PDA

View Full Version : Moving & storing Houses and Businesses

PurpleScorpion76
07-26-16, 10:07 AM
Ok so i'm loaded up on duplicates of businesses having built 4 Department Stores and put a bunch of businesses in each and I am slowly but surely maxing them out and I have done the same for Brownstones etc. However when I put businesses into storage I haven't figured out how to put more in without taking the businesses in there out first. Can anyone help?

kooky panda
07-26-16, 10:31 AM
To be able to add more, look at the bottom of the pop up when you click on the highrise and it will show you what items you need to add a new slot. ( or you can use gems to unlock another slot).

See post 22 in the game guide for more information

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92829-Dream-City-Buildings-and-Crafts-Guide&p=1320631&viewfull=1#post1320631

PurpleScorpion76
07-26-16, 10:38 AM
I go to the cash register click on the storage icon. When my storage is empty it says so and then I click on buildings and I can put them in storage. When the storage has items in it even if it's just one I can't just click on a building to put it in storage, I can click on a building or business that is in my storage and then place on the board but cannot put more into storage if there is some in storage already. I was adding the comment about highrises and department stores because I didn't want a respondent to think I hadn't done this already.

kooky panda
07-26-16, 10:44 AM
You should be able to store many. Try force closing and restarting your game.

What happens when you have one in storage and you try to add another one? Are you getting a pop up? Is the storage icon box not showing up?

PurpleScorpion76
07-26-16, 11:06 AM
This is what I get when I open storage. But my point is, from this point I cannot add more buildings and businesses to my storage, I can only put them back on the board. I need to be able to add more to the storage, as you can see to build up my population.

PurpleScorpion76
07-26-16, 11:09 AM
Nothing happens when I try to add a building to storage. Once I double click it brings up the mastery stars and the name of the business etc. And takes me out of storage.

kooky panda
07-26-16, 11:11 AM
Nothing happens when I try to add a building to storage. Once I double click it brings up the mastery stars and the name of the business etc. And takes me out of storage.
To place in storage, do not double click the building.
Just tap and hold down on the building, then you should see the storage box.

Note: You cannot store buildings that you have not mastered yet.

Make sure you exit out of the inventory and then you will see the buildings that are not mastered yet.

PurpleScorpion76
07-26-16, 11:24 AM
To place in storage, do not double click the building.
Just tap and hold down on the building, then you should see the storage box.

Note: You cannot store buildings that you have not mastered yet.

Make sure you exit out of the inventory and then you will see the buildings that are not mastered yet.

Thank you! I was always in storage to put items in storage, didn't know you could do it from outside the storage. Thanks.

kooky panda
07-26-16, 11:42 AM
Thank you! I was always in storage to put items in storage, didn't know you could do it from outside the storage. Thanks.

:)