PDA

View Full Version : I cannot watch Commercial videos

ZmeyKolbasnik
07-09-16, 10:37 PM
I have kindle fire. Downloaded Restaurant Story from apk server. I want free gems by commercial videos. But I cant get them :(

deekathleen
07-10-16, 09:44 AM
I have kindle fire. Downloaded Restaurant Story from apk server. I want free gems by commercial videos. But I cant get them :(

You don't get the watch video for gem feature with kindle. You also will not get the download games for gem option. The only way to earn free gems with the kindle is mastering recipes.

ZmeyKolbasnik
07-10-16, 11:06 PM
You don't get the watch video for gem feature with kindle. You also will not get the download games for gem option. The only way to earn free gems with the kindle is mastering recipes.
But... android version... my bro downloaded Restaurant story for me to earn gems but ad videos doesnt pop up.

deekathleen
07-12-16, 06:40 AM
But... android version... my bro downloaded Restaurant story for me to earn gems but ad videos doesnt pop up.

I believe only some iOS accounts get the video for gems. I play on a kindle and the only way to get free gems when playing on it is to master recipes.

ZmeyKolbasnik
07-12-16, 07:41 AM
I believe only some iOS accounts get the video for gems. I play on a kindle and the only way to get free gems when playing on it is to master recipes.

I found out about the feature of watching ads for gems because I have 2 restaurants (1st in kindle which im writing from and the 2nd one is on iPad and IPhone

deekathleen
07-12-16, 09:09 AM
I found out about the feature of watching ads for gems because I have 2 restaurants (1st in kindle which im writing from and the 2nd one is on iPad and IPhone

You don't get the free gems for watching videos in any Android device, so its not just kindle. The video thing is only on ios, and not even all iOS players get the option.

kooky panda
07-12-16, 10:16 AM

I am sorry but as stated, Kindle Fire and Android devices currently do not get this video feature.