PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack - Archangel $14.99

DragonW22
07-10-16, 06:48 AM
Is this a good fighter dragon? Would you spend the money to get this or try breeding it? What combos would you use to have the best chance of breeding this dragon? I love this dragon design so much, but all my attempts to breeding this fails (winter/night). Any recommendation of other combos is helpful. Thanks.

Xyn25
07-10-16, 08:48 AM
I bred this a long time ago pretty much by accident. It's a pretty good fighter but I wouldn't spend real money on it. Just keep trying and eventually you'll breed it. I think buying a champion type is a better investment if you want good fighters in the Arena.

Kennedward
07-10-16, 09:18 AM
Is this a good fighter dragon? Would you spend the money to get this or try breeding it? What combos would you use to have the best chance of breeding this dragon? I love this dragon design so much, but all my attempts to breeding this fails (winter/night). Any recommendation of other combos is helpful. Thanks.

Considering Archangel's types are Blue/White/Black, it's actually not much of a fighter compared to the Champion types that are only given as tournament prizes

So if you want a fighter, go for the Champions

But like you said, you really love this dragon, so buy it if you want

DragonW22
07-10-16, 08:29 PM
OMG! I kid you not. I just breeded an archangel. FINALLY!!!!! So happy right now. Combo was Night Elf and Winter. This is the best breed EVER beside my 1st diamond. Thanks for everyone advise. Time to celebrate. 👍🎉