PDA

View Full Version : The pop up about "new factories"

BiteMe111
07-23-16, 10:48 PM
I'm not sure if it's only I getting this or if it's happening to others as well: every now and then, I get a pop up on the top of the screen, saying something like "new factory available" with a picture of a factory I already have... and then the next... and the next. It cycles through all the factories like this. I have every single factory that's available at my level of master stars. Is this some glitch?

zyfazix
07-23-16, 11:20 PM
It's happened a few times to me. The first time I got all hopeful that I could place more factories to increase productivity but that hope was quickly shattered.

Rynetory2
07-24-16, 12:56 AM
Was there any specific action or upgrade that just took place when this happened? Like after you level up or bought a new factory etc?

BiteMe111
07-24-16, 01:15 AM
Was there any specific action or upgrade that just took place when this happened? Like after you level up or bought a new factory etc?

I think there might have been, but I really can't remember what it was. I'll pay attention next time.

zyfazix
07-24-16, 01:36 AM

It was definitely not after unlocking a new factory. If I remember correctly when it happens it's after fulfilling orders or collecting/starting crafts in factories.

SpiritWind00
07-24-16, 03:08 AM
I got an endless roll of those alerts once I upgraded city hall. I did a force close and it stopped it. I thought maybe I'd unlocked lots of factories but when I got to about the 10th pop up, I thought that it was a bit odd and closed my game. It was fine when I went back in. :)

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

Edit: happened again when I filled an order. After scrolling through about 10 pics of unlocked factories, the game crashed. Seems a bit random when it happens.

Rynetory2
07-24-16, 05:36 AM
I think there might have been, but I really can't remember what it was. I'll pay attention next time.

It was definitely not after unlocking a new factory. If I remember correctly when it happens it's after fulfilling orders or collecting/starting crafts in factories.

Thank you for your feedback. I didnt get this in my game so needed more info. Thankfully SpiritWind has some insight to this issue. Please try her suggestions. :D In the mean time, I have reported this to the team so they can look into this.

Thanks SpiritWind. :)

BiteMe111
07-25-16, 03:50 PM
I had that again and it was when collecting money after submitting an order. When you submit an order, a little money icon shows up (and sometimes a ticket, and sometimes a mastery star when you finish one), so it happened when I tapped that to collect my money for the order. Thing is, I've submitted dozens of orders since the previous post and only one of them did that. There was nothing special about this one that I can think of.

Rynetory2
07-25-16, 05:22 PM
Thank you for your feedback. If there's additional information or screenshots, it would be incredibly helpful for the team to investigate. Thank you for your help. :)

1. When does it happen? What were you doing when it happened?

2. Screenshots if possible.

Mercuriair
07-28-16, 04:29 AM
I've got other stuff going on so I deleted and reinstalled and then this happened on my game too plus everything in market marked as 'new'

Rynetory2
08-15-16, 06:23 AM
Update: This should be fixed in the next version. Thank you for your reporting in.