PDA

View Full Version : Unfair loss! leader board event

kkstimpson
07-12-16, 10:14 AM
I really have no problem losing fairly but I was in 2nd place & watched time run out. I left & planted crops & went back to look at "Results" screen...I was still in 2nd place...final results right?! Not..leave game to make a note of win...come back to 4th place guy in 2nd place! How the heck is that possible???? I'm really, really, really angry!

[S8] Regina
07-12-16, 10:23 AM
I really have no problem losing fairly but I was in 2nd place & watched time run out. I left & planted crops & went back to look at "Results" screen...I was still in 2nd place...final results right?! Not..leave game to make a note of win...come back to 4th place guy in 2nd place! How the heck is that possible????

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look at your account and help you.

kkstimpson
07-12-16, 11:19 AM
I'll try but I already know what the response will be...they will claim a problem with my buffering so too bad so sad get over it...they NEVER help let alone respond in a timely manner..they will get around to me in a couple weeks...maybe :( thanks anyway