PDA

View Full Version : I Lost All My Food!!!

Iloveasherbuns
07-15-16, 10:32 PM
I've been saving my food since the last Dragon Tales event. I've only fed a few dragons here and there so that I can continue to evolve them. As of this afternoon, I had a little over 400,000. When I checked my game this evening my food was down to 17,000! I am so furious right now I can't even express my anger. Apparently, my game is logged in on my mom's phone, and my nephew, who also plays but on his account, thought it would be fun to feed all my dragons lol. I'm pissed, but I can't be mad because I know he was just trying to help me. I honestly don't even know what dragons he fed. None of the one's I wanted, that's for sure!

Moral of the story: Don't leave your game logged in on other people's phones. :p

*By the way, my nephew is 6. I showed him Dragon Story a few months ago and he's become obsessed with it. The first thing he does when he sees me is show me what cool new dragons he hatched. He also showed me the Jurassic World game, which if you like Dragon Story, you'll love. Yes, I'm mad, but like I said, I know he was just doing something out of the kindness of his heart. I just wanted to share my little story and vent some of my frustrations.