PDA

View Full Version : Aquaconda Breeding

AlyR86
07-19-16, 08:46 PM
I am wondering why I am unable to breed my aquaconda. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is there a particular reason it isn't available for breeding? Anyone with any info about this would be greatly appreciated.

ninasidstorm8
07-19-16, 09:17 PM
I am wondering why I am unable to breed my aquaconda. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is there a particular reason it isn't available for breeding? Anyone with any info about this would be greatly appreciated.

None of the Water/Fire animals are available for breeding and it has always been that way except for a short time when the first Water/Fire was introduced and that was considered a bug that was corrected within hours of the release. All Water/Fire animals have been rewards from events and none of them can be obtained through breeding. Allowing players to breed with a Water/Fire animal could be allowed since the Skyger could be a failure condition to prevent you from getting a guaranteed Gem/Hybrid when breeding a Water/Fire and Crystal Unicorn but S8 has decided not to allow it.