PDA

View Full Version : Graphics glitch?

athenageez
07-13-16, 04:50 PM
So when I go to a factory or to order more goods, one of the item icons will get stuck in the center of my screen. Sometimes it changes depending on which factory or goods I'm ordering. Either way there's an icon in the middle of the screen. I can move it around all over but as soon as I let go it bounces back to the center. I can't tap through it so I have to pan to the side to tap something under it.

If it happens in a factory it basically moves one of the items to the center so if I need to order that item I have to drag it from the middle instead of from within its usual place.

Force quitting makes it go away but after each time I do that, it comes back. It only happened once the day before yesterday, then it happened twice yesterday. Now today it's happened 5 or 6 times.

I reinstalled the app. It's up to date. iPhone 6s Plus with the most up to date version of iOS.

SparklyOctopus
07-13-16, 05:11 PM
Sorry to hear that! That is odd. I'm not encountering this in my game. :/ Is there any items that this usually occurs to or is this random?

athenageez
07-13-16, 05:22 PM
It's random, it happens with every factory and every item. It'll change to whatever item I last swiped over in a factory. Even unlocked items, so then it's like there's the ghost of a dress hovering in the center of my screen :p

SparklyOctopus
07-13-16, 05:32 PM
Oh jeez. Ghost dress haunting your game play. That is odd. I'll pass this along to the team so that they can take a look at this!

kooky panda
07-14-16, 08:26 AM
This has happened in my game and usually when I am on wifi and my connection is not real strong( There is one room in my house that my wifi gets a weak signal).

SparklyOctopus
07-14-16, 10:44 AM
Seems like Kooky was able to encounter it! Can you try making sure your connection is strong to see if that helps fix this issue?

athenageez
07-15-16, 11:03 AM
Seems like Kooky was able to encounter it! Can you try making sure your connection is strong to see if that helps fix this issue?

It's happened at home and work on 4G LTE and U-Verse wifi and other apps were working fine so I'm not sure. Either way I uninstalled and did another hard reboot and it hasn't happened as frequently.