PDA

View Full Version : Can't sell item in market anymore

LuvsHorror
07-17-16, 09:51 AM
There seems to be a problem with the store. Nothing sells.

lickety36
07-17-16, 12:18 PM
Normally it take max 2 or 3 minutes to sell any item in market.

And now its been 2 days that my items are for sale and nothing happen.

So if my storage came full i got no choice than delete some item.......

TheRedElephant
07-17-16, 12:56 PM
Normally it take max 2 or 3 minutes to sell any item in market.

And now its been 2 days that my items are for sale and nothing happen.

So if my storage came full i got no choice than delete some item.......

I've been asking about this for two days!! Nothing sells.

TheRedElephant
07-17-16, 01:01 PM
Is anybody going to report that the City Exchange is not working? Nothing sells anymore.

smtexas
07-17-16, 04:46 PM
City exchange not working on iPhone 6 for three days.
Is anybody going to report that the City Exchange is not working? Nothing sells anymore.

Rynetory2
07-17-16, 05:17 PM
Thanks for your reports. I've flagged this over.

MissCeara
07-17-16, 08:49 PM
My items are not selling either. It is frustrating that we can not even remove them from the market after a period of time.

Sandybellee
07-18-16, 02:57 AM
Same problem. Nothing is selling.

mskeasley
07-19-16, 02:28 PM
Thanks for your reports. I've flagged this over.

Seems like there should be some option to allow us to edit or remove items that have been put up for sale. Is this issue being resolved?

Rynetory2
07-20-16, 12:41 AM
The team is looking into this. Thank you for your patience. :o

Rynetory2
07-21-16, 04:27 AM
My sale items are back to moving.. are you guys still having this issue?

Here's some info from the team: Stormie will purchase it at 48 hours if no one purchases the item

Is there anyone having sale items past 48 hours? Please let us know. Thank you.

BlossomPurple
07-21-16, 10:15 AM
I am still having the same problem and is been almost three days and still my items having been bought...

Rynetory2
07-22-16, 07:25 AM
I am still having the same problem and is been almost three days and still my items having been bought...

Sorry to hear that. Can you post a screenshot and let me know that specific item that has remained there for more than 48 hours? Thanks.

BlossomPurple
07-22-16, 08:42 AM
Sorry to hear that. Can you post a screenshot and let me know that specific item that has remained there for more than 48 hours? Thanks.

The first product was just yesterday, but the right three (blue sandals, red speaker, and the white T-shirt) has been there for three days now. I just collected my bottom item today(which it has been there seen yesterday). I don't understand why it can't sell. Usually it would be sold off within min, but after last two week or so my item seem to stay in the market for days and is really frustrating because when my inventory is full I have to delete some of my item. Did the team change the system for city exchange? I wish it would go back to selling off within 2 -3 minute :(

Rynetory2
07-22-16, 08:53 AM

The first product was just yesterday, but the right three (blue sandals, red speaker, and the white T-shirt) has been there for three days now. I just collected my bottom item today(which it has been there seen yesterday). I don't understand why it can't sell. Usually it would be sold off within min, but after last two week or so my item seem to stay in the market for days and is really frustrating because when my inventory is full I have to delete some of my item. Did the team change the system for city exchange? I wish it would go back to selling off within 2 -3 minute :(

Just to check, did you remember if Stormie bought an item from you? She would buy one item and not all items past 48 hours. Sometimes my shop sells faster and sometimes slow. It could be due to buyers and demands. Most of us are starting the game so we are pretty poor haha.

To add: too bad the shops are random otherwise I would buy from you to help.