PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Temple on Sale 500 Gold : July 26 2016

kooky panda
07-26-16, 10:52 AM
You can now have two Evolution Temples!!!

500 Gold

Elsa;1324725']Yes, for now. ^_^

We're working on Android and appreciate the patience! We encourage players to stay on topic and share feedback about the feature only. We're aware that Android players want an update and we're actively working on it. :)

Edit (KP)

Sale ends August 2nd at 10 AM

Edit(KP)
Android sales ends 9/6/16 10am PST.

orson92
07-26-16, 10:53 AM
see we got our second Evolution Temple made available in the market for 500 gold, a special right now..

knj00
07-26-16, 11:12 AM
iOS only?

belarica
07-26-16, 11:17 AM
Bought it, of course. It's nice it doesn't have to be charged like the second breeding den.

farmday0123
07-26-16, 11:24 AM
I wish they can make more nest n temporary/ not expiring breeding den future , evolution temple take to much space not really neeed like breeding den n nest

[S8] Elsa
07-26-16, 11:24 AM
iOS only?

Yes, for now. ^_^

We're working on Android and appreciate the patience! We encourage players to stay on topic and share feedback about the feature only. We're aware that Android players want an update and we're actively working on it. :)

knj00
07-26-16, 11:33 AM

Thanks for the info. :)

Sandybellee
07-26-16, 11:36 AM
Fantastic! Definitely want this! But I hope the sale lasts for a while. I got the stable and upgraded it a bit because it's on sale too before noticing this so I need to gather up some gold for it.

belarica
07-26-16, 12:09 PM
It looks exactly the same as the original

bozotc19
07-26-16, 02:15 PM
When does this expire? I have no space but just cleared a spot which takes to days, and then I have to knock down the trees which takes another 2 days, so I can't purchase for 4 days

random59
07-26-16, 02:40 PM
Elsa/Kooky if you don't mind a question re the temple! Does this mean we will be getting an upgrade for our farms so we can increase our food supply to accomodate the extra amount of dragons we will be evolving?
Thanks in advance for your answer!

Clark_Wayne
07-26-16, 03:07 PM
Elsa/Kooky if you don't mind a question re the temple! Does this mean we will be getting an upgrade for our farms so we can increase our food supply to accomodate the extra amount of dragons we will be evolving?

good question ! an upgrade for the farms would be VERY appreciated :D

[S8] Elsa
07-26-16, 03:19 PM

Sorry, can't speculate on feature updates! Adding currency like Food, Coins, Gold requires careful economy balancing. Players who chose to use the second Evolution Temple just share feedback on how it impacts your play style and we'll pass it on to the team.

Kennedward
07-26-16, 04:37 PM
Bought it right away :D

U1timate
07-26-16, 05:22 PM
That's great evolution temple. That's amazing but what we really need it's more food choices with higher food quantities and faster times. Lots of us have billion coins because we are daily players, so we want to spend this coins. Meaning what's the point in collections coins anymore! We have lots of dragons but can't evolve them because of the food shortages. We can only harvest so much food at a time. We level up dragons to level15 that require tons of food, it takes about a month to bring one dragon to level 15. Something is wrong with that picture! We have over 400 dragons no way to evolve them all to atleast level 10. What do you guys think?

Burrymillz
07-26-16, 05:37 PM
Just a thought will you get points in the leaderboard events with the secondary temple?

chloesisland
07-26-16, 06:53 PM
You can now have two Evolution Temples!!!

500 Gold

Kooky, when does the sale end?

Xyn25
07-26-16, 08:06 PM
Pretty pretty please give android the sale when it's available to us! I'm sitting on top of 450 gold that I could put to a good use :D

LemonGroveLane
07-27-16, 08:24 AM
I can't find the second evolution temple! I have force-closed the game and restarted, and when I go into the market, under Buildings, Evolution Temple is grayed out, and says Limited Reached. I am playing on iOS (iPad). Am I missing something? Is this only on phone, not iPad? Or does it need a certain model of iPad? (MIne is a few years old) TIA for any info :)

freshfunin2008
07-27-16, 08:36 AM
With out a change to the farms I fine this feature useless. I plant max food and 1 temple deals with that. I would have no use for a 2nd one with out increase to food capacity.

9krm
07-27-16, 09:33 AM
With out a change to the farms I fine this feature useless. I plant max food and 1 temple deals with that. I would have no use for a 2nd one with out increase to food capacity.

I don't think it sounds super useful either. That is a lot of gold. meh.

kooky panda
07-27-16, 10:22 AM
I can't find the second evolution temple! I have force-closed the game and restarted, and when I go into the market, under Buildings, Evolution Temple is grayed out, and says Limited Reached. I am playing on iOS (iPad). Am I missing something? Is this only on phone, not iPad? Or does it need a certain model of iPad? (MIne is a few years old) TIA for any info :)
Make sure you have the most current version of the game installed.
Try force closing out your game.

If the temple is still showing limit reached, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

(make sure you only have one temple placed )

kooky panda
07-27-16, 10:22 AM
Trying to find out!

[S8] Elsa
07-27-16, 10:32 AM

You'll need to update your game. This feature requires version 2.4.2+.

pernmagic
07-27-16, 01:02 PM
Having quit tales early, had spare gold so bought second evolution temple ..... Why because the more recent dragons take forever to evolve stalwart for instance takes 36 hours roughly and block the first one ......

kooky panda
07-27-16, 01:34 PM

August 2 2016
10am

Clark_Wayne
07-27-16, 01:41 PM
Having quit tales early, had spare gold so bought second evolution temple ..... Why because the more recent dragons take forever to evolve stalwart for instance takes 36 hours roughly and block the first one ......

yes that's why i bought it too ;)

Anaboe
07-27-16, 02:27 PM
Happy with this new Evolution Temple (I keep saying Evolution Chambre, but that's from another game, lol). I really need it, because the new mining-dragon takes so many bombs!

I don't evolve my dragons to lvl 10, I only evolve them to lvl 7. Then, to get bombs cheap, I evolve cheap, long evolving time fails to lvl 4 and trade them in the Trading Portal for gems. This way I managed to save over 1,775,000 food, even tho I always fully participate in the Tales (which, we all know, require +/- 350,000 food). Heck, I even spent 1,500,000 food previous Leaderboard-event to get me the first prize. And even after that, I had 1,500,000 food left. I always knew saving food would be usefull for something :P

This stragegy (not evolving above lvl 7, and evolving fails to lvl 4 to trade them) is a win-win, tho I guess I will be running out of fails soon :P But then I'll just buy Water-dragons, and do this trick with them :)

The only dragons I evolved to lvl 10/15, are those usefull in the arena, and since I already have the best dragons for each type on lvl 15, there's no use for me to evolve them :) But this is only because I'm a long time player... If you're pretty new in the game (lvl 125 and below), you prolly won't have the best fighting dragons yet, and thus need more average fighting dragons on high lvl.

LemonGroveLane
07-27-16, 03:48 PM
Thank you, Kooky and Elsa! I updated and the option is available now. I'm grateful for your help :)

Niire
07-27-16, 05:26 PM
Hey, when this goes live for android, will we get a sale? I REALLY want to get this, but no way I'd be able to pay 1000 gold for it. :(

luckyaa7
07-27-16, 05:30 PM
I am debating whether I should buy this or wait for the sale on the bomb producing dragon as I seem to have hard time with mining.. I only have

[S8] Elsa
07-27-16, 05:33 PM
Hey, when this goes live for android, will we get a sale? I REALLY want to get this, but no way I'd be able to pay 1000 gold for it. :(

*shakes magic 8ball*

Very likely.

ozigal
07-27-16, 05:41 PM
I am interested in the evolution temple as I feel now that since TL has dabbled its toes in the water for the 300 pieces from the mine for a dragon it could be the way it's headed, If this is the case I would like to see the holding limit for bombs raised from the current 25 otherwise I am not so sure it's a good investment for me apart from the leaderboard which that event doesn't inspire me. Am sitting on the fence at this moment, having said that should a gold sale appear I would be in ️and TL would have my money
I agree the evolution times for the newer dragons does require that second temple..I Am going to have a little think about this.

Niire
07-27-16, 06:00 PM
Elsa;1325300']*shakes magic 8ball*

Very likely.

Crossing my fingers the 8 ball is correct! <3

Tracey8170
07-28-16, 11:06 AM
Awesome we DEFFINATLY need another evolution tank yeah

belarica
07-28-16, 11:41 AM
Elsa;1325300']*shakes magic 8ball*

Very likely.

So that's how decisions are made around the office!

19sparkles96
07-28-16, 02:43 PM
That's great evolution temple. That's amazing but what we really need it's more food choices with higher food quantities and faster times. Lots of us have billion coins because we are daily players, so we want to spend this coins. Meaning what's the point in collections coins anymore! We have lots of dragons but can't evolve them because of the food shortages. We can only harvest so much food at a time. We level up dragons to level15 that require tons of food, it takes about a month to bring one dragon to level 15. Something is wrong with that picture! We have over 400 dragons no way to evolve them all to atleast level 10. What do you guys think?

Now for the positive take, (IF you still have your "Mine for Land" dynamite mine open). You can use your 2nd Evolution temple as a FOOD GENERATOR. Since you have millions of coins stockpiled, buy a Water dragon for coins and evolve it to level 4 (Total food cost 130 Apples). Since you get 3 dynamite for every 4hrs evolving, when the Water dragon is done you will get 3 dynamite. Sell the Water dragon and repeat. This should yield you 6 extra dynamite a day. And if conservatively, you only get a single 1,000 Apple prize from mining 6 dynamite, you will net a gain of 870 Apples daily (1000-130). But seriously you should get a lot more than 1000 apples from 6 dynamite. Hope this helps.

random59
07-28-16, 03:14 PM
Now for the positive take, (IF you still have your "Mine for Land" dynamite mine open). You can use your 2nd Evolution temple as a FOOD GENERATOR. Since you have millions of coins stockpiled, buy a Water dragon for coins and evolve it to level 4 (Total food cost 130 Apples). Since you get 3 dynamite for every 4hrs evolving, when the Water dragon is done you will get 3 dynamite. Sell the Water dragon and repeat. This should yield you 6 extra dynamite a day. And if conservatively, you only get a single 1,000 Apple prize from mining 6 dynamite, you will net a gain of 870 Apples daily (1000-130). But seriously you should get a lot more than 1000 apples from 6 dynamite. Hope this helps.

Sounds all good, but you have the wrong mine, it is the left hand side mining for dragons where bombs are used for finding dragon parts, low Apple 50, high Apple is 500. Yes I bit the bullet and bought it, hopefully I will have a mining dragon I did not get randomly appear and my mining has been lost of late, lucky if I get 3 pieces from2 bombs!

07-28-16, 11:55 PM
Bought it, I need it because I have many dragons lining up for evolution plus it will generate some food supply.

caseypdx1
07-29-16, 04:58 PM
I'm on iOS. My profile says 1/2 Evolution Temples, but when I go to Market, it says "Limit Reached!" I am unable to purchase a second. Why?

[S8] Elsa
07-29-16, 05:02 PM
I'm on iOS. My profile says 1/2 Evolution Temples, but when I go to Market, it says "Limit Reached!" I am unable to purchase a second. Why?

Update to 2.4.2. :D

caseypdx1
07-29-16, 05:58 PM
Thank you! That worked! Now I have two Evolution Temples.😁😁😁

dala12
07-31-16, 12:43 AM
Bought it too! But when I level up my dragons they only evolution at 6 and not 3 ... So this cost me more food to get my bombs. I am a old player so I have the old evolution upgrade....sometimes this is to your advantage (time wise) and sometimes not!

Jrod333
08-02-16, 08:10 PM
Elsa;1324879']Sorry, can't speculate on feature updates! Adding currency like Food, Coins, Gold requires careful economy balancing. Players who chose to use the second Evolution Temple just share feedback on how it impacts your play style and we'll pass it on to the team.

Really? Sure that makes sense. The feeding used to be ALOT cheaper and equal for all dragons. Then went up tremendously, and then lv of dragons went up to 15. We've needed better crops for along time now. Plus why are you TL employees always working on new items and features, when you know many customers desperately need the mining reopened and better crops? At least reopen the mine, for the love of God

Burrymillz
08-02-16, 11:34 PM
Really? Sure that makes sense. The feeding used to be ALOT cheaper and equal for all dragons. Then went up tremendously, and then lv of dragons went up to 15. We've needed better crops for along time now. Plus why are you TL employees always working on new items and features, when you know many customers desperately need the mining reopened and better crops? At least reopen the mine, for the love of God

Very true

DeeDe99
08-03-16, 06:27 AM
I for one am very pleased to see the recommendations of customers for a second evolution temple were heeded. I feel for the older players with only two evolution cycles, but yes, that has advantages and disadvantages, but overall this was needed to balance the economy after the other changes. Good to see.

And yes, I bought it. After being one of the voices for this change, I could hardly not get it!

BeSweet247
08-03-16, 11:23 AM

Curious if there is any discussion on a timetable for Android?

[S8] Elsa
08-03-16, 11:33 AM
Curious if there is any discussion on a timetable for Android?

I'm not able to share the timetable for now. When I can share more, I'll be happy to drop some hints, but it's not time to break out the winky faces just yet. Thanks to each of you for your patience.

BeSweet247
08-03-16, 11:51 AM
Thanks Elsa. Although frustrated, trying to find a bit of patience.

ggking2
08-30-16, 01:42 PM
It's available for Android also now.

BeSweet247
08-30-16, 01:53 PM
It's available for Android also now.

Uh, nope. At least not for me. Not sure where you get that information...

[S8] Elsa
08-30-16, 01:56 PM
I'm ready for pumpkin spice, but summer isn't quite over yet...

Dragon Story: Tropical Island (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon55)

BeSweet247
08-30-16, 02:23 PM
Elsa;1338994']I'm ready for pumpkin spice, but summer isn't quite over yet...

Dragon Story: Tropical Island (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon55)

Super! I updated & the 2nd evo IS there!

FYI: I did not receive any pop-up or splash & don't believe I have seen any news on here regarding this. AM I way late to this?
Either way... COOL! (been afraid of misclicking & losing my saved gold!) But I didn't & now I have my 2nd evo temple. :)

Jackiesq
08-30-16, 02:26 PM

FYI: I did not receive any pop-up or splash & don't believe I have seen any news on here regarding this. AM I way late to this?
Either way... COOL! (been afraid of misclicking & losing my saved gold!) But I didn't & now I have my 2nd evo temple. :)

I haven't seen any pop up about it too. Is it for 500 gold, or no sale for us on Android?

BeSweet247
08-30-16, 02:31 PM
I haven't seen any pop up about it too. Is it for 500 gold, or no sale for us on Android?

500. :)

Jackiesq
08-30-16, 02:34 PM

500. :)
Ohwwwwwww I have 499 now!!!

zyfazix
08-30-16, 03:14 PM
Even if I could have the updated app open for long enough to buy it I'd need a few more days to collect enough gold.

Xyn25
08-30-16, 04:04 PM
Oh great! I will update asap and buy it!

amerirish
08-31-16, 06:35 AM
Elsa;1338994']I'm ready for pumpkin spice, but summer isn't quite over yet...

Hi Elsa! Just curious why I can never get these theme versions on my iPhone...they're never in the app store or in my updates folder.

amalsaba
08-31-16, 06:52 AM
Hi elsa! Do you know how long that will be on sale for?

kooky panda
08-31-16, 08:17 AM
Hi Elsa! Just curious why I can never get these theme versions on my iPhone...they're never in the app store or in my updates folder.
These seasonal versions are for android devices and only available in the Google Play Market.
Most updates for iOS devices are done in the regular game.

kooky panda
08-31-16, 08:18 AM

I will check on this.

amerirish
08-31-16, 08:36 AM
These seasonal versions are for android devices and only available in the Google Play Market.
Most updates for iOS devices are done in the regular game.

Well that stinks :(

But thanks so much for the reply!!

kooky panda
08-31-16, 10:33 AM

Until
9/6/16 10am PST.:)

jbyn4e
04-22-17, 01:01 AM
Just to bring this thread alive again...

Second Evolution temple on sale again, same price, not known until when.

Bastiaan0
04-22-17, 03:54 AM
This is exactly what I was hoping for and saving gold for on my second account. Bought it as soon as I found out it was on sale :) It was also on sale for 500 gold when it first came out, so figured the discount wouldn't ever get better than this. ;)

Mimbiville
04-25-17, 09:32 PM
Finally! Kicked myself for missing it last year. Any idea how long it will last.

jbyn4e
04-25-17, 11:06 PM
Don't know. Mods are ignoring us. Bought it immediately for secondary account where I was missing it, didn't wanted to miss it and to wait another year (or so) to S8 put it again on sale.