PDA

View Full Version : This game is not for me.

Gaillock
07-14-16, 01:16 PM
First, I bought a fruitful habitat for a fruitful dragon & was told colors did not match & only 2 very expensive dragons could reside there. Then, I just expanded to 2 different areas. They are both completely covered by trees that cost an exorbitant amount to remove. One is $250,000 and the other is $990,000! I don't feel like playing this game anymore. It was fun at first but just feel it is setup to get players to spend a lot of money. I understand, of course the company wants to make a profit, but when letting you purchase things that you have no idea will be useless to you without spending more money, it takes the fun out of it for me. I spend a lot on Castle Story, but I know ahead of time what I am getting.

Ilsadrago
07-14-16, 03:30 PM
It can be frustrating at first. It used to take me a long time to accrue enough coins to clear foliage and rocks, but now that I have many habitats and dragons that yield lots of coins, it's not a problem. Right now I have over 9,000,000 and not much else to spend them on.
You can play without spending gold that costs you real money, but it takes a great deal of patience. I buy and spend gold, but it's because I don't like to wait! I do love playing this game though.
If you do decide to keep playing, there is a Diamond type dragon called a Gold Dragon that lives on a Diamond habitat, NOT on the habitat for gold producing dragons. Kind of the same type deal as the Fruitful v Fruition.

bakerystoe
07-14-16, 09:32 PM
It's messed up and wrong. I knew the fruitful is not as the same color or matched but that stupid

Gaillock
07-15-16, 12:38 AM
Thank you so much for replying & for the tip in case I do decide to continue. I do like playing & the people are nice.

Hepatu
07-15-16, 03:04 AM
If you keep on playing you will reach a point where you can't spend the coins you earn.
Lack of coins is only a beginners problem and imo one of the fun parts where it was necessary to figure out what to save the coins for next