PDA

View Full Version : How do I block a pesty player

Unregistered
03-02-11, 01:21 AM
There is a player called McFriendly that keeps leaving abusive messages on several players wall...Is there a way to block that player...Support team has not been very helpful with this bully like tactics

Unregistered
03-02-11, 01:31 AM
There is a player called McFriendly that keeps leaving abusive messages on several players wall...Is there a way to block that player...Support team has not been very helpful with this bully like tactics

There isn't any way to block them. Whatever you do, dont reply to any messages that they send you. Try to ignore them, and just delete any messages that they leave on your wall. If you get some really bad messages, take a screen shot of the message and email to TL support. From what I have read they dont seem to do too much about it, but it is worth a shot. Another reason to not reply is that sometimes, if the messages are bad enough and that person is suspended, if you have replied to them, depending on your replies, then you may also be suspended.

But basically, just try to ignore them, and hope that they get bored with it and give up. Good luck.

Unregistered
03-09-11, 12:06 PM
That sucks I have the same problem and this needs to change asap!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 10:57 AM
I got the new update yesterday hoping for a block feature so I can block disturbed people from swearing on my wall. From what I can tell so far, the only change is that we now have to tap 3X to collect one tip. Way to go teamlava! So, the game still crashes, it plays slower than before, and we still have no way to block unwanted players from cyber-bullying on our walls. Will you PLEASE take care of the bugs in your games, and give us a block feature. That is what we want. Not to tap 3X to collect 1 stupid tip. Are you trying to get people to delete your app?

colobuffgirl
11-14-11, 09:47 PM
this person has been harassing me and a friend on our walls. Calling me a [language edit] and whatnot. It's ridiculous. Team Lava needs to do something about this. I deleted her as a neighbor and she keeps trying to add me, and it's getting old. If Team Lava gives a [language edit] about their users, they'll instill this block other user feature. I'm not paying a PENNY on gems until they make this more enjoyable. Here's a screen shot of my iphone and this drama llama spewing garbage on my wall.

[image removed - not forum appropriate]

trenae
11-14-11, 10:38 PM
"Luhi" has been harassing me and a friend on our walls. Calling me a [language edit] and whatnot. It's ridiculous. Team Lava needs to do something about this. I deleted her as a neighbor and she keeps trying to add me, and it's getting old. If Team Lava gives a [language edit] about their users, they'll instill this block other user feature. I'm not paying a PENNY on gems until they make this more enjoyable. Here's a screen shot of my iphone and this drama llama spewing garbage on my wall.

[image removed - not forum appropriate]

As this is an older thread that was bumped, I'm going to lock this one.

But, if you haven't already done so - please email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) and provide the information (along with the screen shot) to investigate. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the game you're having an issue in, a description of the issue - along with the screen shot, the Storm8 ID of the player (or the ID of the player's wall the comments are on - if on your wall - let Support know).