PDA

View Full Version : TIMER GLITCH...Very Annoying!!! (Part 1/3)

davidyagi
07-21-16, 11:22 AM
Please someone can fix it as soon as possible,

I don't know why, but after collect the City Hall bonus (coins every 30 mins) some TIMER GLITCH happened on monday, yesterday and today. Very annoying 'cause you stuck and can't continue the tasks. These are the screenshots from monday.

I play on LG Optimus G (E977) and LG G3 (D855P)...

In the next posts I will put screenshots from yesterday and today...

davidyagi
07-21-16, 11:24 AM
(Part 2/3):

So far this one was the worst of all:

davidyagi
07-21-16, 11:27 AM
(Part 3/3):

Today's screenshots:

Regards...

SparklyOctopus
07-21-16, 12:01 PM
Sorry to hear that! Do you happen to have your timer set on automatic? Please let us know!

davidyagi
07-21-16, 12:55 PM
Sorry to hear that! Do you happen to have your timer set on automatic? Please let us know!

Hi SparklyOctopus,

What you mean timer set on "automatic"?

I think I forgot some details: Those glitches happened just after I collect the coin bonus then, suddenly the game freezes, the loading page appears (the blue one with the loading green bar) and 'voil?', the minutes of some factories are Bugged. Some factories are not affected and the timers are correct, but those I already sent parts to build just before the glitch are affected...

All 3 days I quit, forced stop, uninstalled and reinstalled again...

Hope the new info can help discover what is happening with the game...

SparklyOctopus
07-22-16, 03:30 PM
Sorry about the confusion! I'm wondering if you happen to mess around with your time in the settings of your device. If you do, this may cause the additional time. We suggest setting it to automatic to make sure the craft times are correct.

davidyagi
07-25-16, 09:31 PM
Sorry about the confusion! I'm wondering if you happen to mess around with your time in the settings of your device. If you do, this may cause the additional time. We suggest setting it to automatic to make sure the craft times are correct.

Hi SparklyOctopus,

The time set was automatic and I never changed to manual. After your post, I figured out what you were talking about and changed to manual. Now I don't know if I keep manual or change to automatic...

These last days I didn't experience any timer bug (time set to manual)...

SparklyOctopus
07-26-16, 01:02 PM
Hey there! You want to set your time to automatic. Could you change it back to automatic and let us know if you still encounter this issue? Since messing around with date and time settings is considered *****ing, the game has a preventive measure that if you do mess with your time settings, any craft you do will add 30 minutes to it.

davidyagi
07-26-16, 07:33 PM
Hey there! You want to set your time to automatic. Could you change it back to automatic and let us know if you still encounter this issue? Since messing around with date and time settings is considered *****ing, the game has a preventive measure that if you do mess with your time settings, any craft you do will add 30 minutes to it.

Hi SparklyOctopus,

Ok, I will change to automatic and check if the glitch will happen again or not. As a side note, I didn't try to ***** ever...

Regards,

David