PDA

View Full Version : How to move houses/shops

Donnalynn237
07-09-16, 09:19 PM
I accidentally placed a house in a spot where I cannot place a road. It's up against a spot where there isn't an option for expanding so I'm out of luck. I know about adding and removing roads but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to move this or even a different business so I can place a road to reach this. I'm on level 8 so I think I have the hang of most of it but this one has me stumped. Thanks!

DrP4ever
07-10-16, 04:16 AM
I have deleted some roads and then moved my business and then rearranged the layout to make it work. I did find out by playing around that you don't need roads to go to your factories so that frees up some space.

Rynetory2
07-10-16, 05:10 AM
I accidentally placed a house in a spot where I cannot place a road. It's up against a spot where there isn't an option for expanding so I'm out of luck. I know about adding and removing roads but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to move this or even a different business so I can place a road to reach this. I'm on level 8 so I think I have the hang of most of it but this one has me stumped. Thanks!

You can try placing a factory in those areas without roads or you can try to place a 2x1 building instead of 2 of 1x1 buildings there. Try rearranging your layout to make it work. :o

Donnalynn237
07-10-16, 08:50 AM
I have already placed a house somewhere that is useless and unless I can either move a business or the house I am stuck with a red road looking at me. I did it by accident when I first started the game before I knew I needed roads to be next to each house. How can I actually move a house or business? If I can't, then it's a poor design on the creators design.

belarica
07-10-16, 09:45 AM
I think arranging your city is a lot like Tetris :) don't forget you can remove all roads so you have more space to arrange buildings in a way that will fit and add roads after

DrP4ever
07-10-16, 12:20 PM
I have already placed a house somewhere that is useless and unless I can either move a business or the house I am stuck with a red road looking at me. I did it by accident when I first started the game before I knew I needed roads to be next to each house. How can I actually move a house or business? If I can't, then it's a poor design on the creators design.

You tap or hold down on the building for a second or two then an option comes up with the ability to move it. You just drag the building to where you want it to an open space. If there is a road there you tap the road sign and then tap the spot and the road disappears so you can build there.