PDA

View Full Version : For those who have "Lost" games.....

silvertiger74
07-12-16, 04:21 PM
I had to replace my phone recently and found after I restored my new phone from iTunes. I found my restaurant had gone back to the start. From Level 56 I was devastated.

I scoured the forum and found the restarting of the game was widespread. I tried logging out of game center and logging back in again and even tried putting phone back to factory settings and restoring from back up again in case something went wrong.

I sent a email to support and started resigning myself to the fact that it was gone. and maybe it would be interesting to start again with the knowledge I have now.

I recieved a automatic reply overnight whcih listed off the things they will want to know. What level you were on, how many gems/coins you had... etc etc (It helps that a girlfirend and myself send each other screen shots almost every day. ) One of these points said log out of your Stom8 account and set up a temporary one. This prompted me to go into the game and have a look at my Storm8 ID.... I wasnt logged in. I naturally assumed it would log in automatically.

Once I logged in I was back to Level 56 and very very very happy. Those who have logged in and relying on Game Center? I would strongly advise just checking to see if you are logged into your storm8 account. It sound like a big DUH moment but easily missed.