PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone plz help (:

kattlou
07-15-16, 05:20 AM
I noticed that my plantery towers are not showing up in my storage after I go through and complete the necessary tasks that it says and move on to the next one. I have now earn like three towers and I am on the purple one now. Not sure what to do... Help plz...?

nyrrem
07-15-16, 05:23 AM
Check the market place.

roguebee
07-15-16, 06:34 AM
Unfortunately, the "rewards" are not given, but unlocks an item for purchase in the Marketplace.

Niire
07-15-16, 11:09 AM
If you don't see those items under buildings in the market, try getting the Halloween version. They show up there for some reason. :)

kattlou
07-15-16, 06:56 PM
Thank you everyone for your help. It was much appreciated (:

warrior61280
07-21-16, 09:51 PM
If you don't see those items under buildings in the market, try getting the Halloween version. They show up there for some reason. :)

X.co/pawsome advice! Seriously. I had deleted them at some point for space and thought i lost them forever. Thank you for this advice. I guess keeping derelict versions around helps and has their uses. I also have to use this version to buy and place habitats. The current version of the app crashes almost anytime I want to do something. Consistency and equality would be certainly appreciated. Although the Halloween is my favorite version, it is lame that it is has advantages over the current version. But again, I will try to avoid a discussion regarding S8/TL ethics and behaviors and just be glad there was a work around for this issue. Thank you again so much for providing the solution.

papalove1
07-22-16, 06:03 AM
So does this mean if I wanted to sell the towers to create more space, I could buy them back later? But only with the Halloween version?
Also, thanks for the info about this version allowing you buy and place habitats without crashing. This has been driving me and a lot of other players crazy for a long time..