PDA

View Full Version : Spin to win 7/22/16

Sandybellee
07-22-16, 11:52 AM
I love that we can get extra free spins by watching adds!

Not that it did me any good yet, lol. Got apples, maps and coins with my free spins today.

Good luck, everyone!

Edit(KP)

Hypnosis Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black White Blue
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 29 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740

Niire
07-22-16, 11:55 AM
yeah, no droid, again...>< I don't see that available. The view a video thing I mean, sorry!

Bastiaan0
07-22-16, 12:27 PM
Android here as well, so no free spins :( But...

First spin: Kabuki :D

BTW, does anyone know what the other dragons are besides Hypnosis?

lenasdinner
07-22-16, 12:38 PM
Android here as well, so no free spins :( But...

BTW, does anyone know what the other dragons are besides Hypnosis?

Hypnosis,Cheshire,Enlightened,Truffle,Kabuki

There you go Bas,congrats on geting dragon,I just got food.

Niire
07-22-16, 12:39 PM
Grats! I got kabuki as well, lol. I THINK the little brown one is a truffle dragon maybe? Not sure, lol.

Edit...oops i was late, haha. And forgot the cheshire I knew, I have one already by lucky as heck breeding. :p Thanks lena! I was curious as well. <3

lenasdinner
07-22-16, 12:45 PM
Hypnosis Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black White Blue
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 29 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740

lenasdinner
07-22-16, 12:51 PM
Grats! I got kabuki as well, lol. I THINK the little brown one is a truffle dragon maybe? Not sure, lol.

Edit...oops i was late, haha. And forgot the cheshire I knew, I have one already by lucky as heck breeding. :p Thanks lena! I was curious as well. <3

you wellcome hon. I only got Truffle,don't you have it,he was a part of the world event last year.only mine is still in storage even he looks really great.any dragon would be nice for me( but Truffle...),but I would really like to get this Hypnosis,his shape is amazing and I really like it.

Bastiaan0
07-22-16, 01:52 PM
Hypnosis,Cheshire,Enlightened,Truffle,Kabuki

There you go Bas,congrats on geting dragon,I just got food.

Food is always better than tiles and coins, for me spirit stones are also useless, I already have Soul.

I really would like to have Hypnosis, I love the black/white/blue color setting :) Is this your work again, Flatfoot?
I wouldn't mind not getting Cheshire because it's breedable and I already have Truffle from an event a long time ago. Enlightened would be a nice bonus :D

Niire
07-22-16, 01:57 PM
you wellcome hon. I only got Truffle,don't you have it,he was a part of the world event last year.only mine is still in storage even he looks really great.any dragon would be nice for me( but Truffle...),but I would really like to get this Hypnosis,his shape is amazing and I really like it.

I think, at that point, android didn't have the world events, or I just missed it. I love the look of it though and I hope I can get her! <3 I started last year playing, in June I think... And enlightened is beautiful! :D I don't have much luck with the grand prizes, but I also like him too. :)

Xyn25
07-22-16, 01:58 PM
First spin was Enlightened dragon :D
Wish we android users could have additional spins by watching adds too.

LietuvosRespublika
07-22-16, 02:13 PM
Spin
#1 - Kabuki dragon
#2 - 250000 coins
#3 - 2x Rainbow Path
#4 - 2x Rainbow Path
#5 - 250000 coins
#6 - 2600 food
#7 - 2x Rainbow Path (again :( the worst prize. Unused)

lenasdinner
07-22-16, 02:32 PM
I think, at that point, android didn't have the world events, or I just missed it. I love the look of it though and I hope I can get her! <3 I started last year playing, in June I think... And enlightened is beautiful! :D I don't have much luck with the grand prizes, but I also like him too. :)

I am on android too and that was my first world event,Super Sweet Birthday,released at 04-28-2015. good luck to all of us,hoping to get a dragon from this.

Werekatze
07-22-16, 04:36 PM
I started after that event so I missed the Truffle dragon. Would love to win her!!

First spin: Kabuki! =D

Kennedward
07-22-16, 06:18 PM
1 - 3 maps......

disappointing as always

dragonsrsly
07-22-16, 06:38 PM
The Last Spin to Win I got food 3 times, coins twice, maps twice, and no dragons. For the stupid Leaderboard Event spins, I think I probably got average stuff, but let's just say I have 11 tire swings (and only one was actually from the Country Picnic event).

So anyway I'm curious for myself, but maybe others can see how bad my luck is too:

Spin #1 = 250,000 coins

For posterity... I forgot to write down the actual order, i got 2600 food twice, another 250,000 coins, maps once, either rainbow tiles or soul stones (both uber useless) once, but like some others I at least got a Kabuki on the sixth spin! yay! my faith is restored... sorta.

groovyedwin
07-22-16, 11:58 PM
Spin #1 - scored with apples. One of the best prizes on the wheel.

nabooKat
07-23-16, 02:12 AM
It's not working properly for both myself and husband. Have pictures of the wheel and the prize awarded isn't the same as what we landed on when we spun!!

Kennedward
07-23-16, 03:48 AM
The Last Spin to Win I got food 3 times, coins twice, maps twice, and no dragons. For the stupid Leaderboard Event spins, I think I probably got average stuff, but let's just say I have 11 tire swings (and only one was actually from the Country Picnic event).

So anyway I'm curious for myself, but maybe others can see how bad my luck is too:

Spin #1 = 250,000 coins

Same here, all of my spins have been regular items from my bad luck

Getting Chroma is the only exception, but it's the first dragon I've got from spinning the wheel for over 2 years. Yes, my last dragon from the wheel was more than 2 years ago before getting Chroma.

So while I finally got a dragon in the last spin, it seems bad luck continues on after that as I've got nothing good except for maps and coins.

Seriously, those are the worst prizes, even food is more useful than those items. Maps I can simply ask neighbors and coins I have more than 3 billion coins just sitting there with nothing to buy.

roguebee
07-23-16, 07:41 AM
Just a quick word of warning, using the free spin option for the wheel resets the wheel's timer. Experience speaking here...

Sandybellee
07-23-16, 10:41 AM
Today's free spins gave me rainbow paths, rainbow paths and then Truffle dragon! Yay! :)

Hawk1
07-23-16, 12:44 PM
1. Maps
2. Maps

I don't have the watch adds for free spins ..typical

groovyedwin
07-23-16, 03:02 PM
Spin #1 - scored with apples. One of the best prizes on the wheel.

Spin #2 - scored more apples. Two good spins in a row.

luckyaa7
07-23-16, 05:03 PM
Mind is weird. It spins and stops but then it moves and stops at the soul dragon piece. I used watch and free spin twice already. So for all 4 times it happened the same way. I don't think it's really working for me. I really want cheshire onw but i guess i will just get lots of soul dragon pieces...

Kennedward
07-23-16, 07:01 PM
1. Maps
2. Maps

Same here! I got maps on both spins as well

My bad luck continues..... even though I got Chroma on the last spin the wheel, it doesn't seem like I'll get any dragons this wheel

pernmagic
07-24-16, 12:20 AM
Maps.... Soul pieces ...... kabuki dragon this morning but already have :)

Kennedward
07-24-16, 01:12 AM
Maps.... Soul pieces ...... kabuki dragon this morning but already have :)

Lucky you! Good luck in getting more dragons from the spin!

Hawk1
07-24-16, 09:52 AM
1. Maps
2. Maps
3. 250,000 coins.... Rainbow tiles & 250,000 coins for the 2 extra spins for watching ads... Blehhhh if I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck

Sandybellee
07-24-16, 10:42 AM
Today I spun apples, rainbow paths and rainbow paths. I now have 36 rainbow paths in storage. Ugh! I wish it was the water tiles - those I could use!

meoconlunar
07-24-16, 11:09 AM
I don't have the watch adds for free spins , too. :(
why:????

groovyedwin
07-24-16, 11:48 AM
Spin #2 - scored more apples. Two good spins in a row.

Dang. Lucky ran out today Spin #3 coins.

jaymieb2
07-24-16, 12:33 PM
Rainbow Path
Rainbow Path
Kabuki - WOO HOO!

I have Truffle from the world event. Hoping for Hypnosis and Enlightened! :-)

Kennedward
07-24-16, 04:57 PM
1. Maps
2. Maps
3. food

Well, food is better than maps and coins so at least it's better than before albeit very minimal

freesiawoods
07-24-16, 07:57 PM
Watched two ads for two extra spins and got coins and rainbow paths, yay!! Landed dragons on my other accounts - Kabuki and Cheshire - but already have them there. I only want the grand prize!

Dragosle
07-24-16, 08:14 PM
1st spin: 5200 food (doing Tales so that's great)
2nd spin: coins
3rd spin: Kabuki Dragon (Yes! :D)

Kennedward
07-24-16, 08:49 PM
Watched two ads for two extra spins and got coins and rainbow paths, yay!! Landed dragons on my other accounts - Kabuki and Cheshire - but already have them there. I only want the grand prize!

At least you got dragons........ unlike me.........

Kennedward
07-24-16, 08:49 PM
1st spin: 5200 food (doing Tales so that's great)
2nd spin: coins
3rd spin: Kabuki Dragon (Yes! :D)

Lucky you! I'm jealous!

neko1212
07-25-16, 04:44 AM
I got Kabuki dragon😄

lenasdinner
07-25-16, 07:32 AM
until now I've got all unusles gifts,food,coins,stons,tails.I think it's allready time to hit me something good....on or two dragons please!!

Hawk1
07-25-16, 08:00 AM
Spin #4. Stones :mad:

DragonHeartKai
07-25-16, 08:15 AM
Thought I won the Hypnosis Dragon when I landed on it32522

Sandybellee
07-25-16, 08:57 AM
I am ios player

Are you using your ads for something else like speeding up the arena? If you use them there, you won't have them for the spin wheel.

roguebee
07-25-16, 09:32 AM
Ads are on a 24 hour timer while spin to win is on a 22 hour timer. And when you use the ad to get a free spin, it resets the wheel's timer.

Bastiaan0
07-25-16, 10:07 AM
Second spin: 2600 apples :)
Third spin: 5200 apples :)
Fourth spin: 2600 apples :)

That could have been a lot worse ;)

meoconlunar
07-25-16, 12:51 PM
Are you using your ads for something else like speeding up the arena? If you use them there, you won't have them for the spin wheel.
no. it's about some week I haven't seen any any gold advertising.
sorry my English bad, just means there are some bugs with my account,

kooky panda
07-25-16, 01:14 PM
I don't have the watch adds for free spins , too. :(
why:????

If you have the video feature where you can watch ads for free food and/or to do extra battles, you should have it for spin the wheel.

Note: You can only use this video feature two times per day so if you use it for free food or battles you cannot use if for the spin the wheel.

Xyn25
07-25-16, 02:36 PM
Thought I won the Hypnosis Dragon when I landed on it32522

That is seriously wrong. Have you considered contacting support? Maybe they can do something about it.

roguebee
07-25-16, 02:40 PM
If you have the video feature where you can watch ads for free food and/or to do extra battles, you should have it for spin the wheel.

Note: You can only use this video feature two times per day so if you use it for free food or battles you cannot use if for the spin the wheel.

Thanks. It's good to know. Helps with making decisions on how to use a limited resource.

Scangelina
07-25-16, 03:43 PM
I must have a glitch. I'm continuously spinning rainbow tiles except for coins in the beginning. Not cool😡 Last spin to win I at least got Nuevo & Pot O Gold dragons. I hope the glitch works itself out & I get at least 1 or 2 dragons, or at least stop the rainbow tile streak. Congrats to those who have gotten a dragon & good luck to those of us who haven't yet😊

AnglChk507
07-25-16, 04:59 PM
My spin hasn't worked the last two days so I've missed out on 3 total... Including today so if not tomorrow then I'm over it

pernmagic
07-26-16, 01:14 AM

Yup just happened on my spin wheel so free spin ..... Result maps :)

Kennedward
07-26-16, 06:03 AM
1. Maps
2. Maps
3. food
4. Rainbow path decor.......... most useless thing of all

meoconlunar
07-26-16, 07:01 AM

kooky, but I dont have video feature, I sent email already :(

dragonv15
07-26-16, 09:59 AM
On the last 3 spin wheel events i got nothing, now thanks to the additional spin i got 3 dragons included the grand prize, all in the bonus spins.. Efficient change!

farmday0123
07-26-16, 10:30 AM
1. Maps
2. Maps
3. food
4. Rainbow path decor.......... most useless thing of all

I need rainbow path decor but I can't get it, one spin a day only no bonus lol

Sandybellee
07-26-16, 10:44 AM
Got maps and Kabuki yesterday. Rainbow paths (grrr!), coins and maps today.

Hawk1
07-26-16, 12:38 PM
#5. Rainbow path ....last spin to win was a total loss and this one is too meh. Only having 34 Rainbow paths breaks my heart because everyone wants lots of useless decor.

Bastiaan0
07-26-16, 12:51 PM
Fifth spin: 5200 apples :)

What? Again? Oh well, always better than coins, paths or crafting parts. But I still want Hypnosis...

ievuxia
07-26-16, 01:26 PM
Only coins, maps, food and rainbow paths so far on two accounts..

HarleyBrat119
07-26-16, 03:24 PM
It's not working properly for both myself and husband. Have pictures of the wheel and the prize awarded isn't the same as what we landed on when we spun!!

I have had the exact same issue for 4 spins. 3 spins just as it was slowing down it did some crazy glitchy type move and stuck itself on the line. 1 of those times it would have landed on the hypnosis dragon (I guess the black & white one) instead I got 1500 food, another on 19000 coin but I can't remember I think 1500 food, I cannot remember the other I think it too was a dragon, but I got 3 maps and just now it landed squarely on a little chubby reddish colored dragon and I got the rainbow path.

I have no words to describe my "disappointment" as I used them all up yelling at the game before I came here lol

Edit* I went to take screenshot but the game reset of course I checked the wheel & I have gotten all the prizes next to the ones I should have gotten.

dragonwhispereri
07-26-16, 03:44 PM

I have same issue. Got excited when I saw a dragon and then ended up getting tiles instead...ugh it seems stacked against me. Had over a dozen spins so far and only got maps, tiles, apples and coins :(

Kennedward
07-26-16, 04:37 PM
1. Maps
2. Maps
3. food
4. Rainbow path
5. Coins

My bad luck continues..........:mad:

amuletmoon
07-26-16, 05:56 PM
I have same issue. Got excited when I saw a dragon and then ended up getting tiles instead...ugh it seems stacked against me. Had over a dozen spins so far and only got maps, tiles, apples and coins :(
I'm having the same issue also. Twice it glitched and I got rainbow tiles. I had the sense to take a screenshot on the second try where I should have won a Cheshire. :'(

I hope that works. Mobile is weird. If not, I'll fix it when I get home...

bsxu
07-27-16, 12:14 AM
This wheel is ridiculous!!!!!!! I had 4 spins and all I got were coins/apples/tiles/tiles. I thought I was bad but my friend told me she had 8 spins (watch ads for additional spins) and she had similar results, i.e. apples/apples/coin/tiles/coins/tiles/coins/apples.....

The 'wheel' sure seems to be strange as it 'landed' awkwardly/suddenly on 'tiles' once.

If the Storm 8 team is not going to make it a fair play, why bother to have the wheel and give us false 'hope'....

Kennedward
07-27-16, 01:04 AM
This wheel is ridiculous!!!!!!! I had 4 spins and all I got were coins/apples/tiles/tiles. I thought I was bad but my friend told me she had 8 spins (watch ads for additional spins) and she had similar results, i.e. apples/apples/coin/tiles/coins/tiles/coins/apples.....

The 'wheel' sure seems to be strange as it 'landed' awkwardly/suddenly on 'tiles' once.

If the Storm 8 team is not going to make it a fair play, why bother to have the wheel and give us false 'hope'....

Same for me

But if you look at other player's posts, it seems many people are getting dragons, just not us

ozigal
07-27-16, 01:24 AM
I haven't had a sniff of a dragon in eight spins which include the free advt spins. I must have used my luck up receiving bonus dragon in the mine which made me excited.

9krm
07-27-16, 08:15 AM
Coins and maps for me so far. Whoohoo...I can barely contain my excitement. :p :rolleyes:

Sandybellee
07-27-16, 10:45 AM
Today's spins: spirit stones, a second Kabuki (they can put on shows together now!) and apples.

orson92
07-27-16, 12:32 PM
I don't like this wheel at all.more non essential ' junk' on it..so far I have receive enough tiles to redo a room in my house..lol
I have multiple accounts and have taken advantage of extra spins and so far not ONE has landed on Hypnosis..I think S8 expects us to go and buy it, now that they make them available in the market ..
Its a complete waste of storage space with this game game taking up so much already..

Niire
07-27-16, 12:35 PM
Gah, I hate that android doesn't have the free spins yet...><

I have managed kabuki the first day, and an enlightened so far. Crossing my fingers for hypnosis and/or truffle. I love that truffle dragon...

random59
07-27-16, 12:48 PM
Absolutely gutted by the wheel today as I got 2 spirit stones, why, because I was sitting on 57 spirit stones with 17 stones available in upcoming tournament, needing 1 battle to craft a 3rd dragon, now I will be +1 in storage:mad:

glenngenius
07-27-16, 01:16 PM
So far my spins...
1. Coins
2. Tiles
3. Maps
4. Tiles
5. Food
6. Food

No dragons yet. :(

random59
07-27-16, 04:21 PM
Has anybody won or seen the Hypnosis dragon whilst visiting their neighbours as I can't find a post saying that any player has won one from the wheel?

HarleyBrat119
07-27-16, 05:12 PM
Well I just did 2 more spins the first won I landed on the 19000 and I received rainbow tile the second turn I landed on a dragon, again, this time the purple colored one and it gave me 3 maps.

crazy4diamond
07-27-16, 07:34 PM
I don't like this wheel at all.more non essential ' junk' on it..so far I have receive enough tiles to redo a room in my house..lol
I have multiple accounts and have taken advantage of extra spins and so far not ONE has landed on Hypnosis..I think S8 expects us to go and buy it, now that they make them available in the market ..
Its a complete waste of storage space with this game game taking up so much already..

I totally agree with you. I had more than 10 spins now and all I got were apples/coins/tiles. I am NOT going to buy/pay for any extra spins now as I think this is ridiculous! I very much believe the 'Wheel' is rigged to reduce the chances of getting 'Hypnosis' or any other dragons. S8 wants us to spend $$$ to get the dragons after a series of 'Wheel of Frustration".

weggelassen
07-27-16, 10:59 PM
This wheel is wrong! I spun hypnosis and it says i won coins. I Made a picture in the Background i see the dragon i should get...but diddnt....

Sorry if my english is not the best, im german ;)

hungryres
07-27-16, 11:16 PM
maps x 2 or 3,
coins
one time apple
battle arena pieces that i do not need...
just no dragon

bsxu
07-27-16, 11:55 PM
Same for me

But if you look at other player's posts, it seems many people are getting dragons, just not us

I've checked all the posts in this thread and all of them got 'Kabuki' and 1 got 'Truffle'. It doesn't seem anyone has spun and got 'Hypnosis' at all. I don't think it is right.

DeeDe99
07-28-16, 02:40 AM
Just got Kabuki. Cute dragon.

AliceWinter24
07-28-16, 02:58 AM
I've checked all the posts in this thread and all of them got 'Kabuki' and 1 got 'Truffle'. It doesn't seem anyone has spun and got 'Hypnosis' at all. I don't think it is right.

I've gotten multiple Kabuki's, but no Hypnosis, even when it landed on it:

roguebee
07-28-16, 05:49 AM

That's odd. I have won a Hypnosis dragon (egg is currently on nest) and a Kabuki dragon. Both came on the extra watch a video and get a free spin chance.

DragonW22
07-28-16, 08:26 AM
Who do I contact when the spin landed on truffle dragon, but it gave me 2500 apples? Thanks.

Hawk1
07-28-16, 08:53 AM
It doesn't matter where my spin stops, I now have 42 Rainbow Paths... STW is a joke because even when it stops on a dragon I keep getting Rainbow Paths and you have to wonder how out of rainbow paths, food, maps, coins, stones and dragons that not once have I gotten food or dragons. Blehhhhhhhhhhh to S8

random59
07-28-16, 11:42 AM
That's odd. I have won a Hypnosis dragon (egg is currently on nest) and a Kabuki dragon. Both came on the extra watch a video and get a free spin chance.

Congratulations you are very lucky as you are the 1st person to post on this thread that actually has said they have won Hypnosis!

belarica
07-28-16, 11:51 AM
Congratulations you are very lucky as you are the 1st person to post on this thread that actually has said they have won Hypnosis!

My baby account got hypnosis a few days ago. Kabukis all around here, the ugliest one on the wheel lol

belarica
07-28-16, 11:52 AM
Who do I contact when the spin landed on truffle dragon, but it gave me 2500 apples? Thanks.

No one because it's just a display error, you won apples. It stinks, yes, but they won't do anything.

random59
07-28-16, 12:54 PM
My baby account got hypnosis a few days ago. Kabukis all around here, the ugliest one on the wheel lol

Congratulations, played the wheel of Fraud today and on 3 of my games the wheel stopped on Hypnosis, did I get it NO! Another leaderboard event where a wheel is envolved, I hope that they get this right but I doubt it!

9krm
07-28-16, 02:20 PM
Finally got a dragon....Cheshire. better than the usual mix of coins and flooring.

ericrypt
07-28-16, 04:34 PM
This wheel has had more bugs than any other wheel and I'm wondering if it's because of the "watch and spin" feature. I got quite a bit of these where I clearly landed on one thing, but was rewarded with another. Lost a few dragons to that glitch ughhhh!:mad:
edit: it appears I'm not the only one lol

candyland133
07-28-16, 05:57 PM
I now have 5 Kabuki dragons in storage. One from a world event a couple of years ago and 4 from the wheel. Coins and Kabuki's are pretty much all I landed on.

07-28-16, 08:03 PM
I got 4 Kabuki that I already have, all the rest were coins and apples. ������

Gladiola8
07-28-16, 10:29 PM
This spin to win is very frustrating. What I got are either tiles, coins or spirit stone. Even the spin, it looks like it is being controlled. When it is spinning and stop on a particular dragon, then it will spin again and stop either on other things i.e. tiles etc. Just wondering whether TL can introduce habitat as one of the prize, something which is appreciated by players instead of tiles etc. My storage is full with those things.

dragonfliesplace
07-28-16, 11:44 PM
I got pretty much one of everything on the wheel except any dragons.
Bad enough being an android player, on top of that...aussies get one less spin i think 😁

DeeDe99
07-29-16, 01:48 AM
I got pretty much one of everything on the wheel except any dragons.
Bad enough being an android player, on top of that...aussies get one less spin i think ��

Correctamundo, we get one less.

ozigal
07-29-16, 03:10 AM
Once again the wheel for me was spin to loose.. no dragons came up. Didn't feel quite as gypped off having the free spins kinda made up for the hours we miss down under however didn't do me any good lol.,but always spun with hope.

missourijan
07-29-16, 04:24 AM
1. Maps
2. Maps

Yep. And so far ALL I have won is maps and rainbow tiles x 3. Really, why bother? I don't want that stuff!!!

Kennedward
07-29-16, 06:27 AM
Nothing but maps and coins, and only once or twice I got food, never bothered to write it down cause it's nothing special

moonchild1987
07-29-16, 08:53 AM
The wheel was really glitchy this time but I didn't do too bad either way. I used the two ads for free spins each day which made me miss out on the last spin which was okay because I still spun 19 times total.

2600 food x3 + 5200 food x4 total of 26,000 in food, woohoo!
250,000 coins x2 + 500,000 coins
3 mystic maps x3
2 rainbow tiles x2
2 spirit stones
Kabuki x2
Cheshire

Hawk1
07-29-16, 09:08 AM
I finally got food from the wheel and as a bonus it gave me Cheshire & another dumb stone. That I got food one time still surprises/annoys me lol ... I look forward to and at the same time loathe STW because most of the time I get garbage (decor)

hiabarara
07-29-16, 09:31 AM
How is it even possible for me to get so many Rainbow Paths? It's only one field! And I didn't land on a single dragon of course :rolleyes:

Bastiaan0
07-29-16, 10:25 AM
Fifth spin: 5200 apples :)

What? Again? Oh well, always better than coins, paths or crafting parts. But I still want Hypnosis...

6th: rainbow paths...
7th: 2600 apples :)
8th: 2600 apples :):)

So unfortunately no Hypnosis, but very happy with one new dragon and a lot of apples, think that's a record :p

zyfazix
07-29-16, 10:30 AM
Screwed out of my last spin. Had to wait 1.5 minutes till me next spin, with around 4 minutes remaining until the end, I decide to reload the app to prevent crashing while spinning. So I come back into the game, less than two minutes after seeing the countdown at 4 minutes and the wheel is gone. According to the timer I saw it should still be here while typing this

Edit: The Hypnosis dragon is still in the market

roguebee
07-29-16, 10:45 AM
Last set of spins was fun. Won a 2nd Kabuki dragon from the wheel and a duplicate Truffle.

Hawk1
07-29-16, 12:05 PM
6th: rainbow paths...
7th: 2600 apples :)
8th: 2600 apples :):)

So unfortunately no Hypnosis, but very happy with one new dragon and a lot of apples, think that's a record :p

I'll trade you my 44 Rainbow Paths for some of your food :rolleyes: