PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk includes objects from factories that become ready after end of event

Baya_N
07-24-16, 02:46 PM
I qualify this as a bug, although it might be just an 'incentive' to use gems:
My son bought a high tech factory, which then had a waiting period of 16 hours or so before it is ready. He then started the boardwalk event making tables, cupboards, and the like. After some time, he came to me asking how he could make the robots he needed (3 of them). When he tapped the 'make' button, a large arrow pointed at the building site with a timer at 12+ hours to go, while he needs the robots within the next ten hours.

I don't see why a boardwalk event should contain items you can't make during the event. We stared for an hour at the city exchange, but noone was selling any robots, or we don't have access to anyone selling them, because we can't make them ourselves yet (which would be logical in some way, if it weren't that we need these items).

While the last table needed is being made, we have nine hours left to miraculously get three robots. None of the factories in our game makes them. Noone is offering them. Help?

Rynetory2
07-25-16, 05:46 AM
I am afraid some of us including me have encoutered the same situation. I think this is how the game is intended but I will pass your feedback to the team. To overcome this, I have posted these tips in the Main Guide. Hope this helps.

I will post if I can get more update about this.

Boardwalk

Tips:
1. Use the List of Crafts (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92829-Dream-City-Buildings-and-Crafts-Guide&p=1320622&viewfull=1#post1320622) to help you to identify a new craft if you see one in your Boardwalk preview screen.

2. The Boardwalk orders starts automatically when you start your game or while in game. Don't leave your game running in the background when you are away from it for long hours, e.g. at work or overnight.

3. When you are building a new factory and if your Boardwalk preview shows a new craft from it, take note of the construction time and force shut your game. Start your game only when your factory is completed. (Applicable when you are trying to do consecutive shipments for building up your balloons)

Baya_N
07-25-16, 07:59 AM
Wow, another game that is difficult to play without consulting the forum. Thanks for the reply!
My son should speed up learning to read and write (and also in English).

Oh, this game is cruel. I have no idea what we did to deserve this, but we have to wait 40+ hours for new board walk orders!

SparklyOctopus
07-25-16, 10:36 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Once you're at the level for the new items, it will show up in your Boardwalk. As for the Boardwalk having long hours, our team is aware of this and are looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience!