PDA

View Full Version : recipe & oven lock by goal

adiyaja
07-11-16, 01:45 AM
hi , i was stop playing some times and when i get back , some of the recipes on the oven was locked by the goal , while i missed the goal already . is there any way how to unlock the recipe on the oven ? and is there any way how to get the oven which is locked by the goal ? if have to unlock it with diamond, pls let ne know how many diamond will be needed for unlock recipe & unlock oven , thx

Rynetory2
07-11-16, 06:54 AM
Sorry there is no plan to bring back past goals and appliances. :(

whatfireball
07-29-16, 10:19 PM
Is it's possible for you to unlock the goal items even when the goals pass? For example, the decorations and ovens, it seems kind of annoying how you can't get them and now they're doomed to be locked forever. Is there some type of day where they unlock? Thanks for answering!

Rynetory2
07-30-16, 03:11 AM
Unfortunately not, they remain lock since the goals have expired.

ebenezermac
08-02-16, 02:02 PM
It's hard to believe that they won't ever offer old goal appliances for few days for gems. Say a different one each week. So much money left on the table.

janemak007
08-04-16, 09:09 PM
why goals will expired?No other way to locked goal item like starry oven?Lock forever and never give missions to buy them?

But I already buy all the collections ,just still the oven I haven't buy because it locked(goals)

pcabral03
08-05-16, 01:04 AM
why goals will expired?No other way to locked goal item like starry oven?Lock forever and never give missions to buy them?

But I already buy all the collections ,just still the oven I haven't buy because it locked(goals)

Goals expire because we get new ones monthly. Sorry you can't get that oven anymore, Starry Oven was part of monthly goals in May that has since expired. If you didn't complete them before they expired or weren't the minimum 12 level yet, they will remain locked for you.

thatmogirl
08-10-16, 03:34 PM
How do you unlock goals???

Rynetory2
08-10-16, 05:40 PM
Sorry you won't be able to unlock those goals which have expired. See http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93463-Bakery-Story-Goals-2016-August-10-quot-Here-We-Glow!-quot for the current monthly goal.

daisybeach
09-04-16, 07:38 AM
I have reached level 4 on every recipe of every oven available to me. Why can't locked ovens become available to a player when that happens? I have nothing else to bake.

geordieprogman
09-04-16, 09:02 AM
I have reached level 4 on every recipe of every oven available to me. Why can't locked ovens become available to a player when that happens? I have nothing else to bake.

I know the feeling. I just bake red velvet cake until there's a new oven. There's not much else you can do. I'm just seeing how quickly I can get to 100 million coins lol.

las1965
09-29-16, 03:35 PM
I have 1 item to collect in Jacks collection and 1 in Charlotte's collection. Each time I use the keys to make the furniture I only get stuff I aleafy have. I n?e Jacks table and Charlotte's fruit lights to unlock Jacks cupcake and Charlotte's cupcake. How can I get these items?