PDA

View Full Version : Pegasus Statue

Auntie65
07-23-16, 02:25 PM
Anyone have a clue how I got a Pegasus Statue since I don't have a gold mine and did not spend any gems to get it through the Barons Tent?

Solientus
07-23-16, 03:07 PM
Anyone have a clue how I got a Pegasus Statue since I don't have a gold mine and did not spend any gems to get it through the Barons Tent?
Took me a while to find the post, but found in Season of Luck, Lucky Trade Drops (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89601-Castle-Story-3-03-Update-The-Season-of-Luck-(timed-optional)-EXPIRED&p=1258730&viewfull=1#post1258730)

Reported Drops from the Lucky Trade: News flash!! S8 have provided a definitive list of the drops for the lucky trade.
* Pegasus Statue
* Gold Path
* Piles of Gold
* Gold Chalice
* Gold Brazier
* Golden Arch
* Golden Throne
* Rainbow
* Rainbow Gate
* Rainbow Hedge
* Peony Fence
* Floral Rainbow Arch
* Maple Tree
* Multi-Color Hedge
* Faerie Harp
* Mermaid Scales
* Troll Token
* Golden Nugget
* Golden Egg
* Golden Apple

*4000 Coins
* 5 Energy
* 12 Energy
* 30 Energy

Might have come from somewhere else too, maybe an Adventure box at some point ? :confused:

VersaceMorrow
07-23-16, 03:34 PM
I actually made one but not sure what the materials were to create it

xtinem070672
07-23-16, 03:52 PM
S8 used to give gems as incentive to download and play their other games but they now give prizes instead. Perhaps you tried out another S8 game recently?

janddolphins
07-30-16, 02:31 AM
I got mine from St patties quest. If you are still collecting clovers and those rainbow things and putting them in the pot that takes 12 hours, it's a rare drop to come out.

*if it's small and gold and has a timer that's probably it as that it what mine is, I put mine near the rainbow and all those items if you want to look and see if it's the same