PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Requests

Gaillock
07-22-16, 12:47 AM
Can I send a separate request to 20 neighbors on the same day if it is for a different request and to different neighbors? Or only 1 request a day no matter what the request? Thanks. Posted here since not stuck on a goal so I hope that is all right.

Solientus
07-22-16, 07:09 AM
Can I send a separate request to 20 neighbors on the same day if it is for a different request and to different neighbors? Or only 1 request a day no matter what the request?

I know early on I had two quests asking for 2 different items. I remember sending out 10 to one batch and 10 to another batch but I really can't remember if I received both items on top of each other. Sorry : /

All I could find in The Hub was Information Nugget 3 - Neighbours, post 7 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77505-Nugget-3-Neighbors&p=1088337&viewfull=1#post1088337):

Is 20 the absolute limit per day, or is it 20 per request quest? I ask because I have two active quests now for bothering neighbors and I'm wondering if I need to wait on one or if I can get 20 healing potions and 20 hair samples in the same day.
ShibuyaCloth answered: "20 is the max so you'll have to pick which one you want to have completed first."

So If you only need 10 of one and 10 something else, and send to exactly 20 total (and everyone responds) you could finish both.
If you're talking about 20 for one thing and 20 for another, from what I see, you can send out the 40 to 40 different neighbours but will only receive a mix of 20 (plus one from Stormie) back for the day.

I could be wrong but that's how I'm reading it. I don't see anything referencing sending out one "type" of request, only how many you can get back. I'd love clarification on this sticky point and if you decide to send out both types, can you post back with results?

roguebee
07-22-16, 07:11 AM
You can send out multiple requests. You are not limited to deciding which one request you are going to make. There is no limit to how many neighbors can be sent requests. Each neighbor is limited to 1 request from you per day.

The catch is you can only receive a total 20 replies/items back in any one day. (21 if you send Stormie a request after your other 20 have returned.)

Gaillock
07-22-16, 12:25 PM
Thank you. That clears it up for me.