PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashes

Unregistered
03-02-11, 08:31 AM
The game constantly crashes. I can only go on for a minute or two before the game freezes then exits. This is extremely frustrating. I have reloaded the game and this crashing continues. None of the other games do this on my iPhone.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Any suggestions on what I can do?

What can TeamLava do about this?

Stonegone
03-07-11, 09:04 AM
same thing happened to me...i say happened because i just deleted all teamlava games from my iphone. looked here for some help but it doesn't seem to be any help. good luck i hope you get help from support

Unregistered
03-07-11, 11:08 AM
TeamLava can't necessarily do anything because it likely isn't a TeamLava problem.

Out of memory would be the #1 reason for a game to crash after loading. How many apps do you have running in background memory on your device? Do you ever **** your background processes that you aren't using anymore? The iPhone doesn't exactly have much physical memory (not talking storage space - talking memory). If you've opened and closed 2-4 apps, plus your email, plus used your phone, plus text messages, plus the stupid background Ad app, plus any tools (clock, calculator, notes, etc.) then you're out of memory right there, as they're ALL running in the background hogging it up. That'd be the problem for your crash if that's the case.

Unregistered
03-07-11, 05:21 PM
i have an ipod touch and i find it helpful to turn off the ipod completley for a few mintues then turn it back on when the game crashes over and over. the only other thing i find helpful is to do a hard reset