PDA

View Full Version : Broadwalk Timer Issues

deadpixel
07-25-16, 02:48 AM
I'm on IOS.

I had slightly less than 5 minutes left on the clock to deliver my batch of Custom Cabinets but before I could do it, the assistant mayor, I think that's who she is, pops up to tell me that there are 4+ minutes left. I acknowledge the reminder and scroll down to the Broadwalk but the timer wasn't there anymore :(

Tapping on the Broadwalk brought up a message that said "Loading New Orders".

Closing the game completely and restarting brought up a new Broadwalk timer, but this time for 28 Hours???

Why did the game end my Broadwalk delivery early? On top of that, Broadwalk new order timers are usually 8 hours long. Why did it suddenly becom 28 hours?

I spent 1/2 the day building up all the different items, every one of them requiring multiple parts and even those parts too needed sub parts. A faulty timer like this just puts a dampener on the whole thing, and here I was about to praise this as the smoothest, least buggy game I've played from Storm8 and it goes and spoil everything :mad:

Rynetory2
07-25-16, 05:13 AM
Hey I'm sorry to hear that you missed out on your Boardwalk and having this issue. My Boardwalk is still at 8hrs arrival time so that hasnt change. For your issue, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further. You may want to try to reinstall your game and see if it helps.

deadpixel
07-25-16, 07:11 AM
Thank you for the advise. I've reinstalled the game but the timer is still ticking down from 28 hours, currently with 23 hours to go.

I'll send an email to them.

Rynetory2
07-26-16, 06:44 AM
Sorry it didn't work. It shouldnt happen going forward. Please continue to follow up with Support. Thank you for your updates.

gr8grey1
07-29-16, 09:22 AM
I'm also having trouble with the timer on the boardwalk. A couple of days ago, I had 1.5 hours left before it went away, when all of a sudden, I had 11.5 hours left. Since I was ALMOST done, I appreciated the extra time. But today, I started about 8:00 am on a new Boardwalk. Was going smoothly... Logging in every 10-15 minutes to pick things up. Just went back into the game and it's gone, and the wait-time started over at a little more than 7 hours to go before I get a new one. Now my inventory is full, and I can't use anything waiting to be picked up, either. This really needs to get fixed.

kooky panda
07-29-16, 12:42 PM
I have forwarded your report over.