PDA

View Full Version : Game not opening

Mai2008
07-17-16, 05:35 PM
Game not down loading opening.
I get to 29% and then it just stays there

Rynetory2
07-17-16, 05:38 PM
Hi can you check that your connection is stable and your device has plenty of space? Please restart device and try again, don't start other apps.

Mai2008
07-17-16, 10:32 PM
Connection is stable
Device powered off and restarted
Even un-installed and re-installed app
Was working fine this morning
Then "Dream city" decided that I should have a break from playing it

Mai2008
07-17-16, 11:47 PM
Dream city is working again......

suzisu2
07-18-16, 01:48 AM
Dream city is working again......

I purchased the Starter pack last night and it hasn't downloaded. Reported it to apple but had no response as yet. Tried to re install app, switched the phone off all the usual but sill no gems!!

ShojoGirl900
07-18-16, 05:31 PM
My Dream City hasn't been loading since yesterday afternoon (CDT). I checked connection, reloaded the game, restarted my devices, and it is still not working. It says it's loaded to 100% and then never loads.

kooky panda
07-18-16, 06:26 PM
My Dream City hasn't been loading since yesterday afternoon (CDT). I checked connection, reloaded the game, restarted my devices, and it is still not working. It says it's loaded to 100% and then never loads.
Try clearing your cache, then restart your device.

kooky panda
07-18-16, 06:28 PM
I purchased the Starter pack last night and it hasn't downloaded. Reported it to apple but had no response as yet. Tried to re install app, switched the phone off all the usual but sill no gems!!

I think iTunes had some issues.

1. Log out of iTunes, then log back into iTunes on the device. Then restart the app.
2. Tap to repeat a purchase, but don't complete it. Tap CANCEL instead. You will not be charged. This may force the product to download.

If this does not work, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

ShojoGirl900
07-18-16, 07:27 PM
I cleared the cache too. This is an issue on both of my iOS devices (iphone 5C & iPad Air 2). I've cleared the cache, deleted the app, reloaded the app, rebooted both devices, and it is still not loading. What should I do at this point? Who should I contact? All my other Storm8 games are working fine.

kooky panda
07-19-16, 10:33 AM
I cleared the cache too. This is an issue on both of my iOS devices (iphone 5C & iPad Air 2). I've cleared the cache, deleted the app, reloaded the app, rebooted both devices, and it is still not loading. What should I do at this point? Who should I contact? All my other Storm8 games are working fine.

Make sure you have the most current apple software update for your devices.
Be sure and close out all applications running the background.

ShojoGirl900
07-19-16, 11:03 AM
Make sure you have the most current apple software update for your devices.
Be sure and close out all applications running the background.

I did both of those things too and it is still staying at 100% and not actually loading. I just sent an email to support@storm8.com.

kooky panda
07-19-16, 11:16 AM
I did both of those things too and it is still staying at 100% and not actually loading. I just sent an email to support@storm8.com.
Sorry I could not help. An agent will be able to help.

ShojoGirl900
07-19-16, 11:58 AM
Sorry I could not help. An agent will be able to help.

I appreciate all of the information you have given me to check. Thank you :)