PDA

View Full Version : Treasure animals

Monichiwa
07-24-16, 08:36 AM
Hi, I've been saving for a long time to buy a treasure animal, I barely have like 730 gems and the cheapest ones cost 1.500, and they only produce one gem every three days!! (There's one that takes two days but it's even more expensive). I was hoping for something like in dragon story where they give you like 5 a day or something like that, do you think these animals are worth it? It takes so long now to save all those gems, and when you finally get one of those animals it's going to take a long too to save the gems again. Do yo now how much they cost when they low the prices? Half their price? I'm thinking of buying the rainbow habitat that cost gems because I want to put the tales' unicorn and if I buy a gem habitat there's only going to be this animal in it so it's a waste of space, and I lack space. So would you save the gems to buy an animal or would you use them to buy any useful habitat? Thanks in advance for you opinions! :D

Clark_Wayne
07-24-16, 09:27 AM
honestly, the treasure animals in FFS are not worth the gems they cost . the best of them is money badger and it gives only 2 gems /day at level 15, when in DS all treasure animals give 5 golds / day at level 10

Silverrain1
07-24-16, 12:08 PM
All the treasure animals I have bought have been on sale but they are still 600 gems each. Not on sale, i personally wouldn't as they are so expensive and I would buy the habitats instead