth isn't going well for me. So far 2 Planthers, a Frightingale, Aurora Pegasus and a Trick or Treent.
Congratulations to the players who have completed the goal and good luck to the rest of us.

Doompicnic
07-31-16, 03:50 PM
Trying to breed Peamoth isn't going well for me. So far 2 Planthers, a Frightingale, Aurora Pegasus and a Trick or Treent.
Congratulations to the players who have completed the goal and good luck to the rest of us.

Same here. Not having any luck. I have been trying for days. Hope we make it in time!

supermaay
07-31-16, 03:58 PM

I see getting a Trick or Treent and an Aurora Pegasus are an even better outcome than a Peamoth (Leo). I hope I have your luck (so far 4 Planthers and one Frightingale).

Silverrain1
07-31-16, 04:11 PM
Good luck to everyone. I had a baby peamoth in my forest already so I skipped the hatch part and fed that one. I now have Leo in storage. Will need to find time to hatch it, Iv been very lucky with the zodiacs so far and have gotten then all, some have been much harder than others, I really thought I was going to miss my own (Taurus) that was a nightmare!

Buttercup0001
07-31-16, 04:20 PM
I see getting a Trick or Treent and an Aurora Pegasus are an even better outcome than a Peamoth (Leo). I hope I have your luck (so far 4 Planthers and one Frightingale).
I know they were great outcomes but unfortunately I've got them all. Too bad that I can't give them away instead of selling them off. I did keep my 2nd Trick or Treent, sold off my Koala Cadabra to house it.

ninasidstorm8
07-31-16, 04:51 PM
I know they were great outcomes but unfortunately I've got them all. Too bad that I can't give them away instead of selling them off. I did keep my 2nd Trick or Treent, sold off my Koala Cadabra to house it.

I am so jealous. I have been trying for a Trick or Treent on and off for almost 10 months and my next Dark/Nature try will be my 100th attempt. All 5 tries for me so far have been Planthers but I had a baby Peamoth that I have finished feeding. So I have a few days to get the Peamoth and I would love a Trick or Treent fail.

Buttercup0001
07-31-16, 09:29 PM
I am so jealous. I have been trying for a Trick or Treent on and off for almost 10 months and my next Dark/Nature try will be my 100th attempt. All 5 tries for me so far have been Planthers but I had a baby Peamoth that I have finished feeding. So I have a few days to get the Peamoth and I would love a Trick or Treent fail.
My breeding pair that got me the trick or Treent were the Aurora Pegasus and Cheep. I know that breeding combinations are different for everyone but you might want to give it a try, once your able to. I'd give it to you if there was a way we could, as I don't keep duplicates animals in my forest, though made an exception for this one. Good luck.

tuffyjkitten
07-31-16, 10:32 PM
No luck breeding the Peamoth yet...several Planthers and now a lunar moth. I have a Peamoth who is at level 4. I tried feeding it a couple of times and it does make the gem counter go down. So that's another tip to add to supermaay's list in post #73 to conserve gems : feed an existing Peamoth as many times as possible to reduce the gems needed to skip the remaining feedings. My counter went down 2 gems for each feed I did.

goddard7006
08-01-16, 04:06 AM
Glad to know I'm not the only one unable to breed the peamoth. I've had several planthers and a few frightingales.

NannaSherry
08-01-16, 05:28 AM
Glad to know I'm not the only one unable to breed the peamoth. I've had several planthers and a few frightingales.

Thank you for not making me feel alone. I've been on the breeding from the get go and nothing yet. :( All planthlers with an Aurora Pegasus on my first try (can you believe that - and I already have one ) & I just got a spring wing too. Unfortunately I've no pea moth in my forest so I'm hoping I can get one shortly before time runs out. I've had hard luck lately trying to breed what's been needed. Sigh

saucysammis
08-01-16, 10:39 AM
No luck over here either. Sigh.

chickenladyx14
08-01-16, 10:54 AM
It's almost like they don't want 90% of their players to breed what is required for these goals. Leo is my sign but I will not spend gems to get this animal. No way- no how.

Silverrain1
08-01-16, 11:44 AM
It's almost like they don't want 90% of their players to breed what is required for these goals. Leo is my sign but I will not spend gems to get this animal. No way- no how.

Oh no, I hope you (and all others trying) are able to get your peamoths soon! Especially all the Leo's out there! Happy birthday to all.

saucysammis
08-01-16, 12:42 PM
I wish these zodiac goals and the trio goals had better odds. sometimes I feel as though I'm just playing a more creative version of slots. The goal has become finally gathering enough gems to have a say so in a few things....getting old.

Edited to add: I do have all the zodiacs so far except Leo, and have had to skip steps to acquire the last couple of them.

at least the new expansions will give us room for creativity.

rbkj
08-01-16, 02:52 PM
None for me either :(. It I can't breed one by tomorrow I have to use my gems to skip these steps which then puts me in a position where I can't purchase the new habitat which I really wanted

insomniadreams88
08-01-16, 02:55 PM
Finally got Peamoth today after continuously breeding for it since the beginning of the goal line. *sigh of relief* I haven't had as much luck as I'd hoped I would with these Zodiac animals.

Buttercup0001
08-01-16, 05:27 PM
After numerous breeding fails, I decided, begrudgingly, to skip the step of hatching a Peamoth as I had one at level 4. Not very happy about spending the 50 gems as I'd prefer to spend them on habitats. I probably wasted about 30 gems in speeding up breeding/hatching. And why is it so hard to breed a rare animal. I had 3 S.R fails trying for a rare. It's just plain frustrating.

Doompicnic
08-01-16, 06:23 PM
Still failing - no peamoth yet. grr

AuroraLava
08-01-16, 07:40 PM
After numerous breeding fails, I decided, begrudgingly, to skip the step of hatching a Peamoth as I had one at level 4. Not very happy about spending the 50 gems as I'd prefer to spend them on habitats. I probably wasted about 30 gems in speeding up breeding/hatching. And why is it so hard to breed a rare animal. I had 3 S.R fails trying for a rare. It's just plain frustrating.

I bred a Peamoth right before the event started so I was able to feed that, evolve and feed again. I have been breeding non-stop planthers since the event started but I am not going to spend the few gems I saved up so maybe I won't get Leo either. Oh well.

chickenladyx14
08-01-16, 08:14 PM
When does this event end? I just put Skyger and Pandaffodil in the breeding den and got a 14 hr. timer. Is there still time left to finish the remaining steps? TY and good luck all !

supermaay
08-01-16, 09:49 PM
When does this event end? I just put Skyger and Pandaffodil in the breeding den and got a 14 hr. timer. Is there still time left to finish the remaining steps? TY and good luck all !

Yes. I think you can still make it (see Postings #31 and 32). Congratulation.

saucysammis
08-01-16, 11:53 PM
�� I did it I did it I did it �� 14 more hrs and baby Peamoth will hatch! There's been a level 10 Peamoth roaming the Ama'u forest for several months now and he's going to be fed up along with the new baby.

I'm a Leo and this makes me happy!

Hang in there and good luck to everyone still trying.

NannaSherry
08-02-16, 05:22 AM
None for me either :(. It I can't breed one by tomorrow I have to use my gems to skip these steps which then puts me in a position where I can't purchase the new habitat which I really wanted

I'm with you and probably many others. I've saved up gems and was going to purchase the new habitat, but if I can't breed a pea moth in my next try later on today, I'll have to spend the gems to do that. Sigh. I agree with other members that the goals should be a bit more in our favor where breeding is involved. I breed for a week straight, around the clock & I can get super rares but not a pea moth? Then when we have trios I can't breed for anything but other commons. Or when I try for a super rare no dice. The last 4 or more zodiacs I have had to spend gems to achieve the animal.

Eluzyion
08-02-16, 05:36 AM
I wouldn't doubt it one bit if peamoth success rate was dropped in order to force people to buy gems to skip mission or speed breed.. Sad how greedy some games are getting :(

If you already have a peamoth and crystal unicorn, try breeding that way.. Seems breeding the animal with CU many times results in the animal you breed with it.. Good luck!

Eluzyion
08-02-16, 05:40 AM
On the bright side.. I lucked in to a trick or treent.. Go figure! That was pure luck though and not an average fail as I've been trying for that for a long time.

ed_darko
08-02-16, 10:17 AM
Finally got my Peamoth after days of trying and just in time, the rest isn't very difficult to accomplish.

I have descent luck in the game, but have had very bad luck with these celestial animals, breeding the required animal has been very tough. It's very frustrating when you spend a week trying to breed a certain animal and you never get it. :p

Cdnfroglover
08-02-16, 10:36 AM
Gave up this morning... no peamoth. I have another peamoth to feed but don't feel like spending gems to finish this time. Happy Birthday Leo's! He's cute!

kittenthief
08-02-16, 03:35 PM
I'm never going to get a Peamoth.

AuroraLava
08-02-16, 08:04 PM
I bred a Peamoth right before the event started so I was able to feed that, evolve and feed again. I have been breeding non-stop planthers since the event started but I am not going to spend the few gems I saved up so maybe I won't get Leo either. Oh well.

Woo hoo..I guess complaining worked this time as I was able to breed the peamoth. I had already fed my existing one so I am on track now and should be able to finish on time.

saucysammis
08-02-16, 08:40 PM
Woo hoo..I guess complaining worked this time as I was able to breed the peamoth. I had already fed my existing one so I am on track now and should be able to finish on time.

I got my timer very soon after I complained too!

MelodicStars
08-02-16, 08:50 PM
After putting in crystal unicorn and cheep (dark+nature) together as my final attempt at the peamoth, I got an unexpected surprise: a 43 hour timer! Looks like I'll be having an onyx direwolf in my forest. Whether I got an ultra rare or not, I would've skipped with gems for the goal either way since I was running out of time; so I happily skipped the hatching and fed my existing peamoth to lessen the blow to my gems. And, what do you know, I got an ultra rare just in time for the leaderboard event :D Sadly, I'm having problems with uploading pictures but I'm stoked either way!

SheRa0308
08-02-16, 09:19 PM
I'm never going to get a Peamoth.

Right there with ya! Hate giving up but I don't think I will make it before time runs out I have tried every combination. Uggghhhh good luck tho!

AuroraLava
08-03-16, 06:03 AM
I got my timer very soon after I complained too!

Good for you!!!

ninasidstorm8
08-03-16, 09:07 AM
Finally bred a Peamoth this morning. I already fed a Peamoth that I already had and completed that part of Step 2. It will be ready to move to the nest in about 8 hours, so I planted the Mystic Mangos (8 hr) for Step 3. When it hatches, that should complete the Hatching part of Step 3 and I can move on to the last step of collecting from farms and Evolving. Thanks to the existing Peamoth I had and fed, I should have no problem completing the Goal Line. If I didn't have the Peamoth, it would have been close. Hope to have my Leo, sometime tomorrow.

saucysammis
08-03-16, 10:01 AM
I had set it all up so perfectly last night. Peamoth was in an evolution so I could feed 5 more times. Mangos were planted. Random planther was in the nest cooking through the night to be ready to fill the hatching goal.

I wake up and in my bumbling inability to keep my hands off the screen I accidently tapped a farm of mystic mangos. No prob. It's only one farm, but I winced. Then I took the Planther off the nest. Then a Peamoth out of evolution, then harvested the mystic mangos.

THEN when nothing. NOTHING! I realized that I was supposed to feed the Peamoth 5 more food before the other steps. Darn!

Be warned neighbors, It seems easy but sequence can be everything!

LauraGSJK
08-03-16, 10:37 AM
I just can't get a Peamoth. I've tried since the goal started. I already had one, but it was level 14. I decided to gem skip the hatching, fed my existing one 5 times. I thought I'd gem speed the two fails in my breeding den & nest, & try again for the Peamoth. Grr! I really wanted this. My older brother died a few years ago, at a relatively young age. He was a Leo, & for sentimental reasons I REALLY wanted one. I'm sick, and my brain isn't working that well. Anyone care to help me on what I should do to get Leo in time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On a side note, Lone Pudding, SO very happy to see you back! How long has it been? Your posts really helped me out a lot when I was relatively new to the forums. (I was silently following the forums at the time, due to trouble getting my account to allow me to post.). I hope you stick around. Do you think you'll be posting on the tournament forums again?

Good luck to everyone still trying, & congrats to those that got Leo! Take care! :)

RowanaFarrin
08-03-16, 11:20 AM
(Really late, I know XD I've been pretty busy)

Love the design of this one! I think it's one of my favorites so far! :D Also, while I almost hate to admit it, it turned out to be the easiest one for me to get. For once, I actually got the required animal on the first try so it was a simple matter to finish all the steps. I wish they all went like this! Usually it takes me several tries or skipping to finish these.

Congrats to everyone who got one so far! And good luck to all still trying! ^_^

saucysammis
08-03-16, 12:58 PM
I just can't get a Peamoth. I've tried since the goal started. I already had one, but it was level 14. I decided to gem skip the hatching, fed my existing one 5 times. I thought I'd gem speed the two fails in my breeding den & nest, & try again for the Peamoth. Grr! I really wanted this. My older brother died a few years ago, at a relatively young age. He was a Leo, & for sentimental reasons I REALLY wanted one. I'm sick, and my brain isn't working that well. Anyone care to help me on what I should do to get Leo in time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is from post # 73 a few pages back. Good luck

For those who really like to have Leo but are having difficulty in breeding Peamoth (running out of time), the following is the strategy to use the least number of gems to pass this goal line.
1). Don't purchase Peamoth (320 gems) unless you like to keep one.
2). No gems are needed if you see 14-hour timer in the den 57 hours prior to goal line deadline (see Postings#31 and 32).
3). If you pass the 57-hour timeline, you can still continue breeding untill you see the 14-hour timer in the den approximately 24 hours before the end of the goal line. Then you need to use gems to speed up breeding (14 gems), hatching (14 gems), and two 10-hour evolution (20 gems). It means you need to spend no more than 48 gems.
4). If you don't see the 14-hour timer in the den when the event ends within 24 hours, you need to skip hatching (50 gems) and skip feeding Peamoth 50 times (100 gems). It means a total of 150 gems to be spent.
5). Let it go if you don't have sufficient gems or don't like to spend this amount of your fortune.

Hope it makes sense to you.

missourijan
08-03-16, 02:44 PM
I am getting really close to quitting this game, i breed and breed for these goals and get the same things OVER and OVER and never what I need. I get it, they want you to spend gold, but I DO, when and where I want but a game where the goals are unachievable and you just fail is not fun, three days now trying for peamoth. Nothing but Planther fails. REALLY? Is that the only animal dark and nature produces??? WTF? I even use my crystal unicorn and of course I never get any hybrid. I had to BUY her.

gail66
08-03-16, 04:01 PM
Planther x8 now. That's 80 hours trying for this peamoth I'm giving up TRYING FOR LEO.-- FEELING FED UP

ahomeforme
08-03-16, 04:34 PM
1 fringtingale and since then all planthers.... No peamoth in sight.
I've skipped the hatching part with 50 gems since I'm going to be quite busy, although the timer says 2 days and I think I might still be able to have one try at breeding. But, not wanting to be in too tight a time to finish this. One wrong step, I might not be able to get Leo.

goddard7006
08-03-16, 07:29 PM

I was finally able to breed a peamoth this morning it's now in the nest and a Zeus Moose waiting in the den. Not sure if I will be able to complete this without spending any more gems speeding things up. My second account has Leo safely tucked away in storage. My son really wanted this as he doesn't have a zodiac yet but I told him not to worry about it save his gems and try for a Zeus moose. I'll save it for him to feed on my second account

ninasidstorm8
08-03-16, 08:05 PM
I must have been pretty tired this morning when I wrote down that I had a 14 hour timer to finally breed the Peamoth. I had a Spruce Moose in the nest to clear so I didn't notice until the Spruce Moose hatched and I put the egg into the nest that I had made a mistake. It was a 13-hr Spring Wing. I had the 8 hour Mystic Mangos already to hatch as well, so I messed up my food production as well as thinking I had the Peamoth. Tried again (9th attempt) and got the expected Planther. I completed the Peamoth Feeeding part of Step 2 so I have one or two more shots at breeding the Peamoth before I will have to give up and just skip the Breeding part.

saucysammis
08-03-16, 10:08 PM
I must have been pretty tired this morning when I wrote down that I had a 14 hour timer to finally breed the Peamoth. I had a Spruce Moose in the nest to clear so I didn't notice until the Spruce Moose hatched and I put the egg into the nest that I had made a mistake. It was a 13-hr Spring Wing. I had the 8 hour Mystic Mangos already to hatch as well, so I messed up my food production as well as thinking I had the Peamoth. Tried again (9th attempt) and got the expected Planther. I completed the Peamoth Feeeding part of Step 2 so I have one or two more shots at breeding the Peamoth before I will have to give up and just skip the Breeding part.

Rrr I feel your pain! I also have glanced at the timer and seen it as an hour more or an hour less that the reality. I've started taking screen shots of timers just to be sure.

Even worse I made silly mistakes this morning and postponed getting Leo by a day... Moral: keep my hands to myself and always look at goals before tapping.

Sakrysta
08-03-16, 11:08 PM
i breed and breed for these goals and get the same things OVER and OVER and never what I need. I get it, they want you to spend gold, but I DO, when and where I want but a game where the goals are unachievable and you just fail is not fun, three days now trying for peamoth. Nothing but Planther fails. REALLY? Is that the only animal dark and nature produces???
What she said. Sigh. I gave up and moved on to trying for the Zeus Moose.

Phaedrakiki
08-04-16, 02:55 AM
Ugh, I had to give up and break out my gems. Skipped the hatching and fed the Lvl 5 Peamoth I had. I'm with all the others on here, having no luck breeding this supposedly rare animal. Got to get this, as I'm a Leo (though since I have all the Zodiacs, I'll do whatever I can to get Leo, anyway!) As someone else mentioned, I too have been having a more & more difficult time getting each Zodiac animal. Breeding the required rare creature just seems to get more & more impossible!

LauraGSJK
08-04-16, 03:21 AM
This is from post # 73 a few pages back. Good luck

Thanks so much Saucysammis (& Supermaay). I really appreciate your help. I also meant the planting & evolution needed. And, I didn't know at what point we'd be down to, what was it, 57 hours? Don't know what time the goal ends.

Even though I really couldn't afford to use my gems, I sorta panicked & used my gems to skip hatching & feed the additional feedings (minus the 5). I think I'll be OK now.

I can't thank you enough for trying to help me. So very nice of you! The people on these forums tend to be very nice and helpful. No Internet trolls here!

Good luck in the tournament, wheel, & leaderboard events! Take care. :)

Silverrain1
08-04-16, 04:23 AM
My second account has only gotten planthers, 2 spring wings 2 spruce moose and a frightengale but no peamoth. On the one hand I dnt really mind because my main account got it and that's the important one but this will b the first one in missing on second account

saucysammis
08-04-16, 08:26 AM
Thanks so much Saucysammis (& Supermaay). I really appreciate your help. I also meant the planting & evolution needed. And, I didn't know at what point we'd be down to, what was it, 57 hours? Don't know what time the goal ends.

Even though I really couldn't afford to use my gems, I sorta panicked & used my gems to skip hatching & feed the additional feedings (minus the 5). I think I'll be OK now.

I can't thank you enough for trying to help me. So very nice of you! The people on these forums tend to be very nice and helpful. No Internet trolls here!

Good luck in the tournament, wheel, & leaderboard events! Take care. :)

The event ends in about 28.9 hours at this point.

As to the planting and evolution the best guide is on page 1 of this thread....just remember to check your goals before starting to tap. Also Whatever goals segments you've advanced to and can see you can complete in any order.

ninasidstorm8
08-04-16, 08:55 AM
My breeding for a Peamoth has failed so I will have to spend a few Gems to get the Leo. First Zodiac animal that will cost me gems. Fortunately I have a gem reserve from the Castle Story and Dream City installations and leveling up in those games. Fortunately I had a baby Peamoth that I used to complete the feeding part of Step 2 a couple days ago. My latest set of Planther fails will be ready to leave the Nest and Den in a little over 7 hours. At that time I will try one last time for the Peamoth. If I am successful, I will need to speed it to the nest to complete Step 2, otherwise, I will spend the 50 gems to skip the hatching of the Peamoth. In a couple hours, I will plant the Mystic Mangos (8 hour) crops for Step 3 so they finish up before I go to bed tonight. Tonight I will make sure I am set up to complete the Harvesting and Evolving parts of Step 4 tomorrow morning.

The only good part of this exercise so far has been that I finally bred a Spring Wing, but I now have 104 Dark/Nature tries that could have resulted in a Trick or Treent without success.

saucysammis
08-04-16, 10:21 AM
Reminder: (I forgot) since the goals in each step are concurrent, not sequential, you can set it up to finish the evolving goal for step 4 tonight immediately as soon as your step 3 mango harvesting and collecting 6 stars from hatching are complete. -check the goal line to make sure you are there- Then all that will be left is harvesting the 50 food. -8 hrs x6 = 48 plus 2 farms on a 1 hr crop after that is the 50.

The food harvest reaps 1 twin per 1 hour and the gem penalty to speed it does reduce with each harvest.

sparklegirly
08-04-16, 11:20 AM
This is the first zodiac animal in my forest. I have left the Pieces and Aries in storage because I don't know where to put them yet, but I'm a sucker for big cats 😍

Phaedrakiki
08-04-16, 01:37 PM
@LauraGSJK: Not sure if u got the info u needed, but the event ends 22 hrs from the time of this post. You can usually find this info on the goal itself (in your goal book next to the name of your goal, the time will count down to expiration. At first it's shown in days, then to hours during the final 24.)

This one has been very frustrating, to say the least. I'm doing the last crops bit, hope to have Leo later this evening. Good luck to you, and everyone else still trying!

Phaedrakiki
08-04-16, 01:44 PM
Oops! I forgot to refresh this thread...I now see my last post was "unnecessary." (Well, let's face it...most of mine are, lol!)

Congrats, Sparklegirly! I'm a "big cats sucker" as well! I feel ya, Kitty Cat!

Also, many thanks to all the wonderful posters who contribute such great info to help us all in these quests. And a special thanks to those who speed through w/gems, allowing them us advance knowledge of the appropriate animal to breed & other goals. Critical info, though I wish my luck was such that that knowing which animal to breed meant I could actually get it in the allotted time!

Regardless, you guys are amazing--thanks again!

missourijan
08-04-16, 03:28 PM
My second account has only gotten planthers, 2 spring wings 2 spruce moose and a frightengale but no peamoth. On the one hand I dnt really mind because my main account got it and that's the important one but this will b the first one in missing on second account

Well if I got it, which I did not, it would have been the first one I ever got.

IsisGarden
08-04-16, 03:44 PM
Breeding results after 6 trials:
1). Planther (10 hours)
2). Planther (10 hours)
3). Planther (10 hours)
4). Planther (10 hours)
5). Freightingale (17 hours)
6). Finally a Peamoth (14 hours); I still have plenty of time to complete the goal. Good luck and keep trying if you haven't got it yet.

Peamoth was hatching at 3pm Monday and completed hatching at 5am Tuesday. Peamoth is being evolved now for the first time (ending at 4pm Tuesday). By the way, feeding Peamoth 50 times requires 7,500 food.

What animals did you use to get the peamoth?

ninasidstorm8
08-04-16, 04:23 PM
I cannot believe it. On my 12th and final try, I finally bred the Peamoth. I figure I have about 19 hours to complete the event but I do not want to cut it too close. I already fed another Peamoth and finished that part of Step 2. I have my Mystic Mangos planted and ready to harvest at bedtime (in about 4 hours). I have an Electricutie in the Evolution Flower that has 8 hours left, so I will wait until I harvest the Mystic Mangos to get it out.

I will probably have to spend about 6 gens to moved the Planthers from the nest and another 10 gems to move the Peamoth to the nest to complete the Hatching part of the Step to complete it before I go to bed. Then I can harvest the Mystic Mangos to complete Step 3. The Electricutie will finish evolving in the middle of the night for me, so I will pull it from the Evolution Flower first thing in the morning. I think I will plant Nexus Nuts overnight so I will have 30 of the 50 tokens needed for the tokens needed from harvesting and get the remaining tokens needed by planting 4 sets of Charm Cherries.

I should complete the goal a few hours before it ends at a total cost of about 16 gems. It really paid off to try for the Peamoth one more time.

supermaay
08-04-16, 08:00 PM
What animals did you use to get the peamoth?

Sorry for the delayed reply. I always used the simple combination - Skyer (Dark) and Pandaffodil (Nature) - in all trials.

pegasus2010
08-05-16, 05:56 AM
A week of planthers. Geez That was Fun. NOT

NannaSherry
08-05-16, 07:34 AM
No it was not. I had to spend all my gems (had 151) to hatch and bypass pea moth as I could not for the life of me breed one to hatch and then feed. Luckily I had 150.....by the hair of my chinny chin chin. I was planning on getting a habitat with it, but I've achieved all the other zodiacs so far (in for a dime in for a dollar), & I really liked the Leo. But the last few have been very hard for me to achieve. It's the breeding that's ****ing me. I breed non stop, set timers and everything to utilize the nest but have had no luck. Maybe Virgo will bring me some luck.

henrietta57
08-05-16, 07:51 AM
Well Thanks TL, NOT! Planther after planther all week until finally, with 8 hours to go, I get a 14 hour breeding time. Trouble is I have a 20 hour egg on the nest. Yes, just to shake things up I did get a lunar moth on the last day so I guess I can't complain too much but you would think that the chances for a required element would be heightened during a quest. And while I would love to get Leo I am not using gems because too many other tasks to complete and not enough time left. I guess I'm just not lucky in these zodiac quests. I have only managed to complete one so far. Sorry for complaining but sometimes I get really frustrated with this stuff.

goddard7006
08-05-16, 07:51 AM
Disregard, I read through the forums again and found the answer.

ninasidstorm8
08-05-16, 08:10 AM
Disregard, I read through the forums again and found the answer.

Once you reach the last Step, you can do the two remaining parts in any order. So you can collect items by Evolving as well as Harvesting. I already completed the evolving portion of the step and still working on the harvesting portion.

glenngenius
08-05-16, 08:14 AM
I cannot believe it. On my 12th and final try, I finally bred the Peamoth. I figure I have about 19 hours to complete the event but I do not want to cut it too close. I already fed another Peamoth and finished that part of Step 2. I have my Mystic Mangos planted and ready to harvest at bedtime (in about 4 hours). I have an Electricutie in the Evolution Flower that has 8 hours left, so I will wait until I harvest the Mystic Mangos to get it out.

I will probably have to spend about 6 gens to moved the Planthers from the nest and another 10 gems to move the Peamoth to the nest to complete the Hatching part of the Step to complete it before I go to bed. Then I can harvest the Mystic Mangos to complete Step 3. The Electricutie will finish evolving in the middle of the night for me, so I will pull it from the Evolution Flower first thing in the morning. I think I will plant Nexus Nuts overnight so I will have 30 of the 50 tokens needed for the tokens needed from harvesting and get the remaining tokens needed by planting 4 sets of Charm Cherries.

I should complete the goal a few hours before it ends at a total cost of about 16 gems. It really paid off to try for the Peamoth one more time.

Congratulations!!! :)

ninasidstorm8
08-05-16, 09:08 AM
This has been an interesting Goal Line for me. I finally bred the Peamoth yesterday and knew I would still have to spend some gems to complete the goal on time. I was prepared to spend the 50 gems to skip the Peamoth Hatching portion since I had already fed a baby Peamoth I had to complete the feeding portion of Step 2. So I planted the Mystic Mangos for Step 3 in advance of breeding the Peamoth. I planned to wait until just before bed to speed up the Peamoth hatching, to spend as few Gems as follows.

Since there was a tournament going on, I played every hour and without thinking, I started to harvest my crops before hatching the Planther. Fortunately, I stopped after 3. I replanted the Mystic Mangos for those 3 farms and decided to wait an extra hour before speeding the Peamoth to save a couple Gems. I spent 5 Gems to speed the Planther on the nest off to clear it. Then I spent 9 Gems to move the Planther to the nest to complete the Hatch a Peamoth step. At this point I realized that I had forgot that to complete Step 3, you needed to complete 6 hours of hatching and there was not enough time to wait for my Peamoth to hatch. So to ensure I didn?t mess up the harvesting of the last 3 Mystic Mangos, I planted another 3 crops of Mystic Mangos and went to bed.

This morning I woke up and the crops of Mystic Mangos were ready. I spent 4 Gems to finish hatching the Peamoth and harvested 3 crops of Mystic Mangos to complete Step 3. I sold the Peamoth I had fed to make room for the new baby. Harvesting the remaining 3 crops of Mystic Mangos gave me credit for 24 of the 50 tokens needed from harvesting for Step 4. I had an Electrocutie in the Evolution Flower that finished overnight, so I took it from the Evolution Flower to complete that part of Step 4. Another 3 crops of Charm Cherries have me at 43 of the 50 needed to finish, so one more crop will leave me one short about 1 1/2 hours before update time. I will probably plant some more Charm Cherries and speed up the last ? hour for a gem to complete the goal an hour before update time to ensure I finish before the goal is removed.

So it looks like it will cost me 18 gems to finish the goal. Not to bad since I expected to spend 50 to skip

saucysammis
08-05-16, 09:46 AM
The best laid plans.....this zodiac adventure.... The goals looked deceptively easy. They WERE easy, except for how easy it was to mess up! I think some of my mess ups were in confusion between tasks for zodiac vs tasks for leaderboad. Im glad your going to get through it ninasidstorm8 my adrenaline is up just thinking how close to the line you are.

I too had a week of planthers. After, I believe, a week ..or more? of ...planthers wasn't it? I know that I had bred Peamoths as fails during the storybook and discarded them. This kind of thing has happened before. If I have room I save a fail or two but once I run out of room it's a crapshoot as to which fail to get rid of.

Hope all you still going make it. My Leo just entered the habitat and is waiting until after the update to register before deciding to evolve.

I'm a Leo. Is it weird to consider timing evolution to coincide with your birthday?

ninasidstorm8
08-05-16, 10:15 AM
The best laid plans.....this zodiac adventure.... The goals looked deceptively easy. They WERE easy, except for how easy it was to mess up! I think some of my mess ups were in confusion between tasks for zodiac vs tasks for leaderboad. Im glad your going to get through it ninasidstorm8 my adrenaline is up just thinking how close to the line you are.

I too had a week of planthers. After, I believe, a week ..or more? of ...planthers wasn't it? I know that I had bred Peamoths as fails during the storybook and discarded them. This kind of thing has happened before. If I have room I save a fail or two but once I run out of room it's a crapshoot as to which fail to get rid of.

Hope all you still going make it. My Leo just entered the habitat and is waiting until after the update to register before deciding to evolve.

I'm a Leo. Is it weird to consider timing evolution to coincide with your birthday?

I just collected my Leo. After my last harvest off Charm Cherries, I was 1 token short and started planting some Charm Cherries to get it in an hour. After planting the Charm Cherries on 3 farms, Power Pears came to mind. So, I planted 3 crops of Power Pears and harvested them 3 minutes later for the final token. Leo is safely in storage.

goddard7006
08-05-16, 12:38 PM
Once you reach the last Step, you can do the two remaining parts in any order. So you can collect items by Evolving as well as Harvesting. I already completed the evolving portion of the step and still working on the harvesting portion.

Thanks Nina, and congrats on getting Leo. I manged to get him on both accounts(the baby account didn't have it as rough) I believe I spent around 30+ gems on my main account to get him.

hutchyy12345
08-05-16, 01:40 PM
I just missed the Leo event, but I have collected all the others so far so I am a bit gutted. Does anyone know what will happen at the end of the year when all of the zodiac animals have finished, will we get the chance to buy them or something?

Silverrain1
08-05-16, 11:54 PM
I just missed the Leo event, but I have collected all the others so far so I am a bit gutted. Does anyone know what will happen at the end of the year when all of the zodiac animals have finished, will we get the chance to buy them or something?

I'm not sure what will happen. Hopefully we will get a chance to try's gain for the animals that we missed, I'm loving how we have had chances to try again for other animals that I previously missed (Zeus moose, molten and defo others but their names are escaping me right now!) so hopefully they will do this with zodiac critters to!

hutchyy12345
08-06-16, 01:12 AM
I'm not sure what will happen. Hopefully we will get a chance to try's gain for the animals that we missed, I'm loving how we have had chances to try again for other animals that I previously missed (Zeus moose, molten and defo others but their names are escaping me right now!) so hopefully they will do this with zodiac critters to!

I really hope so, I will be disappointed if I only miss one zodiac animal and can never get it again. Thank u for your help

Silverrain1
08-06-16, 01:14 AM
I really hope so, I will be disappointed if I only miss one zodiac animal and can never get it again. Thank u for your help

Your welcome. Sorry I couldn't give a more definite answer

jojopeanut
08-06-16, 01:01 PM
First one I missed out on was never able to breed the peamoth

KadeeDid
08-06-16, 09:54 PM
I wasn't able to breed the peamoth either. I wanted it as my daughter's birthday is tomorrow which makes her a Leo. I was able to breed the Leo in Dragon Story without even knowing I could. I have the Gemini and Taurus and was hoping to get Leo here too.

AppieP
07-25-17, 11:41 AM
If the quest it's the same as last year, this would it be:

[1.1] Harvest 6 Mystic Mangos (8 hour food) 35 skip
[1.2] Collect 12 Proud Pendants (evolving any) 27 skip 1.5/hour

[2.1] Hatch Peamoth. (14 hours). Dark + Plant 50 skip
[2.2] Feed Peamoth 50 times 100 skip

[3.1] Harvest 6 Mystic Mangos (8 hour food) 35 skip
[3.2] Collect 6 stars (hatching) 9 skip

[4.1] Collect 50 twins (harvesting food) 75 skip
1/hour
[4.2] Collect 8 items (evolving any animal) 12 skip
1.5/hour

reward: Leo (SR) 20 hours hatching and evolution

Just finished the quest. 2 more Zodiacs for me.
Good luck everyone who's still trying.

Elspethwood
07-25-17, 12:10 PM
I bred CU with Sprooce Moose a few minutes ago, hoping for the Peamoth. I got 48 hours instead. My first legendary-nature hybrid but I don't know whether to laugh or cry :(

fantasyomgloveitpewds
07-25-17, 12:19 PM
Yay! At least Leo is here. I really like the Design. I hope I get Peamoth instead of Planthers.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-25-17, 12:24 PM
1.2 says collect 12 pendants but the pic on the left shows 18. Can anyone confirm that it's 12?

AppieP
07-25-17, 12:27 PM
1.2 says collect 12 pendants but the pic on the left shows 18. Can anyone confirm that it's 12?

Yes you're right. That's 1.5 times 12 LOL. Don't know for sure. With in 2 hours I have my evolving ready, maby than I can confirm.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-25-17, 12:33 PM
I'm not really feeling the leo and these goal lines are going to mess up my LB food production (i'm on a really tight schedule), so I think I'm skipping it. Will prob regret it later when i have all the other zodiacs but this one

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 12:55 PM
I'm not really feeling the leo and these goal lines are going to mess up my LB food production (i'm on a really tight schedule), so I think I'm skipping it. Will prob regret it later when i have all the other zodiacs but this one

Just in case you aren't aware, if you get all zodiacs you get ultra rare Ophiuchus gem/zodiac as reward :)

Jojocl141587
07-25-17, 01:02 PM
I would LOVE the Leo it would be my first Zodiac animal but I never have luck finishing goal lines and my food supply might as well be zero. Think I'll just stick to the tourney and try for the Thundeerkat.

Destiel0918
07-25-17, 01:10 PM
I'm so lucky! I already have Peamoth hatching in my nest...I just have to be careful to NOT accidentally hatch it before right goal.

supster50
07-25-17, 01:44 PM
If, like last time around I can't breed a Peamoth I'm more then willing to spend the 50 gems and skip the hatching part. I've had a little Peamoth in my forest for quite a while now and ready to feed it.Then it's one Zodiac critter closer to getting the free Zodiac Crystal Hibred. I still need three more after this one.

Elspethwood
07-25-17, 02:05 PM
I'm so lucky! I already have Peamoth hatching in my nest...I just have to be careful to NOT accidentally hatch it before right goal.

You're so lucky! I've spent a month trying to get a Peamoth for the feeding quest. I got anything but Peamoth. I'm a bit discouraged. Peamoth, Peamoth! Wherefore art thou Peamoth?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-25-17, 02:29 PM
Just in case you aren't aware, if you get all zodiacs you get ultra rare Ophiuchus gem/zodiac as reward :)

darn it!!! thanks for letting me know, but i wish i didn't know. i probably won't get the LB pony anyway, so maybe i'll just do this. these decisions about not-real pixel animals are very hard :P

Destiel0918
07-25-17, 03:13 PM
You're so lucky! I've spent a month trying to get a Peamoth for the feeding quest. I got anything but Peamoth. I'm a bit discouraged. Peamoth, Peamoth! Wherefore art thou Peamoth?

Well...to be honest....I considered that they may realize the same goals from last year. So each time...like 2 months even BEFORE the next zodiac I have started to aim for the animal I need for the next zodiac I need. Peamouth has been in my nest for 2 weeks waiting for Leo. With three nests I am able to keep playing, even if it is annoying to have one of them filled. Next animal I need is the seamur for Scorpio ( I will start trying at the end of September...)...Then I have all zodiac animals ready.

AppleWhite84
07-25-17, 04:58 PM
I was going to try for it but there's a slim to none chance I'll hatch a peamoth. I wish it was a common animal like ferry ferret or turtisle. I get loads of those all the time.

MyLipsAreSealed
07-25-17, 06:18 PM
Well...to be honest....I considered that they may realize the same goals from last year. So each time...like 2 months even BEFORE the next zodiac I have started to aim for the animal I need for the next zodiac I need. Peamouth has been in my nest for 2 weeks waiting for Leo. With three nests I am able to keep playing, even if it is annoying to have one of them filled. Next animal I need is the seamur for Scorpio ( I will start trying at the end of September...)...Then I have all zodiac animals ready.

This is great advice, thanks so much! Do you remember the other animals needed past Scorpio? I'd love to be ready for them like you mentioned.

MyLipsAreSealed
07-25-17, 06:21 PM
If, like last time around I can't breed a Peamoth I'm more then willing to spend the 50 gems and skip the hatching part. I've had a little Peamoth in my forest for quite a while now and ready to feed it.Then it's one Zodiac critter closer to getting the free Zodiac Crystal Hibred. I still need three more after this one.

Unless your peamoth is a baby, you would also have to spend the 100 gems to skip the next step which is to feed your peamoth 50 times. So a total of 150 to skip peamoth entirely and easily get Leo...

willjardell2003
07-25-17, 08:53 PM
Oh no, a tons of apples will be used in this goalline :(((( luckily I have already have 1peamoth so I don't have to spend much apples, but a bit dangerous for LB that nơw I only have 70k apples and Kimono haven't reached lv10. But peamoth come sooner than I expected, the zodiac's needed rare animals (like peamoth,knotten kitten,...) come in 3rd goal but now peamoth come in 2nd goal :/ not ready for it yet. Hint for peamoth: lunar mọth+peamoth (I have did it last 2weeks)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-25-17, 09:12 PM
Oh no, a tons of apples will be used in this goalline :(((( luckily I have already have 1peamoth so I don't have to spend much apples, but a bit dangerous for LB that nơw I only have 70k apples and Kimono haven't reached lv10. But peamoth come sooner than I expected, the zodiac's needed rare animals (like peamoth,knotten kitten,...) come in 3rd goal but now peamoth come in 2nd goal :/ not ready for it yet. Hint for peamoth: lunar mọth+peamoth (I have did it last 2weeks)

unfortunately u still need apples for peamoth because the goal is to "feed 50 times" not level him up. For feeding goals, you can't do it ahead of time :(

willjardell2003
07-25-17, 09:44 PM
unfortunately u still need apples for peamoth because the goal is to "feed 50 times" not level him up. For feeding goals, you can't do it ahead of time :(

yeah but I feed 2 peamoth waste less apples than feed only 1 peamoth. but anyone know exactly that peamoth is in schedule C or B??? kimono dragon need 80k of apples to raise it to epic form while I have 70k, and apples for peamoth too

CuddlePuddlev2
07-25-17, 09:55 PM
yeah but I feed 2 peamoth waste less apples than feed only 1 peamoth. but anyone know exactly that peamoth is in schedule C or B??? kimono dragon need 80k of apples to raise it to epic form while I have 70k, and apples for peamoth too

peamoth is schedule C

Phoenix406
07-25-17, 11:09 PM
This is great advice, thanks so much! Do you remember the other animals needed past Scorpio? I'd love to be ready for them like you mentioned.
Sagittarius: Rockodile
Capricorn: Spring Wing
Aquarius: Chilly Goat
Pisces: Solar Simian
Aries: Fallaby
Taurus: Sea Lion
Gemini: Ember Bear
Cancer: Knitten Kitten
Leo: Peamoth
Virgo: Aquatter
Libra: Thunder Mammoth
Scorpio: Seamur

There is no guarantee that they will offer them all again next year.

happyhoppa
07-26-17, 01:43 AM
Many thank for this list. Wish I'd seen it earlier 'cos I only need Leo and Scorpio to finish and get the Orphiuchus.

willjardell2003
07-26-17, 02:01 AM

Wish I have 2nd nest like u to prepare for that, I only have 1nest but it use for everything so I can't do it

persezabar
07-26-17, 02:17 AM
excellent!!! 16x speed up in hope to breed Peamoth. Unbelievable, 16 times in a row I got Planther. Something is wrong. On battleground in just first 4 round I lost 3 times in each round. Maybe iI have some bug.

bentleyboy01
07-26-17, 02:24 AM
Definitely need 18 proud pendants from evolving not 12 as the quest states. Quest wording is wrong

happyhoppa
07-26-17, 02:27 AM
Does the 100 gems to skip the 50 feeding reduce if you manage to feed say 40 times?

Elspethwood
07-26-17, 04:51 AM
Does the 100 gems to skip the 50 feeding reduce if you manage to feed say 40 times?

Yes, they do.

Elspethwood
07-26-17, 04:58 AM

Good luck with Scorpio, then. I have a baby Seamur ready for my last missing zodiac animal.

willjardell2003
07-26-17, 06:51 AM
Is the quest in post is wrong?? I see in my goalline only have 3 goals, not 4goal, look:37535 I've finished goal 1

AppieP
07-26-17, 07:50 AM
Is the quest in post is wrong?? I see in my goalline only have 3 goals, not 4goal, look:37535 I've finished goal 1

Yes it is 4 goals. You only have the first circle coloured green. So that is task one.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-26-17, 11:33 AM
Definitely need 18 proud pendants from evolving not 12 as the quest states. Quest wording is wrong

thank you for posting this!

cheetahblood
07-26-17, 04:59 PM
Can someone tell me what's the last possible time you can get a peamoth and still finish the goal line? I have a baby level 1 peamoth but if I can manage to breed it I'll gladly skip spending 50 gems. But I also don't want to wait so long that I have to rush through the remaining steps.

ivymae00
07-26-17, 07:36 PM

Yeah, I've spent about a month or so trying to hatch a peamoth and have gotten a few, but of course it was at the very beginning (weeks before the quest started) and during other events so that I wouldn't have room to store one 🙄 And I had a level 10 peamoth so I fed that to level 15 and spent the 100 gems to skip peamoth steps lol! This is my last zodiac before getting the ultra-rare one so I was okay with parting ways with those gems!!

AppieP
07-26-17, 09:21 PM
Be warned, step 3.2 collecting 6 stars from hatching only applies from main nest. A 2nd 3th or 4th nest don't.

AppieP
07-27-17, 12:37 AM
All the gem skip added #post 1

MyLipsAreSealed
07-27-17, 02:14 PM
Be warned, step 3.2 collecting 6 stars from hatching only applies from main nest. A 2nd 3th or 4th nest don't.

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up. I couldn't get anywhere in this game if it weren't for all you helpful folks on the furum!

AppleWhite84
07-27-17, 08:36 PM
Anyone else getting loads of planthers? No peamoth for me yet :p

willjardell2003
07-27-17, 09:09 PM
for your opinion, should I use and focus only 1 fomula in all the Leo wweek? or use different fomula? I'm now focus on lunar moth and peamoth but 1st was punk skunk, 2nd was sping wing, 3rd was planther (the planther party start lol), should I keep using that fomula to get peamoth or change to peamoth and CU fomula? I want Leo so bad and I don't want to wait for a year for it :(((((

AppieP
07-27-17, 10:06 PM
for your opinion, should I use and focus only 1 fomula in all the Leo wweek? or use different fomula? I'm now focus on lunar moth and peamoth but 1st was punk skunk, 2nd was sping wing, 3rd was planther (the planther party start lol), should I keep using that fomula to get peamoth or change to peamoth and CU fomula? I want Leo so bad and I don't want to wait for a year for it :(((((

I always stay with the same formula I use from the beginning i try for it. Never change. If you have the Peamoth like you said I usually try for it with the SU. My oppinion is with that combo you get the best try. But it always have to do with luck. I already completed the quest, but I'm trying for the Tubacan and not change the combo I'm trying for. You can always consider to skip the breeding part, if you have a lvl 4 or 5 Peamoth for the feeding part.

RenZenGoddess
07-28-17, 04:33 AM
Ok-i have dark and nature breeding in the den. I have an animal evolving (grand unicorn) that i want to let evolve to the last minute to savegems. My breeding animals got a 14 hour timer so I hope that is the peamoth. Is hatching when I put the egg on the nest or when i actully cpollect the baby FROM the nest and place it in a habitat? if it is true hatching -egg to habitat- I could let that happen while my grand unicorn continus to evolve. This would save me gems. I would hate to have to try for peamoth a second tome if I keep evolving unicorn whlie I place egg on nest...Sorry-I hope I make sense!

willjardell2003
07-28-17, 06:08 AM
I always stay with the same formula I use from the beginning i try for it. Never change. If you have the Peamoth like you said I usually try for it with the SU. My oppinion is with that combo you get the best try. But it always have to do with luck. I already completed the quest, but I'm trying for the Tubacan and not change the combo I'm trying for. You can always consider to skip the breeding part, if you have a lvl 4 or 5 Peamoth for the feeding part.

Nơw it's too late that I have changed fomula, in this event, I only breed the planther one time, but every other animals tooks such a long incubi time (like punk skunk,lunar moth) and it last for a day -_- I hope it's not too late now if I try the CU with peamoth. About another peamoth, I have feed it 20times so I won't have to spend much apples (she was lv4 and now lv6) :) but u said SU, that's wrong writing or real? Wats dat?

AppieP
07-28-17, 06:37 AM
Nơw it's too late that I have changed fomula, in this event, I only breed the planther one time, but every other animals tooks such a long incubi time (like punk skunk,lunar moth) and it last for a day -_- I hope it's not too late now if I try the CU with peamoth. About another peamoth, I have feed it 20times so I won't have to spend much apples (she was lv4 and now lv6) :) but u said SU, that's wrong writing or real? Wats dat?

Sorry indeed typo mistake. Of course I meant CU. (Crystal Unicorn)

willjardell2003
07-28-17, 07:09 AM
Sorry indeed typo mistake. Of course I meant CU. (Crystal Unicorn)

thank 4 your info anyway, but I have accidently changed fomula, continue wih new fomula or back to 1st fomula? CU=higher chance

AppleWhite84
07-28-17, 07:22 AM
I ACTUALLY GOT A PEAMOTH!!! I'm so ecstatic! I used twilight troll and pandaffodil over and over and only got planthers each time. So I changed and used aurora pegasus amd planther and got it! So happy!

willjardell2003
07-28-17, 07:29 AM
I ACTUALLY GOT A PEAMOTH!!! I'm so ecstatic! I used twilight troll and pandaffodil over and over and only got planthers each time. So I changed and used aurora pegasus amd planther and got it! So happy!

really? I wanna try but I'm scared of accident again, I have aurora Pegasus but I have many other D/N animals so I'm c?nfused wat to use and wat is the best fomula, can't believe at your amazing planther, I think I was wrong because I never use common animals to breed lol. anyway, congrat

Phoenix406
07-28-17, 02:08 PM
I've tried a few combos for Peamoth. I took a break to try for Melodeer and got a Fairy Ferret instead. I decided to give one more try for Peamoth, and I'm getting it: Peamoth + Bell Fairy. (Yes, I already have an adult Peamoth, but I'm looking for a baby to feed in order to save food and, of course, to not have to pay 50 gems to skip that step). So relieved.

willjardell2003
07-28-17, 08:48 PM
I keep gwtting long hrs animals or planther in stead of peamoth, I used to hatch it too much times before the goal but now......... no more peamoth >:( I use my adult peamoth as a parent with super rare ultra rare creature but not working, punk skunk-spring wing-planther-lunar moth-planther, hope peamoth will come as soon as she can, I only have 50 gems, if I skip the goal, I can't hatch the sakura treent and petal pony :((( and I'm sure when Capricorn come, I will hatch many peamoth and no spring wings lol -_-. I may have to keep feeding my old peamoth for the bad situation will come, only need to feed new peamoth 15times

supster50
07-29-17, 08:01 AM
When S8 started reintroduceing the Zodiac line I started breeding all the animals needed to get the Zodiacs I'm lacking. Keeping then as babies, even selling off my adults. So not being able to breed a Peamoth for several days I just spent the gems and fed the baby one. I still have three to go and those babies R waiting to be fed. I just have to be careful I don't level them up by mistake. So plan ahead.

Sakrysta
07-29-17, 10:34 AM
Well, I just bred my second legendary trying for the Peamoth. The other day I bred a Sapphire Sphinx - yay! Now I have a 45-hour breed. Really hoping it's an Emerald Dragon, as I already have the Jade Kirin.

Sure would be nice to get that Peamoth, but hard to be sad when the legendary luck has been flowing!

farmday0123
07-29-17, 03:47 PM
Well, I just bred my second legendary trying for the Peamoth. The other day I bred a Sapphire Sphinx - yay! Now I have a 45-hour breed. Really hoping it's an Emerald Dragon, as I already have the Jade Kirin.

Sure would be nice to get that Peamoth, but hard to be sad when the legendary luck has been flowing!
Wow so jealous, been trying for legendary octopus for awhile but one legendary fail, very lucky u, congrats ����

supster50
07-29-17, 08:01 PM

Sure would be nice to get that Peamoth, but hard to be sad when the legendary luck has been flowing! I started with my first try for the Peamoth a 45 hr Jade Kirin and it has helped a lot with my points in the L.B. With a breeding ,a hatching ,and evolving to be finished soon. Results after many fails of all sorts and 50 gems to skip and happily a Leo in storage to bring out when I get some more room.

AppleWhite84
07-29-17, 08:09 PM

Awesome "fail" though!! I really want an emerald dragon. Congrats!!

I finished the goals and my Leo is in storage now! :D

RenZenGoddess
07-30-17, 04:52 AM
I just hatched a rocking horse, but it shows zero still on starthingies received for hatching! What is wrong????

Elspethwood
07-30-17, 08:14 AM
I just hatched a rocking horse, but it shows zero still on starthingies received for hatching! What is wrong????

Did you use your main nest or a second one? If I'm not mistaken, you only receive stars for hatching from the main nest.

GreytMom
07-30-17, 08:59 AM
I got the Peamoth on the second try! I already had another one so I was able to finish Leo without too much trouble.
I've posted this before but re-posting for those who are new. Be sure to keep your duplicates as babies when you hatch them. If you are selling off a dup, get rid of the older one and keep the baby. This way you have younger ones to feed up without using so much food or risking that they reach epic before the required number of feedings (like if they are at level 10 and you need to feed 50 times).

Callyvitale19
07-30-17, 02:58 PM
So happy, I got Leo. He's on the nest so I'm waiting for it to hatch so I can enjoy him. I think that Leo is one of the better looking zodiaks. Wishing everyone good luck with it.

Alohatami
07-30-17, 06:45 PM
I finally bred a Peamoth, but I think it's too late for me. I burned through my food feeding the Kimono Dragon for the leaderboard, and I dont think I can make enough food for 50 feedings in the time remaining. I guess I'll try to keep it a baby until next year, and hope they bring Leo back again next year.

And to the person asking about the hatching credit - my hatching goal completed as soon as the egg hit the nest.

Sakrysta
07-30-17, 09:31 PM
It was the Emerald Dragon - w00t! Then another Lunar Moth - *sigh* - so no Leo for me again.

But still, a Sapphire Sphinx and an Emerald Dragon are not bad fails - especially since I didn't already have them. :-D

AppleWhite84
07-30-17, 09:55 PM
It was the Emerald Dragon - w00t! Then another Lunar Moth - *sigh* - so no Leo for me again.

But still, a Sapphire Sphinx and an Emerald Dragon are not bad fails - especially since I didn't already have them. :-D

Congrats! What did you breed to get the emerald dragon? Emerald is my favorite gemstone so I'm trying for that one :)

willjardell2003
07-31-17, 12:31 AM
Durring this Leo week, I have been hatching almost every dk/nat animals (but no peamoth and frighting gale), 3 planther but 2 spring wing, 1 aurora, 1 lunar, one skunk and 1 moose, I use the peamoth as the parent for all time but no peamoth. I should try the CU/peamoth combo for the first breeding in this event. I'm sure during the capricorn goalline, I get 2 peamoth again and no spring ưing. It's really annoying when we need solar simien and get a tons of fallaby (for pisces) or get lots of solar simien when aries come, (or seamur for scorpion and chilly goat,.......). The easiest animals to hatch is knitten kitten that I hatched her for the 1st E/D fomula. Bye the Leo. Now I may not try much for the game but I will focus on hatching the aquatter for next vỉgo because that's the reasonable activities when I'm busy for school , virgo is beautiful than Leo lol

CuddlePuddlev2
07-31-17, 12:55 AM
these goal lines, especially the breeding tasks, are far too difficult for something you need all 12 of. I've already given up and I only have 1 zodiac so far. I'm happy with my cute lil cancer and rather focus on other things.

AppieP
07-31-17, 09:44 AM
these goal lines, especially the breeding tasks, are far too difficult for something you need all 12 of. I've already given up and I only have 1 zodiac so far. I'm happy with my cute lil cancer and rather focus on other things.

For that reason only (the breeding part) I always reserve 50 gems so I can skip that part. And we know which animals we need to breed and feed before a Zodiac quest start, so I can focus on that creature in case I don't have it. So if the quest start i already have that creature. So I don't have to skip the feeding part. If you can do this planning it's easy to complete the quest.

dexterminate
08-01-17, 08:30 AM
Leo was the last zodiac I needed. I haven't hatched them all yet for the 13th zodiac quest though. I am wondering if I should as I am wondering is the crystal zodiac breedable? The grand unicorn is not and in my year playing I have never managed to get CU. I was hoping to breed the zodiac in attempt to get the onyx direwolf but if he can't breed I won't bother hatching it.

Alideh
08-02-17, 03:17 PM
Thank you for relisting this animal :D I was soo bummed I didn't get it last year especially since it means a lot to me, so I was super happy I got it this year :D

cherrycastleorchard
08-18-17, 08:51 PM
How do u know if you have all the zodiacs? If I go to the quest it only shows that I need opichinus and I thought that you got this one when u have all the others. Can anyone explain please,maybe a mod.

Phoenix406
08-18-17, 09:02 PM
How do u know if you have all the zodiacs? If I go to the quest it only shows that I need opichinus and I thought that you got this one when u have all the others. Can anyone explain please,maybe a mod.

Well, you have to actually hatch all the Zodiacs. They can't be sitting in your storage. And I guess the way you would check for them is to check your album, and/or go to all of your habitats and make a list of all the ones you find in your habitats. it gives you a nice excuse to visit all your animals and really look at them. :) Sometimes I get so busy just collecting cash that I forget to really look. Anyway, these are the Zodiac signs - check your album first, probably.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Gemini May 21-June 20)
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Leo (July 23-August 22)
Virgo (August 23-September 22)
Libra (September 23-October 22)
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
Pisces (February 19 to March 20)