PDA

View Full Version : Blue hearts

Unregistered
03-02-11, 07:46 AM
What does the blue broken hearts mean when a customer walks in and leaves right away? I have counters full of food and stoves full too. Help please.

CLHS
03-02-11, 09:38 AM
It means that that customer left dissatisfied. This can be because there was no food to eat or alternatively because there were no free seats at tables. Possibly you need to buy a couple more tables and seats, so as to avoid customers walking out and taking down your popularity level.

Ginatey
03-02-11, 01:23 PM
Check to make sure customers can walk to the seats. I have seen a lot of them lately that have so many tables that they block the chairs.

Unregistered
03-02-11, 09:20 PM
Also make sure there is nothing in front of your cash register.

logon2k
03-03-11, 03:30 AM
What does the blue broken hearts mean when a customer walks in and leaves right away? I have counters full of food and stoves full too. Help please.

I have found that if you have 30 tables with chairs and have plenty of food to serve, you never get a blue heart and your heart rating is always at 100.

Unregistered
03-04-11, 03:24 PM
I have found that if you have 30 tables with chairs and have plenty of food to serve, you never get a blue heart and your heart rating is always at 100.

In my experience, in only playing about two weeks, it appears that each type of customer avatar ( I call them Munchie Munchers) may have a particular like.... say you built the business in the early phase on brownies, but at a later phase of development you never carry them, those folks either first come in and leave unhappy, and come back again and like something else, or they leave mad and don't come back.

Also as noted originally if you do not have enough seating, my formula that has always worked is to keep at minimum one table with one chair and each must have a total to your current level +1 or greater. So if you are level 18 for example you need 19 chairs, and 19 tables and a clear path to the chair.

A clear path is one square tile in a direction, and there must be a clear path from the front door to each and every seat. If you have a seat that does not have one tile open to the main flow of traffic, then that seat cannot be used by a customer. They can be used for tipping, depending on your preference of play style as some folks find using unnecessary tables as distasteful and "gaming" the intentions of the app. Its all up to you and how you play.
If you get red angry faces you either have way to few chairs, or there isn'f a clear path to register, or you have no food once they sit down.

As usual.... The shop: JaguliciousJava and the Owner: JagsakaLeBoo

Cheers,
Jags (aka "Le Boo")