PDA

View Full Version : YinYang Value pack crashes me

Eluzyion
07-12-16, 01:59 PM
I'm showing 2 value packs, inquisitor works, YinYang shows picture of dragon and habitat with % discount with no price.. I clicked it (buy) to get price and it crashed my game each time. I'm on iOS

[S8] Regina
07-12-16, 02:12 PM
I'm showing 2 value packs, inquisitor works, YinYang shows picture of dragon and habitat with % discount with no price.. I clicked it (buy) to get price and it crashed my game each time. I'm on iOS

The team is working on this now, thank you!

Eluzyion
07-12-16, 02:14 PM
Regina;1320116']The team is working on this now, thank you!

Ok :) thanks Regina!

[S8] Regina
07-12-16, 04:06 PM
Ok :) thanks Regina!

Sorry about this! Unfortunately, there was only supposed to be one pack to view, so you are now able to view the Yin Yang bundle. The Inquisitor Dragon bundle is for level 66+. Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

Eenie1
07-12-16, 07:53 PM
Really miffed. Was shown I had 3 days to to buy Inquisitor pack. Logged on to buy it this evening and it's gone!! Dont offer players something, then yank it away. This along with all the discrimination against Android users is wearing real thin. Getting over this game pretty fast.

[S8] Regina
07-12-16, 08:14 PM
Really miffed. Was shown I had 3 days to to buy Inquisitor pack. Logged on to buy it this evening and it's gone!! Dont offer players something, then yank it away. This along with all the discrimination against Android users is wearing real thin. Getting over this game pretty fast.

Hi there! We are sorry for causing an inconvenience. The overlapping bundles were causing devices to crash. The team fixed this issue and the Inquisitor bundle is available at level 66 and above.

Again, we're sorry this happened :(

Eenie1
07-12-16, 10:28 PM
Thanks. I'm level 61 so it's still something offered then taken away. I'm sure many players below 66 were able to purchase it while it was posted. To be fair, that pack should be offered to all players as it was initially.

[S8] Regina
07-13-16, 10:58 AM
Thanks. I'm level 61 so it's still something offered then taken away. I'm sure many players below 66 were able to purchase it while it was posted. To be fair, that pack should be offered to all players as it was initially.

I understand, we are sorry this happened. Your feedback has been forwarded to the team.