PDA

View Full Version : Can't place supplies on loading dock

Afognak
07-12-16, 05:01 PM
I was able to order more supplies as soon as I had collected the previous order - until today. Now I cannot place supplies on my loading dock most of the time. Occasionally, I can fill one of my four loading docks, but not always. Without supplies, I cannot produce goods to fill orders and therefore my ability to earn coins is limited primarily to collecting from City Hall. Wondering if this is a bug?

Or is there something that I need to do to be able to order supplies? Have more people in my city? Level up with city hall? If so, it would be helpful to know what the restriction is since I have limited cash flow.

Or is there a restriction on how many supplies one can order in a certain period of time? If so, it would be helpful to know what the limit is so that I can plan my game play.

SparklyOctopus
07-12-16, 05:36 PM
Hmm! That is odd. We are able to add more supplies. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if you are able to add more supplies?

Afognak
07-12-16, 07:15 PM
Hmm! That is odd. We are able to add more supplies. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if you are able to add more supplies?

I uninstalled and reinstalled. I am still unable to add supplies.

kooky panda
07-13-16, 08:04 AM
When you hit the plus sign and grab a box make sure you drag it to the proper dock that is open. Sometimes mine will not load if I am not sliding near the open one.

SparklyOctopus
07-13-16, 05:12 PM
When you hit the plus sign and grab a box make sure you drag it to the proper dock that is open. Sometimes mine will not load if I am not sliding near the open one.

Yes, what Kooky said. Please let us know if that doesn't help either!