PDA

View Full Version : City Revenue- How is this calculated?

07-10-16, 12:55 PM
I am curious as to how the city's revenue from mastered businesses through city hall is calculated? Yesterday I was collecting 10 coins and today I am collecting only 8 at a time. I am really confused as to how that happened. And also does anyone else find the wording confusing? "Collecting such and such amount from such and such amount of mastered businesses per day." Is that supposed to be a combined amount from all the mastered businesses per day, or that amount from each business per day? If it is the latter then I am seriously getting underpaid! Lol

belarica
07-10-16, 01:22 PM
Did you put a mastered business in storage?

07-10-16, 01:44 PM
No I haven't made any changes, except adding more mastered businesses. I expected my revenue to increase. Scratching my head still trying to figure it out. I am keeping a close eye on it though.

catlicja
07-13-16, 01:14 AM
Yeah, I've noticed too surprise changes in revenue, but I'm still putting into storage and mastering new buisnesses, so I'm lost.

kooky panda
07-13-16, 08:36 AM
I will see if I can get some information on this.

Mine changes depending on when I collect. I think if you collect too early you will only get partial coins( that how it is in the other games)

insomniadreams88
07-13-16, 10:19 AM
I will see if I can get some information on this.

Mine changes depending on when I collect. I think if you collect too early you will only get partial coins( that how it is in the other games)

So is our best bet then to collect once a day or...?

kooky panda
07-13-16, 10:25 AM
If it works like I think it does, I collect every time I come into the game.- I do not think I get any penalty for doing this but once I get more information on this I will share :)

monstertop
07-13-16, 10:44 AM
I agree with kooky panda. Whether you collect once a day or collect multiple times a day, this shouldn't matter because there's a limit to how much you can earn per day.