PDA

View Full Version : No more money from pedestrians

specialedna
07-09-16, 04:55 AM
I am on level 8, and since about one hour no pedestrian has given me any money or tools.
thanks for fixing this, the game is great!

nmishii
07-09-16, 10:52 AM
Same here, no more money or tools from pedestrians. Needs to be fixed.

izzyiza
07-09-16, 04:40 PM
Same issue here. :(

izzyiza
07-09-16, 05:08 PM
It seems that the issue has now been fixed.

izzyiza
07-09-16, 05:23 PM
It seems that the issue has now been fixed.

Well... The fix was short lived....

twospoons
07-09-16, 11:18 PM
I'm seeing pedestrian gifts only when I fill an order, not randomly as they stroll about anymore. Android level 6/7.

Rynetory2
07-10-16, 05:26 AM
I'm getting coins today. Can you guys force shut your game and see if you get them? I notice they dont always drop constantly throughout the game. Sometimes I dont get them for a while and then they return later.

izzyiza
07-10-16, 07:26 AM
I'm getting coins today. Can you guys force shut your game and see if you get them? I notice they dont always drop constantly throughout the game. Sometimes I dont get them for a while and then they return later.

On Friday, pedestrians consistently gave coins and objects. Saturday, it stopped and came back, stopped, back, etc. Now it's rather inconsistent.... :(

DragonWished
07-10-16, 12:04 PM
My pedestrian traffic has stopped completely. Game level 8. I have been force closing every half hour.

I'm seeing pedestrian gifts only when I fill an order, not randomly as they stroll about anymore. Android level 6/7.

izzyiza
07-10-16, 12:14 PM
My pedestrian traffic has stopped completely. Game level 8. I have been force closing every half hour.

No pedestrians all day :( and now I have a quest that requires I get expansion material from a pedestrian!!! And the pedestrians that pop up after a delivery do not count for that quest... So I guess I am stuck... :(

izzyiza
07-10-16, 04:09 PM
Well... Now this issue is preventing me from doing much... I don't have free space, so I need to expand. I can't expand because pedestrians don't offer coins and, mostly, materials anymore. I can't complete quests because I don't have space because I can't expand because of pedestrians... I still have a few shops not mastered but after those have been mastered I will be stuck in the game... I hope they fix this soon.

twospoons
07-10-16, 05:19 PM
Some pedestrians just said hello and gave me a bunch of coins and a shovel, yay! Hope they stick around.

sk63
07-11-16, 12:17 AM
Hello I just reached level 10 and suddenly got this issue too. No pedestrians at all for ages. Has anyone got a fix!?

Rynetory2
07-11-16, 06:06 AM
Well... Now this issue is preventing me from doing much... I don't have free space, so I need to expand. I can't expand because pedestrians don't offer coins and, mostly, materials anymore. I can't complete quests because I don't have space because I can't expand because of pedestrians... I still have a few shops not mastered but after those have been mastered I will be stuck in the game... I hope they fix this soon.

You can repeat mastering duplicate shops. This game is unlike some other S8 games whereby we stop cooking/crafting once we are done mastering it. I repeated all of the shops several times to get more coins and parts from some of the orders or mastering the shop. I hardly depend on the citizens. Hope this helps.

Rynetory2
07-11-16, 06:07 AM
I still see citizens in my game though sometimes they disappear for a long time. Maybe they appear less frequent when we level up? I dont know. I'm checking if this is intended or a bug.

izzyiza
07-11-16, 06:02 PM
Pedestrians are back today, almost all give coins.

Rynetory2
07-11-16, 11:55 PM
The CM has checked on this and the game is working fine. The pedestrians walking around is random. We'll see more after completing shops orders or finishing up an order on the Boardwalk. Let's keep submitting those orders. :)

bss0226
07-12-16, 10:39 AM
After mastering my shops, haven't seen a pedestrian for hours. Don't want to add more shops to master until my city hall updates (it's in a six hour cycle to upgrade from 12 to 13) and then I can buy a number of shops to master that are new at level 13 including a bowling alley

olcastle
07-13-16, 01:34 PM
The CM has checked on this and the game is working fine. The pedestrians walking around is random. We'll see more after completing shops orders or finishing up an order on the Boardwalk. Let's keep submitting those orders. :)

The pedestrians are still walking but they don't give anything randomly anymore.
They give coins for building (few pedestrians) and for new stars (1 pedestrian) - this is different and not random.

me2nyy
07-13-16, 01:50 PM
I have noticed that the pedestrians in my city like to walk around in the evenings.

bss0226
07-13-16, 09:49 PM
I still see citizens in my game though sometimes they disappear for a long time. Maybe they appear less frequent when we level up? I dont know. I'm checking if this is intended or a bug.

I think while the city hall is leveling up, citizens that walk around never have coins etc to collect. We can only collect from citizens that appear as we send deliveries. Once city hall has completed its updating, citizens return to giving coins and gifts

TheRedElephant
07-16-16, 09:41 PM
I have noticed that a ship appears by the boardwalk and let's off passengers when I finish up the boardwalk items and pop the balloons. These seem to be the citizens that walk around the city and give coins and items. Then when it's time to do the boardwalk items they are gone again.

Rynetory2
07-17-16, 06:59 AM
Since this has been answered and it isn't a bug, closing this thread. Please discuss further in the Discussion forum. Thank you.

Rynetory2
07-21-16, 04:20 AM
Update

The Community Manager has feedback to the team and they've changed it a bit so that the citizen should be coming in a bit more. Hope you see the changes! :o