PDA

View Full Version : Secret Baker's Club Event- July 12, 2016

CammoAmmo
07-12-16, 08:07 PM
This 13 day event awards a special recipe to those who complete SBC orders- a cookie ice cream sandwich recipe.

Under Observation 1/2:
Deliver All the Baker's Club Specials x1
Rewards: 1 Frosting

Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich(2h/Summer Oven):
2 cream, 3 chocolate, 4 flour, 4 sugar
serves 290, earns 2900, 73 xp
normal mastery rewards (bronze coin reward of 4400)

(see post two for additional info)

oo56
07-13-16, 11:10 AM
Under Observation 2/2:
Deliver All the Baker's Club Specials x5
Reward: Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe

Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich is on the Summer Oven

13 days and counting down should be enough time to complete a total of 6 Secret Baker's Club Orders.

ChefDona
07-13-16, 11:26 AM
I thought this would be no problem until I got my second round of items to cook..except I don't have (and can't afford) the fryer so won't be able to complete all the recipes. Is it possible to reset like we can with To-Go Orders?

kooky panda
07-13-16, 01:23 PM
I thought this would be no problem until I got my second round of items to cook..except I don't have (and can't afford) the fryer so won't be able to complete all the recipes. Is it possible to reset like we can with To-Go Orders?
I am sorry but there is order refreshment option for this feature. :(

(Feedback has been over to the team requesting this)

roxtigers
07-14-16, 07:26 AM
I am so sad it's timed :(

There's no way I'll get 6 orders I can complete in only 12 days. I play daily but I've only been getting orders with dishes I have learned once a week/2 weeks. I am level 45 and I just don't make enough coins to keep up with the recipes. I recently unlocked gold leaf and am saving up for creme caramel. It mostly keeps asking the two ice cream machine recipes.

Sorry for complaining, normally I just lurk on the boards and I've always completed the quests for the limited time recipes but this one seems impossible.
I really wish it wasn't timed, I feel punished for playing the game a long time and being higher level.

((Also I want to thank everyone on the forums for all the info you guys post, truly awesome how much work you put into the detailed guides! :o))

mumofsonic
07-14-16, 08:01 AM
Apart from the fact that most times I can't complete the secret club recipes due to unlocked ingredients/recipes, there is also an issue of the timer resetting itself. This morning I had 13 hours left and this afternoon it restarted from the top. This is not the first time I noticed this and it wouldn't even be much of an issue but with a timed goal based on the secret club, this goal is unachievable. How about the developers take a good look at the game and fix the existing bugs before releasing new content?

hushkat
07-16-16, 01:01 AM

janeDough
07-16-16, 09:00 AM
Also a level 45. I don't see any way of achieving this goal. Too many frozen items or items requiring ingredients from the luxury store that is not in my immediate future. I recently was able to buy one of the frozen treat machine with the gems I received from playing other games. I need more gems or more coins to get the second. But I still need the luxury goods store opened to get the ingredients ��