PDA

View Full Version : Changes to factories

DrP4ever
07-19-16, 01:25 AM
Can we either purchase a second factory or perhaps you can split up what the factories make. So many items now require tools to create them but with only one factory and some tools take quite a bit of time there is no way to achieve these things and sell them in the boardwalk. Especially when you need multiple tools to make other items.

castle1423
07-19-16, 01:41 PM
Where can do you find new factories? I just leveled up and it said I had a new factory buy I can't find it.

kooky panda
07-19-16, 02:45 PM
Hit your cash register at the bottom of the screen- 4th tab over is your factory tab.

Marty67
07-22-16, 05:23 AM
I think we need the possibility to build more than one tradecraft factories. This one seems to be the biggest bottleneck for me since so many other items require parts from there.

Marty67
07-22-16, 06:45 AM
Where can do you find new factories? I just leveled up and it said I had a new factory buy I can't find it.
You unlock factories by collecting stars not by leveling up.

I also think a higher maximum limit for some factories, especially the tradecraft one, is needed. The products produced in the tradecraft factory are needed for so many other products in other factories. It is a huge bottleneck for me.

Rynetory2
07-22-16, 07:05 AM
Yap, that's one of the bottleneck for me too. Try upgrading your Tradecraft factory by adding more craft slots so you can craft more while away from game.

Moved to Suggestion forum.

Marty67
07-22-16, 07:35 AM
Thank you

PurpleScorpion76
07-26-16, 02:53 PM
Yap, that's one of the bottleneck for me too. Try upgrading your Tradecraft factory by adding more craft slots so you can craft more while away from game.

Moved to Suggestion forum.

Thanks for the suggestion i've just spent gems in getting a third line up. :)

Rynetory2
07-26-16, 05:51 PM
Thank you

Thanks for the suggestion i've just spent gems in getting a third line up. :)

Most happy to help! Enjoy your game. :D

Mercuriair
07-28-16, 08:33 AM
Definitely agree we need to be able to get more factories certain items take far too long to produce (coffee 90 mins really?!) and some yum need loads of like the tools which have been mentioned the whole issue with the cooking island is a pain especially as the products needed for the cabinet aren't flagged if it's the cooking island that's required so you're trying to keep track of what you need through a chain.

Anaboe
08-01-16, 11:00 AM
In my opinion, the demands from the Tradecraft factory, especially the long-time pliers, make the game unbalanced. Lot of time many factories are just waiting and waiting for the next pliers: far too many other products need pliers, often even 2 pliers.

So the Tradecraft factory could work 24/7 and not even meet the demands.

Please, can this be fixed?

cquinn32
08-01-16, 02:45 PM
I agree!! This whole game revolves around waiting for tradecraft factory.

izzyiza
08-01-16, 03:54 PM
The number of items that require the t-shirt is way too much, especially since it takes a LOT of time to make t-shirts. If an item is a component of MANY other items, this first item should take less time to make. I have to overstock t-shirts and pliers as they take a lot of time to make and are components of several other items. This means that I also have less space for other items.

Blazin_Betty
10-03-16, 01:20 AM
I hoard items, I make boardwalk items ahead of time, but it's not always possible to finish. It's the t-shirts that's the problem. A lot of crafts require t-shirts and they take 45 min a pop to make. My boardwalk orders always consist of a lot of items requiring t-shirts. Right now the order requires one doll, two robo-pals, three pillows, two dresses, and two tiles. That's 19 t-shirts required. 😐 I do need to do other things besides play this game, as well as sleep.

My suggestion to Storm 8 is that they reduce t-shirt making time to 15 minutes. That would be fantastic. Thank you for your consideration.

Mercuriair
10-18-16, 07:41 PM
Definitely would be good if we could get multiples of factories, even if it required gems or they were very expensive?