PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon: New Event - Someone's turning 2

cardinalpsy
07-12-16, 11:34 AM
Hmm, this picture looks very interesting. I wonder if TL will launch this on Friday. There's nothing really interesting in today's update, the return of comet cougar for limited breeding and timber in the new value pack.

ninasidstorm8
07-12-16, 11:47 AM
My guess is that it will involve the upcoming Storybook Adventure with a Battle Arena tie-in. The other possibility is that it will be a World Event starting the first week of August.

I think I see a Horse, a type of Standing Goat, a Bear and maybe a Squirrel.

Something to look forward to.

Sandybellee
07-12-16, 12:25 PM
Birthday event! Yay! I was wondering why FFS seemed to be the only game not celebrating its birthdays. Looking forward to this! :)

chickenladyx14
07-12-16, 12:52 PM
From what I can see, the animal with balloons and the animal in a jester's hat look awesome!!

Werekatze
07-12-16, 01:02 PM
From what I can see, the animal with balloons and the animal in a jester's hat look awesome!!

Might be a satyr with bells on? Looks exciting! =D

Sandybellee
07-12-16, 01:11 PM
The animal with the balloons could also be a hedgehog or some kind of a groundhog. It doesn't seem to have a long tail.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the horse though - those have been beautiful in this game!

[S8] Elsa
07-12-16, 01:54 PM
They grow up so fast! :')

ninasidstorm8
07-12-16, 02:17 PM
I was hoping that the S8 blog would contain some additional information but it only mentions the Comet Cougar.

Clark_Wayne
07-12-16, 03:10 PM
hope that we will have expansions for the Birthday, not only new animals :D

chickenladyx14
07-12-16, 04:41 PM
Happy Birthday FFS!! As you are now entering your "terrible two's", I hope you don't give us too much trouble :D :D :D

jojopeanut
07-12-16, 05:20 PM
I hope sense it's the Bday and us the gamers help out S8 by buying gems. That we can have a coin or rewardable habitat for this event. I purchase gems regularly it would be nice just this ONCE to have the habitat earnable or coins.. TY

Eluzyion
07-13-16, 01:29 AM
Hmm, this picture looks very interesting. I wonder if TL will launch this on Friday. There's nothing really interesting in today's update, the return of comet cougar for limited breeding and timber in the new value pack.

In looking at the "shadowed horse" image, you can see all of the hair ends are curled except for the straight part at the top left.. Makes me think it's a unicorn! :) I also think it's a standing goat with maybe bells on its horns? Looking forward to both of those!! (Even if I'm wrong) lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FFS!

ogreve
07-13-16, 03:05 AM
Interesting...
I fear it will be like ninasidstorm8 writes: a Storybook that starts this Friday, right after the world event ends. Lately we've been getting these two types of events 'interchangeably back to back', so my guess too is that this time round will be no different.
Well, let's hope new major expansions are indeed on the horizon. It sucks to be stalled in that respect.
With any luck there are also some good habitat sales, and... dare we hope for a re-release of Nightmare and/or Skeletal Dragon? :P

HappyHeartBakery
07-13-16, 06:32 AM
Seem to remember hype & anticipation with FFS's 1 yr old bday to only be disappointed with nothing exceptionally special. Just regular updates. Anyone else remember more?

ninasidstorm8
07-13-16, 07:31 AM
Seem to remember hype & anticipation with FFS's 1 yr old bday to only be disappointed with nothing exceptionally special. Just regular updates. Anyone else remember more?

There were no special events for the 1st Birthday. There were some sales particularly on the Grand habitats.

kristen6207
07-13-16, 07:38 AM
Yeah I wanted to know the breeding time and what the egg looks like too. :)

Silverrain1
07-13-16, 10:35 AM
I hope we get some expansions with the update because if we get a special habitat with the animals I won't be able to place it! I enjoy the events so will b nice to see what the animals look like

saucysammis
07-13-16, 11:35 AM
So we save our apples. (better not feed the goldfish too much) Keep planting constantly to end the storybook well, then plant some short high yield crops to bridge the gap between world event and the -probably a storybook- update. Try to have the nest ready for the update.....we know the drill.

Clark_Wayne
07-13-16, 02:16 PM
if they can't give us new expansion, may be they will introduce 5 animals habitat like for dragon story ? :D

kooky panda
07-15-16, 11:38 AM
New Storybook Adventure
Festive Forest - Happy Birthday Fantasy Forest! (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?92909-Festive-Forest-Happy-Birthday-Fantasy-Forest!)

FlatFoot
07-15-16, 01:46 PM
Might be a satyr with bells on? Looks exciting! =D

Great guess!