PDA

View Full Version : Decisions, decisions.. Need advise

Fressie
07-16-16, 04:46 PM
I'm at the point where I have too many pending goals and not enough coins, I can only do one, here are my options:
1) Start Maternity Leave 1/5 which require to buy another cake maker for $3'100,000 (this the oldest one I have)
2) Continue Meet Henry 2/7 which require to get the ice cream machine for $4'350,000
3) Start Jack's Birthday 1/6 which require to get the ice cream maker for $3'150,000
4) Save some more coins to do Meet Michelle 1/6 which require $8'000,000 to open the Luxury Goods Store

I really don't know what to do, it takes a while to save enough coins, so whatever I choose it needs to be something that it will help me get coins faster. I unlocked the recipe for creme caramel that requires gold leaf only because michelle dropped them randomly when she visits and I'm starting to regret spending on that recipe as it only gives seven coin per plate.

Please, any advise would be appreciated. This is the first time that I'm afraid to level up in a game because all the coin needed for the new recipes, stores, ingredients.. Lol
Thanks so much!

CammoAmmo
07-17-16, 11:23 AM
see post below

CammoAmmo
07-18-16, 05:08 PM
Alright, after spending some time thinking about a good way to figure out which recipes to unlock first, I've come up with this method:

I'm going to find out which dish gives you the most servings per time that you spend making it. That way, you will be putting out the most servings possible and thus you can hopefully make only dishes at or above 8 coins without having to use quickserves or anything to sustain your dish output (aka by serving the most servings possible per hour you are less likely to run out of food and can make less dishes, therefore only serving higher value ones).

How servings/hour is calculated: I am assuming that while a dish is being cooked, the ingredients needed to make it are being prepared/bought to maximize time, i.e while creme caramel is cooking your melting pot is already prepping caramel. I will take the time needed to cook the dish and the time needed to prepare the dish and use the higher time, because that is the true time needed to serve one dish of that recipe.

Here are the dishes by appliance(not including special recipes):
I have also included the silver mastery serving amounts as well.

French Oven:
Creme Caramel: 880 serv/3h prep time: 293 serv/hr
Mastered: 924 serv/3h prep time: 308 serv/hr

Cake Oven:
PBJ Cake: 800 serv/3h cook time: 266 serv/hr
Mastered: 840 serv/3h cook time: 280 serv/hr

Snowball Cake: 860 serv/3h cook time: 286 serv/hr
Mastered: 903 serv/3h cook time: 301 serv/hr

Cinnamon Roll Cake: 900 serv/3h cook time: 300 serv/hr
Mastered: 945 serv/3h cook time: 315 serv/hr

Peach Streusel Cake: 700 serv/4h restock time: 175 serv/hr
Mastered: 735 serv/4h restock time: 184 serv/hr

Pie Oven:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie: 820 serv/3h cook time: 273 serv/hr
Mastered: 861 serv/3h cook time: 287 serv/hr

Peach Pie a la Mode: 975 serv/4h cook time: 244 serv/hr
Mastered: 1024 serv/4h cook time: 256 serv/hr

Ice Cream Machine:
Raspberry Gelato: 575 serv/2h restock time: 288 serv/hr
Mastered: 604 serv/2h restock time: 302 serv/hr
***If Michelle's Store stock is 4+: 575 serv/1h30m cook time: 383 serv/hr
Mastered: 604 serv/1h30m cook time: 402 serv/hr

Affogato: 800 serv/3h cook time: 267 serv/hr
Mastered: 840 serv/3h cook time: 280 serv/hr

But Wait! Theres more!

These numbers are based on several factors: 1, you own only one of each appliance, and 2, you own only one of each homemade ingredient maker (mixer, blender, melting pot, ice cream maker). Obviously, this is not true for many of the recipes/ovens shown. And there is one more factor that is very important: overlap. It is not possible to be making one Cinnamon Roll Cake every three hours when you also need your one melting pot to make chocolate ganache for your chocolate peanut butter pies. Therefore, here are the best recipes to make depending on your appliance numbers and overlap, and the max number of ovens that you can sustain:

If you have one of each home ingredient appliance:

French Oven: It is obvious that you can only make Creme Caramel. Sadly, that means that this will be using your melting pot full time, so you can't make other recipes. You will only be able to use one oven at a time.

Cake Oven: You can easily make both Snowball Cake and PBJ cake continuously on one oven, but PBJ Cake will allow you to have two ovens baking more constantly due to PB taking only an hour.

Pie Oven: With chocolate ganache out of the picture, you can make Peach Pie a la Mode. But with only one appliance, the Vanilla Ice Cream will take all four hours so you only need one oven.

Ice Cream Machine: Because your ice cream makers and melting pots are working full time, Raspberry Gelato is the best option and of course you can only have one oven.

Here are the costs to buy all the ingredients, recipes, and appliances:

French Oven: $1,350,000 for gold leaf, $2,670,000 for Creme Caramel= $4,020,000

Cake Oven: nothing

Pie Oven: $1,800,000 for peaches, $700,000 for fancy cream, $3,150,00 for Ice Cream Maker, and $3,900,000 for Peach Pie a la Mode= $9,550,000

Ice Cream Machine: $4,350,000 for Ice Cream Machine and $1,750,000 for Raspberry Gelato= $6,100,000

***the price for these for you might be different depending on what you already purchased and which order you buy stuff in.

If you have two of each homemade ingredient appliance:

French Oven: once again, your only choice is Creme Caramel, but with two melting pots it is possible to sustain two ovens.

Cake Oven: You can now make Snowball Cake on two ovens.

Pie Oven: Unless your fruit store stocks 8, you'll have to wait 4 hours for peaches and can still only make Peach Pie a la Mode on one oven.

Ice Cream Machine: Once again, Raspberry Gelato is your best bet on one oven.

Here are the costs to buy all the ingredients, recipes, and ovens:

(Does not include $8 million for Michelle's Luxury Goods.)

French Oven: $1,350,000 for gold leaf, $2,670,000 for Creme Caramel, and $880,000 for second oven= $4,900,000

Cake Oven: nothing

Pie Oven: $1,800,000 for peaches, $700,000 for fancy cream, $3,150,00 for Ice Cream Maker, and $3,900,000 for Peach Pie a la Mode= $9,550,000

Ice Cream Machine: $4,350,000 for Ice Cream Machine and $1,750,000 for Raspberry Gelato= $6,100,000

***the price for these for you might be different depending on what you have already purchased or which order you buy stuff in.

Fressie
07-19-16, 06:31 AM
Wow Ms. Cammo, thank you! I only have one of each oven (French, cake, pie... No ice cream machine yet) and only one of each appliances. I've been doing what you suggested, only baking the most profitable recipes in those, except when to-go orders require something else. So far, what's been helping is cooking the fruit recipes that gives ten coins per plate, I'm doing those non stop! And at night I always leave my ovens baking the recipes unlocked with keys from the SBC, those give ten coins as well. And whenever ready, I've been baking on the spring oven that I love so much because the recipes gives twenty coins per plate! although the servings are so few.
I'm still a long way to unlock Michelle's store, although I'm not sure if I should buy the ice cream machine first, I'm still deciding.
Thank you so much for all the work you put in this, you rock!

CammoAmmo
07-19-16, 08:37 AM
Wow Ms. Cammo, thank you! I only have one of each oven (French, cake, pie... No ice cream machine yet) and only one of each appliances. I've been doing what you suggested, only baking the most profitable recipes in those, except when to-go orders require something else. So far, what's been helping is cooking the fruit recipes that gives ten coins per plate, I'm doing those non stop! And at night I always leave my ovens baking the recipes unlocked with keys from the SBC, those give ten coins as well. And whenever ready, I've been baking on the spring oven that I love so much because the recipes gives twenty coins per plate! although the servings are so few.
I'm still a long way to unlock Michelle's store, although I'm not sure if I should buy the ice cream machine first, I'm still deciding.
Thank you so much for all the work you put in this, you rock!

I'm glad it was useful! I typed up my first reply before I started planning what I was going to do, then later on I realized I really had typed a paragraph without giving any help lol. This actually helped me alot to decide what recipes I needed to focus on first because now I can skip over many of my unlearnt recipes (I still haven't learned cinnamon roll cake lol!) and go straight for what should be most helpful.

I would suggest just taking the plunge and going ahead and unlocking Michelle's store. After spending $8 million, it will be a relief to know that you no longer have to save up $8 million for anything else and you've kind of gotten the biggest step out of the way, plus it will make cooking creme caramel and raspberry gelato alot easier as you don't have to wait for michelle to drop it.