PDA

View Full Version : Griffin quest complaint

Equinox14
07-10-16, 07:36 AM
The tasks to win a griffin and the ones for the previous quest for a deer are unnecessarily repetitive and difficult. They are boring and annoying. It seems they are designed to force people to spend money instead of being fun and advancing the story line. Whatever did happen to the story lines? I am only inspired to spend money when I am having fun. I will not try to achieve a griffin! Please get back to interesting and fun quests. It used to be that we would be asked to do a variety of things, using different resources rather than just busywork.
Thank you
PS What a disappointment that the deer only gives out logs that are very easy to obtain by other means. After all the time it took to get a deer, it would be nice if it gave gems or energy bolts - logs? Yikes!

robotparade
07-11-16, 12:29 PM
I decided not to do this event as soon as I read what would be involved. I felt burned by the stag (like you) and knew I didn't want a griffin anyway.

iamvan2
07-11-16, 12:56 PM
Please pass this on to Storm8.
I would like to suggest that the timer ends when a player reaches Part 11. By that point, a player has already spent/dedicated a good deal of time to tapping/collecting wheat, worms, feathers, bacon, roast chicken, wool. By removing the timer at Part 11, players would be afforded the opportunity to complete the quest in a more leisurely/stress free fashion. This would also allow players to get on with day to day Kingdom business, which he/she had to give up to work on the Griffin Roost Quest. Please consider this suggestion.

aiyoosha
07-12-16, 02:26 PM
can we get more worms please and way more feathers, its so hard to gather them all the time and please make this gryffen drop awesome stuff like energy gold armor swords etc

vixiebondi
07-18-16, 03:15 PM
Yet another challenge where it is impossible to complete unless you spend money. Have done nothing for days but punch rocks for worms and collect feathers from chickens. Even with ONLY doing the tasks to complete the challenge I still have the last two challenges to complete in an hour. Surprise surprise I now have to make another bunch of nests and food.
Complete farce.
I enter all the challenges and lately have completed none. I wanted the fairy so bad I bought gems but not even then could I complete the challenge. Again, another challenge where I do nothing else in the game except complete the milestones.
I have a stage 4 cherry tree, griffin nest, and whatever else.

Ridiculous

Neverland_kingdom
07-20-16, 09:39 AM
The Griffin nest challenge ****ed all my devotion to the game. Did almost all the tasks of the challenge but after seeing the last one I've just quit.
When you have to perform a gazillion of identical boring tasks it doesn't motivate you to purchase gems, it just makes you leave. IMO the game shouldn't feel like a boring job.
Shame though, it was really fun for some time.