PDA

View Full Version : New Habitat: Raging Grove (5 dragons capacity)

HuckBellery
07-12-16, 11:39 AM
New habitat! We can keep up to 5 dragons in it. :)

Maybe not my favourite design, but 5 places is always better than 4! :D

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32291&d=1468348746 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32291&d=1468348746)

farmday0123
07-12-16, 11:50 AM
If 5 epic in this habs u can't see how dragon look, n this hab look ugly

random59
07-12-16, 11:52 AM
32292 Kooky can you please let us know what footprint this new habitat will take please. THanks in advance!
........Can this be merged pleased, other posts weren't showing when I started this, thanks!

YeahBabyBabylonian
07-12-16, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know if this is still the same standard 4x4 footprint? If so that's awesome, I'll definitely get one or two.

AuroraLava
07-12-16, 12:14 PM
I just bought it...it is 4*4. I don't really like the design but I like the ability to put 5 dragons in and get rid of red habitats.

AuroraLava
07-12-16, 12:14 PM
I just bought it...it is 4*4. I don't really like the design but I like the ability to put 5 dragons in and get rid of red habitats.

belarica
07-12-16, 12:43 PM
It's tempting, but I find it suspicious. I will save my gold, have a feeling something real nice is coming next week. I think this habitat is (amazing) bait to get us to spend our gold. :p

random59
07-12-16, 12:48 PM
It's tempting, but I find it suspicious. I will save my gold, have a feeling something real nice is coming next week. I think this habitat is (amazing) bait to get us to spend our gold. :p

LIkewise especially when the single 4 colour habitats have just come off sale. My concern is the ability for the graphics of 5 epic dragons cramped into this habitat, my game crashes enough now visiting high level players, what will it do with this. THe colour is a bit garish also!

Burrymillz
07-12-16, 12:49 PM

I have the same feeling

Werekatze
07-12-16, 12:58 PM
I have plenty of the small tykes that should fit in here, and I rather like the design, but I'm wondering what you guys mean when you say the timing is suspicious?

Bastiaan0
07-12-16, 01:29 PM
Got 75 gold left after last sale on habitats, so can't buy it even if I'd like to. My 12 GPD's earn enough gold to be able to replenish gold before next week, so time enough to think about it. But I probably will buy it, unless something really good is crossing my road.

kooky panda
07-12-16, 01:42 PM
Merging threads:)

belarica
07-12-16, 01:46 PM
I have plenty of the small tykes that should fit in here, and I rather like the design, but I'm wondering what you guys mean when you say the timing is suspicious?

I just mean that S8 has a way of releasing things, and then releasing something even better soon after. Like when kintsugi was released for 800 gold, it was great. A week later they released Midas and stain glass for 400 gold each. A lot of people bought gold to be able to buy Midas and stain glass since their gold was depleted from buying kintsugi. :)

random59
07-12-16, 02:22 PM

The reason I agree about timing is there are a lot of players would have just bought and spent gold on 4 dragon habiats that ended earlier today and now a 5 habitat appears on sale! Have time to think about whether I will buy it, will wait and see.

Would be nice if we could upgrade our 4 habitats say for 100 gold as we have already spent up to 500 gold on these if bought at premium price!

Werekatze
07-12-16, 04:18 PM
Ahh, gotcha, thanks for the clarification, Belarica and Random! =D

seisurreal
07-13-16, 12:52 AM
hi TL ★ could you offer a permanent attractive "upgrade" to Raging Grove for those with existing Raging Rocks and/or Glorious Grove?

I see Raging Grove as an improved version of the premium habitats, having 5 housing seats for red/green dragons. TY!

Dragosle
07-13-16, 02:12 AM
I guess this one is not for me. I've always dislike putting too many fully-growth epic dragons in to one habitat as it looks like they are being clogged up inside such a tiny space and I can hardly see them at all (which is why I stick with the ideal of 2 dragon per habitat).

hi TL ★ could you offer a permanent attractive "upgrade" to Raging Grove for those with existing Raging Rocks and/or Glorious Grove?

I see Raging Grove as an improved version of the premium habitats, having 5 housing seats for red/green dragons. TY!

I don't think there will be an upgrade option because this is a (new) hybrid habitat. The only type of habitat that can be upgrade up to now is single-color.

Natasha_07
07-13-16, 07:52 AM
I find it funny that we got a 5 dragon habitat, I remember asking for these a few years ago. LOL!

I just wished it was more beautifully designed, it looks a bits too simple. Also at 300 gold it should included 3 types.

seisurreal
07-13-16, 07:50 PM
I am starting to think the 5-dragon housing such as the new Raging Grove is an overcrowded habitat! ★

We can't view the dragons properly in there cos they are often blocked in view by other residents lol

Maybe TL might need to rework on the coding to make the drags more spaced out in the habitat, have lesser chance of occurrence in blocking each other! lol ty! ★

DragonPhoenix6
07-15-16, 03:57 AM
I really want to buy this habitat but might wait for Black Friday...
Does anyone know if it will be a permanent habitat or is it only for a limited time?

kristen6207
07-15-16, 02:07 PM
I agree 100% :)