PDA

View Full Version : my shop is being robbed!

xenu8
07-09-16, 04:27 PM
I sold over 10k of stuff in my shop & didn't get the coins for it! This game is a scam!

I watched again as I sold more & the amount of coins I have did not change...scam alert!

xenu8
07-09-16, 11:29 PM
I sold over 10k of stuff in my shop & didn't get the coins for it! This game is a scam!

I watched again as I sold more & the amount of coins I have did not change...scam alert!

I cant play if I cant make money in the shop, I sell stuff to people but the coins are not being credited to the total amount I should have. This needs to be audited, I am going bankrupt. This site is also no help.

SpiritWind00
07-10-16, 12:24 AM
It's the weekend for the staff at S8. In the meantime, have you tried force closing or reinstalling your game? Those 2 actions can fix a lot of issues with games. If that doesn't help, you need to write to Storm 8 support - email: support@storm8.com and get someone to check your game.

(Moving thread to bugs and issues forum)

Rynetory2
07-10-16, 06:48 AM
I cant play if I cant make money in the shop, I sell stuff to people but the coins are not being credited to the total amount I should have. This needs to be audited, I am going bankrupt. This site is also no help.

I think there's something wrong with your game and I hope you have reinstalled it as SpiritWind has suggested. I got coins credited from shop sale. Make sure you aren't having sync issues from your connections etc. I know you are anxious about your game but it's Sunday today. Hope you understand.

mearro
07-12-16, 02:36 PM
I just got exactly the same problem :/ The game glitches like and the items were gone from my shop but no coins added :(