PDA

View Full Version : Regal Cinemas

Rynetory2
07-10-16, 10:56 PM
This a upcoming feature. I did check and no time frame has been released.

(note- once placed, you cannot store this building)

Looking forward to this! :D

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32271

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32272

DrP4ever
07-11-16, 02:51 AM
Hope when it opens it gives parts because I can't do anything without them. Stuck.

thornfie
07-11-16, 05:29 AM
I wish this building could be put in storage. It takes up 6 squares and it is impossible to get the parts for expansion. Won't play this game if there isn't a way to build the parts needed.

DrP4ever
07-11-16, 11:58 AM
Agreed 6 spots is a whole lot of space. If it were easier to expand it wouldn't be such a big deal but when land is precious it does take up way too much especially when it currently isn't useful at all.

GreasedLightening
07-11-16, 10:08 PM
Question. I didn't have space to put cinema when it popped up, so I closed it out and it disappeared. Can't find it any where. Did I miss out on this, or will it pop back up again?

mudpiez
07-11-16, 11:57 PM
I found mine by clicking on the cash register and then the storage box. Hope it helps.

Rynetory2
07-12-16, 12:14 AM
Question. I didn't have space to put cinema when it popped up, so I closed it out and it disappeared. Can't find it any where. Did I miss out on this, or will it pop back up again?

Hi. Please check your storage and see if it's there. If it's not, keep a lookout for the popup again since the game has just reset to a new day.

You may want to store away 6 houses to make room. The population and size of the cinema is 24 and 6 grids which are equivalent to 6 houses so you wont lose out.

bss0226
07-12-16, 07:44 AM
I hope the cinema lets us view movies and get prizes (4 per day like farm story 2?). Perhaps gem, shovel, saw, and boardwalk ticket or something similar.

Btw, I have lots of tickets and could almost put out Big Ben but these objects are so large 3 by 4 and larger) that I don't have room for display. Please give them a smaller footprint like no larger than 2 by 2. And did anyone notice how the Victorian house is much smaller in size then most of the other houses?

Rosie_573
07-12-16, 09:36 AM
Looking forward to this! :D
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32271

Unfortunately I have not gotten this pop_up yet.Hopefully soon :) checked my storage just in case, but it's not there (thinking maybe I just clicked too fast when I opened the game, but no such luck)
**Edit::⭐ went back to check & got the pop-up :) ✌**

GreasedLightening
07-12-16, 10:40 AM
I found mine by clicking on the cash register and then the storage box. Hope it helps.

Found it. Thanks so much for all of your help. It was exactly where you said.

belarica
07-12-16, 10:49 AM
I hope the cinema lets us view movies and get prizes (4 per day like farm story 2?). Perhaps gem, shovel, saw, and boardwalk ticket or something similar.

Btw, I have lots of tickets and could almost put out Big Ben but these objects are so large 3 by 4 and larger) that I don't have room for display. Please give them a smaller footprint like no larger than 2 by 2. And did anyone notice how the Victorian house is much smaller in size then most of the other houses?
I thought I was doing well with 36 tickets :eek: my balloons must be bad to give so few tickets

kidsby4
07-13-16, 06:35 AM
When does this appear? I am level 10. Or is it an update?
(I checked storage etc already in case I missed the pop up...sometimes I jump on with only a few minutes so skip the notices!)

kooky panda
07-13-16, 09:19 AM

athenageez
07-19-16, 09:39 AM

I have a dozen of these in my storage. I thought it was weird so I placed a second one. And now I still have 11 in storage and TWO on my board. Didn't realize you couldn't store them until it was too late :(

kooky panda
07-19-16, 10:49 AM
I have a dozen of these in my storage. I thought it was weird so I placed a second one. And now I still have 11 in storage and TWO on my board. Didn't realize you couldn't store them until it was too late :(

You should only have one Regal Cinemas. I have reported this over.

athenageez
07-19-16, 10:57 AM
Thank you Kooky :)