PDA

View Full Version : What Expired Dragons Would You Like To See Return?

starship412
07-18-16, 08:35 PM
In the history of Dragon Story we've had dragons come and go. Which expired dragons would you like to see made available again?

Me, I have a soft spot for Circuit, Aether (which is an amazing dragon that I'm glad I didn't get rid of), Phoenix, the Heart dragons, Mindvolt (that I stupidly traded), Dawntree, Naga, Blackhole among others.

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 04:21 AM
Ares dragon

DeeDe99
07-19-16, 05:29 AM
Sourceress. I love that dragon!

belarica
07-19-16, 05:34 AM
Ares dragon

All of the zodiacs!

belarica
07-19-16, 05:41 AM
In the history of Dragon Story we've had dragons come and go. Which expired dragons would you like to see made available again?

Me, I have a soft spot for Circuit, Aether (which is an amazing dragon that I'm glad I didn't get rid of), Phoenix, the Heart dragons, Mindvolt (that I stupidly traded), Dawntree, Naga, Black Diamond among others.

Black diamond hasn't expired, by the way :)

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 05:45 AM
Sourceress. I love that dragon!

I'm actually in the process of bringing mine to epic now just about to level 9 she cost a lot to feed

Kennedward
07-19-16, 05:54 AM
All of the zodiacs!

Agreed! I missed quite alot of them, didn't managed to breed them at all back when they were available!

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 05:58 AM
Ares is Olympus dragon type

Jrod333
07-19-16, 12:37 PM
Ares is Olympus dragon type

Count me for Ares olympus type, too. Plus all never offered to android. Also what is with the last 10 value packs? They are all dragons I recently purchased from value packs. Where are all the dragons we've never been offered?

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 12:55 PM
I was looking at my old island from years ago before I knew you could transfer a account from old phone to new phone
(don't think it was possible without dealing with storm8 I think we all know how that can be) just last night and saw the ares dragon I've always been on Android and at some point it must have been breedable because it's on my old island

amalsaba
07-19-16, 02:18 PM
I wish we could get rainbow senteinel in a tournament or breeding or even crafting. Many old ios players got it and after the changes to the game the only way we were allowed to get it was to purchase it. I find that unfair. Chimera aas brought back in a tournament. I think that rainbow sentinel can be more accessible too.

Jrod333
07-19-16, 03:02 PM
I was looking at my old island from years ago before I knew you could transfer a account from old phone to new phone
(don't think it was possible without dealing with storm8 I think we all know how that can be) just last night and saw the ares dragon I've always been on Android and at some point it must have been breedable because it's on my old island

I guess both of us saying Ares (Olympus type) wasn't specific enough, because you still got it confused with Aries (zodiac type) lol

Niire
07-19-16, 03:03 PM
Time travel and portal! And i am all for the zodiacs as well. Ohh and dark crystal. :)

Jrod333
07-19-16, 03:10 PM
ARES IS OLYMPUS, ARIES IS ZODIAC. I want A R E S, o l y m p u s dragon. Anyway I would want Aries too, if I didn't already have it because it's been breedable forever now. So go breed your Aries, I want Ares lol. Among other dragons not offered to android. Magma, platinum, magnetic, steempunk, the rest of the Champ types

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 03:17 PM
I guess both of us saying Ares (Olympus type) wasn't specific enough, because you still got it confused with Aries (zodiac type) lol

Nope it's ares my old island on Android 100% ares is the dragon I'm talking about I could care less about aries go take a look old id is nick6748
While your there take a look at my battle arena and my quest post
I posted on my own wall aug 12th 2013 looking on wiki the quest post looks like it came out March 2013 so if I was on iOS I should have a quest post by then on that island considering I was lvl 150 there shouldn't have been a issue with me not being a high enough level

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 03:44 PM
Nope it's ares my old island on Android 100% ares is the dragon I'm talking about I could care less about aries go take a look old id is nick6748

Maybe storm8 could explain this for us??

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 04:51 PM
I posted on my own wall aug 12th 2013 looking on wiki the quest post looks like it came out March 2013 so if I was on iOS I should have a quest post by then on that island considering I was lvl 150 there shouldn't have been a issue with me not being a high enough level

Maybe storm8 can explain this for us?

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 04:55 PM

I also posted on my board Aug 2014 and I would think by that point if I was iOS I would for sure have had the quest post

starship412
07-19-16, 05:04 PM
My mistake on the Black Diamond, I'm glad that's still available. I'd like to see the other 7 zodiacs come back too but I can say I'm glad I got my zodiac sign - Aries. I even named him after me, lol.

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 05:05 PM

I also posted on my board Aug 2014 and I would think by that point if I was iOS I would for sure have had the quest post

Storm8 was this dragon breedable and if not how did I get this dragon being on only Android platform?

Jrod333
07-19-16, 07:04 PM
Ares Posiden and aphrodite were in the android market way back before android got the big update then they were quickly removed. I even emailed them about it and they said those were not for android but ios only. They were buy only for android and I know because I wanted those dragons and planed on purchasing on that up coming Friday but TL removed them before I could. Ios only, yet they were in android market even back then. This company has been just purposely not giving android stuff, and this was proof. We could have them, did have them by accident but was told they were ios only. This and the fact that someone could transfer to ios, get any so called ios only dragons, then go back to android was a dead give away they lie and hate on Android big time. I was so mad about those 3 olympus dragons being there by accident, then gone before I could get then. I still want Ares

Burrymillz
07-19-16, 07:26 PM
I still want ares also! I never bought it tho that I know of I can't say for sure that I didn't it was 3 years ago but I really don't think I would have trust me in no way do I want Aries at all

Xyn25
07-19-16, 08:53 PM
I'd love to see the dragons from the first dragon tales like Sorceress and Space (got lucky enough to get Galaxy when it was breedable a few days ago).
Also a ton of champions ant the egypt and olympus dragons that were in arena/world event before the big android update.

chewingthecud
07-19-16, 09:21 PM
Hello. I have been playing for a few years now and the ones I missed out on and really love are Kaliedo (I love the pink dragons) and Warden ( just looks good). Thank you!:o

KPlays05
07-21-16, 10:10 PM
Aether... :-/

Kennedward
07-22-16, 04:57 AM
Actually, I would love to see some of the tournament prizes Champion dragons to return, gives others a chance to get them again :D

Hepatu
07-22-16, 06:02 AM
Actually, I would love to see some of the tournament prizes Champion dragons to return, gives others a chance to get them again :D

2nd that ☺

papalove1
07-22-16, 06:12 AM
I 3rd that! (Spartan)
Also, the ALL the Zodiac's and Egyptian types...

Kennedward
07-22-16, 06:22 AM
I 3rd that! (Spartan)
Also, the ALL the Zodiac's and Egyptian types...

Same here! I actually mentioned Zodiac (by agreeing with yet another player) in a previous post :cool:

zyfazix
07-22-16, 07:49 AM
Honeycomb, Voodoo Doll, Lunar Horse, Wildheart, Plague Doctor

Voodoo and Lunar expired before I could breed them, the rest were the main prize on a spin to win :(

Kennedward
07-22-16, 09:16 AM
Honeycomb, Voodoo Doll, Lunar Horse, Wildheart, Plague Doctor

Voodoo and Lunar expired before I could breed them, the rest were the main prize on a spin to win :(

Oh forgot to mention those, those spin to win prize dragons, I haven't gotten any for over 2 years or so, only getting Chroma in the recent spin but nothing for over 2 years before that

topgate44
07-22-16, 10:15 PM
I would love the different country ones all old ones

groovyedwin
07-23-16, 12:07 AM
Black diamond hasn't expired, by the way :)

But it is only available if you started playing before a certain date and downloaded a specific version of the game.

Black diamond was never available for a number of players.

belarica
07-23-16, 05:45 AM
I have 33 carousel pieces in storage, I'd love to be able finish crafting her. By the time I was the right level to collect pieces it already had the expiring tag on it, but my little iOS newb heart thought I could manage it. :(

LocalNews
07-24-16, 03:53 PM
I would also love to see all the zodiac dragons brought back. That would be awesome. I only have 5 and one Of them I bought. I had to buy my sign.

Clark_Wayne
07-24-16, 04:14 PM
all the zodiac ! :D

Kennedward
07-24-16, 04:57 PM
all the zodiac ! :D

You're the same as me :D

Jrod333
09-05-16, 04:33 PM

Oh yes , me too , definitely bring back the champion type dragons. , or bring them for the first time to us Android users 😒

Kennedward
09-05-16, 07:37 PM
Oh yes , me too , definitely bring back the champion type dragons. , or bring them for the first time to us Android users ��

Yea, it would also give newer players a chance to get them, since they were only introduced once in the game

chewingthecud
09-05-16, 07:47 PM
I am a bit of a pink fan so I would love to see Kalido back. :o

FireballFarm
09-05-16, 08:24 PM
My Most Wanted Dragons, Expired Edition, List :) :

(taking a screenshot was easier than typing them all again)

For Halloween, I'd love to see the VooDoo Doll come back! The Mummy, Plague Doctor, Visitor, and Knightmare would also be great re-releases for Halloween! All would make awesome costumes, and that Pumpkin-headed Halloween dragon makes me nervous. :D

GoldenTiger99
09-05-16, 09:51 PM
Platinum dragon. I missed out on it because I had to take a very long (over a year) break from DS. I missed out so many dragons. :(
Found out about the platinum one by accident, turned out to be a mining dragon, I'm awful at mining, but I did just manage to just barley snag the idol and opal dragons after I stared to play DS again.
I did notice the crystal dragon is bredable now, so maybe the platinum could be next? I'd so happy if it does return :')
Please just not on the prize wheel though.

Kennedward
09-05-16, 09:59 PM
Platinum dragon. I missed out on it because I had to take a very long (over a year) break from DS. I missed out so many dragons. :(
Found out about the platinum one by accident, turned out to be a mining dragon, I'm awful at mining, but I did just manage to just barley snag the idol and opal dragons after I stared to play DS again.
I did notice the crystal dragon is bredable now, so maybe the platinum could be next? I'd so happy if it does return :')
Please just not on the prize wheel though.

I also took a break for more than a year, but during that time I still collected gold and planted food, just a break from all the events that took place

I also missed quite a lot of dragons, would be nice to see some of those removed from the game to return soon

Jrod333
09-05-16, 10:46 PM
Besides all the champion types I also need

3 Egyptian types & habitat
2 soccer types & habitat

1. Gargoyle
2. Platinum
3. Magma
4. Magnetic
5. Moonlight
6. Honeycomb
7. Harvest
8. Easter egg
9. Dracula
10. Mad scientist
11. Trick or treat

Besides these and the 25 champion types and the so called unreleased panda dragon, I have everything. I also know exactly what I have and where everyone is. Nobody is a bigger fan than me, although they love doing us so wrong, I'm still here. If there wasn't this android parity issue I'd have them all

Ranegirl1
09-06-16, 12:42 AM
Zodiac and Heart

neko1212
09-06-16, 01:14 AM
1.Fool
2.Garnet
3.Festive light
4.Sweet tooth
5.Seabreeze
6.Black pearl
7.Sun burst
8.Magnetic
9.Cinnamon
10.Circuit
11.Black cat
12.Cherry blossom

and all dragons who expired in mar.4,2016(Mindvolt,Patchwork,Scorpion etc)

Jrod333
09-06-16, 08:58 AM
1.Fool
2.Garnet
3.Festive light
4.Sweet tooth
5.Seabreeze
6.Black pearl
7.Sun burst
8.Magnetic
9.Cinnamon
10.Circuit
11.Black cat
12.Cherry blossom

and all dragons who expired in mar.4,2016(Mindvolt,Patchwork,Scorpion etc)

Black pearl and sweet tooth were just released twice lately. There's actually a few on my list that I missed somehow
when they came out recently. Moonlight, mummy, and harvest. They come through again and they're mine. I'm so crazy I actually have spots for the ones I'm missing too. For instance Moonlight would go with twilight and starlight, nightmare, frightmare, lightmare and knightmare are all together too lol

amerirish
09-06-16, 11:00 AM
All the Zodiac Dragons

All the old Halloween Dragons

All the old Valentine's Dragons

Dizzy, Amazon, Bengal, Circuit, Dreamcatcher (just to name a few) :)

EmmaLedger95
09-06-16, 01:24 PM
I also took a break for more than a year, but during that time I still collected gold and planted food, just a break from all the events that took place

I also missed quite a lot of dragons, would be nice to see some of those removed from the game to return soon

I too took a break for over a year. I wasn't as dedicated as you though and I didn't log in to collect coin, gold, or food :(
In retrospect I also would have checked to see what new dragons were out because now I find myself spending a bit of gold on the value packs of the dragons I missed. I also see some habitats I would **** for, I'm very much in to the habitats as well. Hopefully there will be another chance to purchase the limited editions like I've heard happened last year.

I would love to see King, Queen, and Jack (I think that's correct) come back some way.

pinkflower7777
09-06-16, 03:59 PM
Here are a few of the dragons I would like to see return.....

1. Angelfire
2. Jewelry
3. Lolipop
4. Magnetic
5. Nightstalker
6. Shooting Star
7. Time Travel
8. Trick or Treat
9. Warrior Princess
10. Zodiac Dragons
11. Nightlight

byteme77
09-06-16, 04:07 PM
any dragons that we actually have a chance to get without needing to spend amounts of gold to achieve :) its getttin to the point were gold is needed to get almost most things in the game nows , not to mention the goals keep climbing ever time :/

zaccy678
09-06-16, 04:33 PM
Black Cat and Starry Night are 2 that I regret not getting...

Xyn25
09-06-16, 04:35 PM
Black Cat and Starry Night are 2 that I regret not getting...

Starry Night! I'd love to get that one as well!!

ericrypt
09-07-16, 10:20 AM
Comic dragon!!!

amerirish
09-08-16, 11:35 AM
Just saw a pic of Sentinel (not RS) and wow was he cool looking!

Niire
09-08-16, 01:36 PM
TIME TRAVEL!!!! Top of my list!! Portal would be nice as well. I think this was the last tales on IoS only before it came over for android as well.

All zodiacs, all missing olympus types, all old Halloween (I'd love some Spooky Tree for sure!), old champs before droid started getting them, the crafting arena dragons of old, mining as well...actually, right now it seems they have been including alot of these things in the game here and there. :) But uh yeah, I'd pass out if time travel was included in the loserboard milestones. :D

Jrod333
09-08-16, 01:38 PM
Just saw a pic of Sentinel (not RS) and wow was he cool looking!

I'd like Sentinel too. That's in the 20 champion type dragons I'm missing

Kennedward
09-08-16, 06:12 PM
I too took a break for over a year. I wasn't as dedicated as you though and I didn't log in to collect coin, gold, or food :(
In retrospect I also would have checked to see what new dragons were out because now I find myself spending a bit of gold on the value packs of the dragons I missed. I also see some habitats I would **** for, I'm very much in to the habitats as well. Hopefully there will be another chance to purchase the limited editions like I've heard happened last year.

I would love to see King, Queen, and Jack (I think that's correct) come back some way.

I only collected gold during that time

Speaking of which, I would want some of the older Champions to return as prizes, would be nice for some of us who missed our chance and also for new players who never got a chance to get them

Jrod333
09-08-16, 06:18 PM
I only collected gold during that time

Speaking of which, I would want some of the older Champions to return as prizes, would be nice for some of us who missed our chance and also for new players who never got a chance to get them

And... Also us long time playing android users who could not get them even if we wanted to. 1 champion after another was released to ios only while I couldn't even see them on my android at all.

Kennedward
09-08-16, 06:28 PM
And... Also us long time playing android users who could not get them even if we wanted to. 1 champion after another was released to ios only while I couldn't even see them on my android at all.

I know, that's why I suggested that

I know quite a lot of players, especially those not on IOS, they missed their chance to get them despite playing at that time

Jrod333
09-08-16, 07:28 PM
I know, that's why I suggested that

I know quite a lot of players, especially those not on IOS, they missed their chance to get them despite playing at that time

TL seems to be trying sometimes. I was able to fill in alot of the dragons from that time but there are still those 20 champion dragons and a few others from mining and events. Plus they don't even release all the dragons to us and the habitats. They gave us 3 soccer dragons, there's still 2 and a habitat, not cool. It's especially frustrating for someone who buys and collects everything from this company to just be left out.

Kennedward
09-08-16, 07:59 PM
TL seems to be trying sometimes. I was able to fill in alot of the dragons from that time but there are still those 20 champion dragons and a few others from mining and events. Plus they don't even release all the dragons to us and the habitats. They gave us 3 soccer dragons, there's still 2 and a habitat, not cool. It's especially frustrating for someone who buys and collects everything from this company to just be left out.

Agreed, I see that as a reason why many people complains, also a reason as to why leaderboards tend to have quite a lot of people going over 20k points

But as it stands, they don't seem to re-release a lot of the expired dragons, which is why this thread exists

Jrod333
09-08-16, 11:06 PM
Agreed, I see that as a reason why many people complains, also a reason as to why leaderboards tend to have quite a lot of people going over 20k points

But as it stands, they don't seem to re-release a lot of the expired dragons, which is why this thread exists

Well alot of the dragons being re-released are newer, which sucks for the true collectors because we got them the first time. Even value packs as far as I'm concerned are still making a dragon obtainable , but still all newer.

amalsaba
09-09-16, 01:18 AM
You guys are actually doing a great job bringing back old dragons and giving habitats during events. We almost forgot that you stopped giving us gold during the tales. ... or thr te tournaments. .. or the quests. ... and slashed the gold rewards in half for downloading other games.... yeah but who's counting? 

Kennedward
09-09-16, 08:04 AM
Well alot of the dragons being re-released are newer, which sucks for the true collectors because we got them the first time. Even value packs as far as I'm concerned are still making a dragon obtainable , but still all newer.

Yea, but at least that's better than nothing

jaymieb2
09-09-16, 09:33 AM
Pyramid, Soccer, Nightstalker (which mysteriously disappeared from my island), the Zodiacs...

Passion ( I have Left and Right heart), Gift - tried SO hard to breed...Frankenstein for his Bride, and everything I have random mining parts or Battle parts for!

amerirish
09-09-16, 10:09 AM
OMG, I totally forgot about Gift!! Yes, please bring him back!!

LilliDee
09-09-16, 05:22 PM
Nouveau, black cat, tanaki (or however you spell it, I didn't make it to him in the first leaderboard) fool, Passion, and make lightning available to Android.

busybee222
09-09-16, 07:53 PM
All old champions especially Rainbow Sentinel, would love to be able to get that!

AinoDK
09-10-16, 02:43 AM
Agree about first champions and zodiac, but what I really like is the other half of Heart (I only have left, or is it right?) and a chance to breed Passion. I know Henna isn't that old, but I would really have liked getting it

zaccy678
09-10-16, 05:03 AM
Agree about first champions and zodiac, but what I really like is the other half of Heart (I only have left, or is it right?) and a chance to breed Passion. I know Henna isn't that old, but I would really have liked getting it

I agree about the Hearts!

I did manage to get Henna, it's one of my faves, very pretty!

Niire
09-10-16, 05:09 AM
How could I forget nightstalker and be a crazy cat lady? :o

Exeroth
09-10-16, 10:01 AM
I would love the Suprise dragon. Never got a chance at them, and they have one of my favourite designs. Also the Pride dragon- back when it first came out I failed on three seperate chances to get it, and that still haunts me to this day ):

Also this is off topic, but there are so many rainbow type dragons now it should have its own category in the market. What do you guys think?

Jrod333
09-10-16, 08:06 PM
I would love the Suprise dragon. Never got a chance at them, and they have one of my favourite designs. Also the Pride dragon- back when it first came out I failed on three seperate chances to get it, and that still haunts me to this day ):

Also this is off topic, but there are so many rainbow type dragons now it should have its own category in the market. What do you guys think?

I agree rainbow should have it's own catagory, and stone, and gold, and Dino. Plus the catagory list scrolls out of focus on Android, plus stone should have 4 dragon habitats. It's just development laziness really. They really do need to add the extra catagorys, and fix the type scrolling, it shouldn't scroll way off to the left like it does. Their precious ios users won't have this though, their type list will scroll like it's supposed to. I will say the regular list scrolling is getting alot better now, once my latest update settled it's nice, not 100% yet but nicer

Simdiva
09-14-16, 11:11 PM
Most definitely soccer, England and the habitat p,us pyramid and other Egyptians and the habitst

belarica
09-14-16, 11:45 PM
I want all the Halloween dragons breedable for all of October. All of them.

comeseecomesah
09-14-16, 11:46 PM
Most definitely soccer, England and the habitat p,us pyramid and other Egyptians and the habitst

Me too. When I 1st started ds I drooled over the Egypts and hab looking forward to getting them AND SCARECROW. Then I was told Scarecrow is gotten by completing a goal and so played and played waiting for this goal to come up.... then learned all the things Androids couldn't have inc all of the above,battles, mining,quest post,floating isles,events and more. In fact all we had was just breeding. We have alot now but still no Artic isle or Album. Not sure if there's other stuff we don't have, well, Scarecrow for a start lol. Would love it and Egypt and hab.

amerirish
09-15-16, 10:39 AM
Just ran into Wisp in battle - bring him back please!!! I forgot all about that one :(

Natasha_07
09-15-16, 01:53 PM

Sure thing, I just wish it's not like 3-5 days they give us to breed them as usual. More like an entire month or so.

Every year since Halloween 2013 which I think is when these were released, I still cannot get witch, boo, raven and can't remember the others names...:(

Jasmerz
09-16-16, 10:25 AM

Yes all for this, really wanting to see Skeleton available again

ericrypt
09-16-16, 02:38 PM

Yes! Especially Spooky Tree!!

cdbabe
09-25-16, 11:50 PM
Rainbow sentinel

Jrod333
10-01-16, 09:01 AM
Dracula, mad scientist, & trick or treat

camelia20storm
10-09-16, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=starship412;1322051]In the history of Dragon Story we've had dragons come and go. Which expired dragons would you like to see made available again?

I would love to see the Eagle, Leviathan, Camelot, and Phoenix return!

Jrod333
10-09-16, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=starship412;1322051]In the history of Dragon Story we've had dragons come and go. Which expired dragons would you like to see made available again?

I would love to see the Eagle, Leviathan, Camelot, and Phoenix return!

I 2nd Leviathan and Phoenix. Those have never been released to Android so really a 1st for us

FireballFarm
10-16-16, 10:38 PM
This winter, I'd love to see Frostbite and Snow Owl return.

And I'm still hoping the Voodoo Doll comes back in time for Halloween!

Tracey8170
10-17-16, 11:31 AM
I wish for the Taurus dragon zodiac. It's still in my goal book to breed. How can it expire? 😥

emglitterstar
10-18-16, 09:05 AM
I am regretting not getting these in the packs when they were recently released: carousel and acrobat, ivory hope they will be available again soon!

emglitterstar
10-18-16, 09:38 AM
Carousel, cursed rose, amber, bluebell, time travel, red rose, glitter, lovelight, lightmare, hypnosis, scarb, secret, anglefire, aquarius, chroma, white witch, cupid