PDA

View Full Version : Secret Keys Decor seems to be leaving for good

VanaCatu
07-19-16, 11:59 AM
i'm not sure when did it happen (i'm not very attentive till this summer ends, lol) -
but all decorative items from key tab of the market have the timer now.

however, designer mixer and home oven are still there, don't seem limited.

hope it just meens that in 28 days we'll get another set of key' decor,
maybe for another half of year like the running set was (apparently)...

CammoAmmo
07-19-16, 02:46 PM
I am wondering if this is related to a notification that I got that said I had little time left to get the "marshmallow oven" - I cannot find anything called a marshmallow oven and I am wondering if I missed it? Did anyone else get this message?

GC5410
07-19-16, 05:10 PM
I just got the marshmallow oven notification. I bought one for 3 silver keys. It has several recipes on it that cost various keys to learn.

alexsjusa
07-19-16, 05:30 PM
I just got the marshmallow oven notification. I bought one for 3 silver keys. It has several recipes on it that cost various keys to learn.

But we already learned all these recipes in the last events! I'm not sure I want to waste my ONE gold key on this! Doesn't tell you hi much money you earn though!

kooky panda
07-19-16, 06:45 PM
These items will be removed on August 18th. I am sorry but there is not information on if any new items will be coming.

VanaCatu
07-20-16, 12:46 AM
These items will be removed on August 18th. I am sorry but there is not information on if any new items will be coming.
thank you for information, ms. kooky :)
aug 18 is right 6 months after they'd been released, so i guess it looks like right step - to rotate the decor assortment. that will save interest to keep getting different keys, as we've seen many people claiming that they are useless.
so, we will see in august :)

ethan1brothers
07-22-16, 11:43 PM
don't they rotate them based on the seasons ? like first half of the year was spring and summer and them move to winter and fall ?