PDA

View Full Version : Fountain of Youth - Timeless Habitat :D

FlatFoot
07-21-16, 10:53 AM
The Fountain of Youth habitat allows you to go back to a time in a dragon's life when they may have looked cuter, sillier, or simply adorable! Placing a dragon in this habitat reverts them to their stage 1 form, but retains their current attritubes (ie: level, coins, strenght, etc).

Four capacity. Pink / Green.

On SALE now! 250 gold OFF until 7/29!

iOS only (for now) - working on Android :D

https://storm8.atlassian.net/secure/attachment/35290/announcement_fountain_of_youth____.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/Y2hArvNoI8BAohx/Fountain%20of%20Youth.png

kooky panda
07-21-16, 11:16 AM
Extra Information

I guarantee you that Android will get the same sale for the same duration when it arrives.

nicsdragonisle
07-22-16, 10:50 AM
LOVE this habitat and love the creativity behind the concept even more! Hope there are more colors in the future. Great idea.

Eenie1
07-22-16, 11:12 AM
Does "working on android" mean in time for this sale, or someday? I really don't understand why new things aren't held until they can be offered to everyone instead of IOS getting great items/advantages and S8 rubbing android players noses in it. Isn't this cool, you can't have it!

belarica
07-22-16, 11:13 AM
I wish the habitat would hold any color dragon. I'd probably deplete my gold if they did.

Sandybellee
07-22-16, 11:48 AM
Hm... It would be much better if it could house any dragons regardless of color.

And I don't think that in most cases I would choose the baby form of a dragon to go back to with the ones that I would like to take back in time.

DragonPhoenix6
07-22-16, 11:56 AM
The idea is very interesting, but my ideal would be to have a habitat that holds any colour dragon and changes them to their epic form (would be fine to retain their current attributes) so that we could see how all our dragons would look on epic form! :D

papalove1
07-22-16, 01:26 PM
Cool idea.. I wouldn't get to upset yet.
I'm sure it will be on sale for android soon. If not, their risking the loss of a substantial amount of money and customers.
They will probably come out with similar types of habitats for other colors too..
They wouldn't put all their eggs into one basket..

farmday0123
07-22-16, 02:42 PM
So if your baby dragon in this habtat u will see it epic form eventhough it baby right?

belarica
07-22-16, 03:35 PM
So if your baby dragon in this habtat u will see it epic form eventhough it baby right?

It's a fountain of youth, not fountain of opposite. If you put a baby dragon in it it will just appear as a baby

farmday0123
07-22-16, 04:03 PM
It's a fountain of youth, not fountain of opposite. If you put a baby dragon in it it will just appear as a baby

I just confusing but now i know, you put epic dragon in it turn into baby, not very good idea, we cost to much apples feeds dragkn bigger look better then have tobe small in that habs , even it still adult, I don't know how many people like baby forever idea but i like BIG ;)) i wish S8 make level 15 dragon looking different shinier like fantasy story so when looking in we recognize which is level10 different from 15

Werekatze
07-22-16, 04:29 PM
I hope it won't be too long before we see this on Android! I think it's brilliant. I can think of a few dragons I have evolved and then thought "Huh. Not so lovely looking anymore." I have little doubt that they will do this for all colors. Why make a single habitat for all colors when you can make a dozen different ones? More money for them, variety of unique habitats for us. I don't know why they didn't hold off on releasing until ios and Android could enjoy together, but I am inclined to be believe that in this case, it won't be too long a wait and that we get a sale, too. =)

amalsaba
07-22-16, 07:39 PM
The idea is very interesting, but my ideal would be to have a habitat that holds any colour dragon and changes them to their epic form (would be fine to retain their current attributes) so that we could see how all our dragons would look on epic form! :D

This is the best idea anyone has come up with! And the idea goes very well with the name of the habitat. 😆

MajicHearts
07-23-16, 10:04 AM
I just confusing but now i know, you put epic dragon in it turn into baby, not very good idea, we cost to much apples feeds dragkn bigger look better then have tobe small in that habs , even it still adult, I don't know how many people like baby forever idea but i like BIG ;)) i wish S8 make level 15 dragon looking different shinier like fantasy story so when looking in we recognize which is level10 different from 15

I believe that no matter what level your dragon is, it will still appear in baby form.....

monbohn
07-23-16, 10:38 AM
Me too! I have actually gotten into the habit now of looking up dragons before evolving them to see each form and decide what look I like best. I have a few I'd like to go back on.

A couple of rather simple questions.....once their look is reverted back to baby form will there be a way to evolve them to take the appearance of one of their "adolescent" forms? And I assume the baby look only applies while they are in that habitat and if you move them back out they revert to their former appearance? Or would they stay in baby form even if moved out of the habitat?

I love habitats almost as much as I love dragons and can't wait to see more of these in other designs for other dragon types!! And I can't wait for the Android version!! :D

Edit: Oops...this started as a reply to Werekatze...must have only hit reply and not reply with quote.

feonalily
07-23-16, 11:37 AM
I hope the android version is actuallycoming soon

lady_saphira
07-23-16, 03:03 PM
The most important question is will it also be on sale when you get it ready for Android??

JustKay
07-23-16, 05:53 PM
Such an awesome idea for a habitat! Bought one straight away and going to put it in my cherry blossom island. Such a great amazing coincidence, that the one dragon I really regretted having to feed up to epic was Aphrodite (which has pink!). She has a much cuter blossom petals blowing in the wind background animation.

Also chucked Summer in there too since she looks ungainly (despite gaining about 100 pounds >_<) epic form. Had kept her in baby form, but now I can actually raise her up. Not sure which others I would put there... might have to check my stables for candidates.

Would have like to have at least 3 colours on the habitat so other types of dragon can visit, but I'm sure S8 have more habitats like this planned.

FlatFoot
07-26-16, 12:46 PM
I guarantee you that Android will get the same sale for the same duration when it arrives.

Burrymillz
07-26-16, 01:00 PM

Will only Android players recieve the sale?

freshfunin2008
07-27-16, 02:12 PM
does this one hold 5 or 6 dragons?

belarica
07-27-16, 03:10 PM
does this one hold 5 or 6 dragons?

4 dragons

jacksusa
07-27-16, 07:30 PM
What a great idea! Fruitful is so cute in baby form. Also put Tiny in there. Didn't want to raise her up and lose that cute baby!

JustKay
07-28-16, 03:26 AM
I wonder if there will be habitats for each of the different stages; adolescent and adult. Or maybe habitats that shrink or enlarge your dragons. One that inverses colours on your dragon. I wonder what else they could do.

papalove1
08-13-16, 02:52 AM
It's been awhile now since the promise of this for Android..
Is there an ETA?
An update would be nice...
Thank You!

hiabarara
08-13-16, 03:27 AM
It's been awhile now since the promise of this for Android..
Is there an ETA?
An update would be nice...
Thank You!

It also has been a while since the "coming soon" tab :rolleyes: I honestly don't wait for Android updates. If they come then it's a nice surprise, but waiting for them seems pointless because sometimes it seems to take years until we get a feature.

Jrod333
08-13-16, 07:31 PM
It also has been a while since the "coming soon" tab :rolleyes: I honestly don't wait for Android updates. If they come then it's a nice surprise, but waiting for them seems pointless because sometimes it seems to take years until we get a feature.

Not only that but they add all these things right away, no problem to fantasy forest story yet make us dragon story players wait. It's very frustrating

Burrymillz
08-17-16, 10:27 AM
Any news on the when this will be coming to Android is been about a month sense there was talk about Android getting this

[S8] Elsa
08-17-16, 01:45 PM
Any news on the when this will be coming to Android is been about a month sense there was talk about Android getting this

Soon! But much sooner than the last time I said soon.

:( Sorry that it's not an exiting answer. When we're able to share more, I'll delightfully skip through the forums raining down hints (unless someone beats me to it).

Burrymillz
08-17-16, 02:38 PM
Elsa;1333330']Soon! But much sooner than the last time I said soon.

:( Sorry that it's not an exiting answer. When we're able to share more, I'll delightfully skip through the forums raining down hints (unless someone beats me to it).

Lol ok thank you 8)