PDA

View Full Version : Stalwart Tournament

kkstimpson
07-23-16, 04:52 AM
Last night I finished tourny & had dragon in storage...this morning woke to being back at round #1 & no dragon in storage! It doesn't work to email tl as I always get that email back that goes nowhere...NOBODY HELPS !!! Please help me...btw email regarding last leader board got me 2 emails that ended saying it was resolved..nothing was resolved!

[S8] Regina
07-24-16, 10:10 PM
Last night I finished tourny & had dragon in storage...this morning woke to being back at round #1 & no dragon in storage! It doesn't work to email tl as I always get that email back that goes nowhere...NOBODY HELPS !!! Please help me...btw email regarding last leader board got me 2 emails that ended saying it was resolved..nothing was resolved!

Sorry to hear about this! Please email support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number so I can have an agent take a look at your account. Thanks!

If your past tickets said resolved, it is the system letting you know that the support agent has replied and is awaiting your reply.

kkstimpson
07-25-16, 12:51 PM
I didn't hear from anybody , however Stalwart dragon egg is back in storage..thanks :)

[S8] Regina
07-25-16, 02:45 PM
I didn't hear from anybody , however Stalwart dragon egg is back in storage..thanks :)

Alright! Good to hear :)