07-26-16, 10:51 AM
New Blast Dragon

400 Gold

Dynamite Dragon

Super rare

Sale ends on August 2 2016

belarica
07-26-16, 11:06 AM
I wish compass rose and kaboom would've been 400 when they were on sale. Oh well, my dynamite side is closed so not investing :)

ericrypt
07-26-16, 12:39 PM
Yeah, there's nothing left to dynamite in my island lol!

D_Raho
07-26-16, 01:12 PM
I'm glad I came late enough to the party to know not to use the last expansions. They would be wise to open it back up for those accounts that did expand to the limits. Think about the money S8 is leaving on the table. Those players don't even bother with buying these dragons because they have no use for them.

bozotc19
07-26-16, 02:17 PM
Might consider, but my dynamite is capped and I can't use it!

pernmagic
07-26-16, 02:23 PM
Only use the dymalite side for food as on full expansion minus one piece of course
So not buying !

random59
07-26-16, 02:41 PM
Only use the dymalite side for food as on full expansion minus one piece of course
So not buying !

Ditto!

Clark_Wayne
07-26-16, 03:05 PM
So not buying !

ditto #2 ;)

Jrod333
07-26-16, 05:00 PM
Can't use the mine, so not buying

Kennedward
07-26-16, 05:40 PM
Mine's been closed for years now, not buying

Jrod333
07-27-16, 10:21 AM
Lol, a whole thread of people with closed mine and not buying. You'd think they'd reopen the mine. It's a cool dragon but once again closed mine is effecting their loyal customers

Eenie1
07-27-16, 01:03 PM
Do you have to be level 80 to buy it? I'm not seeing it for sale.

kobidragon4
07-28-16, 04:47 AM
Do you have to be level 80 to buy it? I'm not seeing it for sale.

I am not seeing it either. Level 161

ironasazi
07-29-16, 03:33 AM
Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of dynamite type dragons you can have (like gold)?

PrincessDeBurgh
07-29-16, 04:37 PM
Although I still still need to expand, I didn't realise there was a 'no go zone' and went there! so my mine has been closed for a very long time.
Have had to rely on neighbour requests for expansions and therefore the new blast dragon would have been useless......
However, I had a pop up this morning....something about a new special mine?? I'd hate to miss out on paying 400 gold for a blast dragon that is useless to me, only to find it becomes useful the day after the price changes to 1500 or 2000 gold. I'd hate to think Storm8 would be that sneaky. Any info....happy to spend gold if I know it's worth/usefulness beforehand.

random59
07-30-16, 02:28 PM
Although I still still need to expand, I didn't realise there was a 'no go zone' and went there! so my mine has been closed for a very long time.
Have had to rely on neighbour requests for expansions and therefore the new blast dragon would have been useless......
However, I had a pop up this morning....something about a new special mine?? I'd hate to miss out on paying 400 gold for a blast dragon that is useless to me, only to find it becomes useful the day after the price changes to 1500 or 2000 gold. I'd hate to think Storm8 would be that sneaky. Any info....happy to spend gold if I know it's worth/usefulness beforehand.

I think the pop up you saw was for eggs in the mine, I think that had the wording special in it. There is no new mine that I know of!......actual wording was surprise in the mine!

PrincessDeBurgh
07-30-16, 08:00 PM
Yes, that was it random59, thanks. Thought my luck was about to change, but no, I'm still one of the unluckiest players on here I'm sure (I still want my Snow Angel back by hook or by crook). So the Blast Dragon is still useless to me too. Just out of interest, where exactly was the 'no go expansion area'.

random59
07-30-16, 09:43 PM
Yes, that was it random59, thanks. Thought my luck was about to change, but no, I'm still one of the unluckiest players on here I'm sure (I still want my Snow Angel back by hook or by crook). So the Blast Dragon is still useless to me too. Just out of interest, where exactly was the 'no go expansion area'.

I actually took a photo of my Snowangel on the breeding den showing the timer and have sent that to Support after reading other players had problems with missing dragons in the Arctic Isles, so you are not alone with that loss but yes I too was very angry and shocked!
Didn't know of an expansion, the mining was Haloween 2 years ago and since we have recently had a land expansion wouldn't think it would be for several months at least, my opinion only!

byteme77
08-14-16, 09:39 AM
Totally worthless to me this dragon now my mine closed :/