PDA

View Full Version : Explanation for common Dragons being unbreedable for Dragon Tales

chuckyt888
07-20-16, 10:26 PM
This has only become worse since the introduction of Dragon Tales goals of breeding a specific dragon. This is absolutely unacceptable and your player base deserves an explanation on why you are manipulating breeding percentages on common dragons for Dragon Tales. It is ridiculous that someone can breed a blue and purple dragon 5-6 times and not succeed for a Coral. It's ridiculous the way arena win percentages are manipulated. This amounts to bait and switch tactics and we deserve an answer as to when this is going to be fixed. It's gone on far too long as it is.

[S8] Elsa
07-21-16, 12:12 AM
To be 100% open with you, we don't change the breeding rules. The chance to breed Coral, Diamond, or anything else is the same now as it's always been.

Burrymillz
07-21-16, 04:25 AM
Lol.... Then we found out there was a God mode program on UB also

DeeDe99
07-21-16, 07:41 AM
I have to say I've really not had problems breeding the commons for Tales. Nor do I find the tournaments different. Yes the level 20s are often tough, but we don't typically face them outside tournaments, so I have no comparison.

While I may have some areas of disagreement with S8, these aren't it.

chuckyt888
07-21-16, 05:28 PM
Be glad your account isn't affected by this then. Many people have the same issues.

It's probably tied to how much money you spend on the game.

The problem isn't an outlier here or there. It's consistent across multiple Dragon Tales and tournaments on multiple accounts. Simply not being able to breed a common dragon required during Tales across a 5-6 day period is the norm. 10+ losses in a row in 60-80% win chance dragons is common. 20+ loss streaks on 25% win chance is common. The odds start getting astronomical.

I have to say I've really not had problems breeding the commons for Tales. Nor do I find the tournaments different. Yes the level 20s are often tough, but we don't typically face them outside tournaments, so I have no comparison.

While I may have some areas of disagreement with S8, these aren't it.

jjblueyes
07-22-16, 01:51 PM
just because something doesn't effect you doesn't mean it's not frustrating for someone else.

Niire
07-22-16, 02:07 PM
I got 4 night dragons trying for coral, so I can definitely empathize with this feeling, yeah. :(

[S8] Elsa
07-22-16, 02:09 PM
Be glad your account isn't affected by this then. Many people have the same issues.

It's probably tied to how much money you spend on the game.

The problem isn't an outlier here or there. It's consistent across multiple Dragon Tales and tournaments on multiple accounts. Simply not being able to breed a common dragon required during Tales across a 5-6 day period is the norm. 10+ losses in a row in 60-80% win chance dragons is common. 20+ loss streaks on 25% win chance is common. The odds start getting astronomical.

In case you missed my message from earlier, we don't change the breeding rules. Every Dragon Story player has the exact same breeding rules and percentages.

Since the question has been answered, I'll close the thread.